sex ed in schools..should abstinence be taught

Nope. I didn't say that at all.
Can you explain it for me. I am not saying you said that, I am saying I got that from your post.

What kind of parent would this be to you...

A parent of a teen who had sex with her boyfriend and got pregnant and the parent said abortion/the killing of the baby is not an option. I will help you through this pregnancy and I will help you find a good family for the baby or help you if you decided to keep the baby instead of adopt and support you in any way except in helping you take the life of the baby.

Please explain what you think of a parent like this

Werbung:
Can you explain it for me. I am not saying you said that, I am saying I got that from your post.

A parent of a teen who had sex with her boyfriend and got pregnant and the parent said abortion/the killing of the baby is not an option. I will help you through this pregnancy and I will help you find a good family for the baby or help you if you decided to keep the baby instead of adopt and support you in any way except in helping you take the life of the baby.

You know the the worst punishment the parents could give the teenager is to make them have that baby.

Just ask Obama ....

Pregnancy is not without its risks either.

If the girl comes from a close and loving family, then the parents will be involved whether the government decrees it or not. If she comes from a family that is likely to visit a draconian punishment for having disgraced the family, then they should not be involved. It's a matter of individual choice over government imposition.
Also this one after it...

This whole quote I do not understand unless you are advocating for abortion.

What is a draconian punishment to you?

This one too
It's a matter of individual choice over government imposition.

Whoes choice? The brainless teenager or the parents given the responsibility of her choices?

Most teens can't get their license, join the military, marry, and make other adult decisions until age 18. Because our laws don't recognized them as being responsible enough. If their boyfriend who go them prego and he was older than 18, he could go to jail. So why should they have the choice to kill their own child?

This one too

Whoes choice? The brainless teenager or the parents given the responsibility of her choices?

Most teens can't get their license, join the military, marry, and make other adult decisions until age 18. Because our laws don't recognized them as being responsible enough. If their boyfriend who go them prego and he was older than 18, he could go to jail. So why should they have the choice to kill their own child?
Why do you need an ID for everything you do except vote?

And the "choice" thing .... well, we all know how liberals feel about that ...

That parent is exercising reasonable parental rights, and is consistent in applying his/her/their value system.

Now what about these parents:

Teen girl had sex with her boyfriend, turns up pregnant (same scenario). Teen knows that if Dad finds out, he will beat her, and then disown her.

She goes secretly to an abortion clinic, and Dad never finds out.

Or, Teen girl #2 has sex with her boyfriend, has the same sort of dad, wakes up the next morning and says, "OMG! What have I done!?!" and goes to the pharmacy for the morning after pill. Again, Dad never finds out.

Should the parents have been asked for their permission? By whom?

Werbung:
Now what about these parents:

You are still missing the point. "Teen" girl can do whatever she wants .... as long as she is 18!

17-13 year old "teen" girls cannot make medical decisions for themselves. It is by law still the responsibility of the legal guardian.

If abuse or potential abuse is suspected, then contact the appropriate authorities and that would not be an abortion clinic!

Back