sex ed in schools..should abstinence be taught

did I mention abortion ? not an option with me as I believe you knew. more like adoption or keep.
big load ? yes it is. thats kind of the point.

OK, then, morning after pill is not an option, abortion is not an option, sorry, miss, but you're going to have a baby. That way, you'll learn responsibility.

Werbung:
by jove, I believe you've got it !
You know ...

I started to point this out a while ago but, I find it mostly not worth my time to argue with brainless liberals.

OK, then, morning after pill is not an option, abortion is not an option, sorry, miss, but you're going to have a baby. That way, you'll learn responsibility.

You do realize that we are talking about, in context here, underage children having access to Plan B and abortions without their parents knowledge or consent via the public school systems.

No one said anything about not having access to Plan B or abortion in the context that our wacko liberal friend PCL1 is attempting to spin it to. This would be the topic of a totally separate debate.

This is an old wacko liberal trick. An attempt to divert a failed argument into "well you said" line of BS! It clearly shows the desperation and ignorance of an unintelligent being losing a debate to simple common sense.

Thus is liberalism!

You know ...

I started to point this out a while ago but, I find it mostly not worth my time to argue with brainless liberals.

You do realize that we are talking about, in context here, underage children having access to Plan B and abortions without their parents knowledge or consent via the public school systems.

No one said anything about not having access to Plan B or abortion in the context that our wacko liberal friend PCL1 is attempting to spin it to. This would be the topic of a totally separate debate.

This is an old wacko liberal trick. An attempt to divert a failed argument into "well you said" line of BS! It clearly shows the desperation and ignorance of an unintelligent being losing a debate to simple common sense.

Thus is liberalism!

So, your position then is that young girls should have access to the morning after pill and to abortion, as long as it is not through the public school system.

At least that's what you said above, if you take out the "wacko liberal" nonsense.

So, we agree.

How does it feel to agree with a wacko liberal?

So, your position then is that young girls should have access to the morning after pill and to abortion, as long as it is not through the public school system.

At least that's what you said above, if you take out the "wacko liberal" nonsense.

So, we agree.

How does it feel to agree with a wacko liberal?
NO ....
My position is ... in context to this thread, the legal guardian should make the medical choices for their children.

NO ....
My position is ... in context to this thread, the legal guardian should make the medical choices for their children.

And could those choices include the morning after pill and/or abortion?
Or, would you leave that choice up to the government?

Oh, and if the legal guardian and the impregnator are one and the same... then what?

And could those choices include the morning after pill and/or abortion?

At this point ... yes

Or, would you leave that choice up to the government?

Are you really asking "ME" if I would leave anything up to the government?

Oh, and if the legal guardian and the impregnator are one and the same... then what?

They are democrats?

That kind of answers itself. Isn't it logical to think that the impregnator would want to get rid of the evidence?

That kind of answers itself. Isn't it logical to think that the impregnator would want to get rid of the evidence?

not necessarily.
but while its darned hard to find numbers to quantify the severity of this situation (mind you that one instance of this is one too many and I took some time to look the other day when P brought it up) seems like its under 200 instances a year. not a major chunk of the million or so abortions a year.

This is my exact point .... PCL1 comment is typical , brainless liberal shit .... there are many programs in place to deal with such a situation. This is a worthless liberal POS spin about how to deflect this topic and change it into something else! You and I both know differently .....Liberals suck at simple common sense facts....

This is my exact point .... PCL1 comment is typical , brainless liberal shit .... there are many programs in place to deal with such a situation. This is a worthless liberal POS spin about how to deflect this topic and change it into something else! You and I both know differently .....Liberals suck at simple common sense facts....
Now, exactly what comment did I make to bring on a response like that?
I asked several questions:

Is the morning after pill/and or abortion an option? You said yes. I agree.

Would you leave the choice up to government (well, I pretty much knew the answer to that one, yet, so many self described conservatives would do exactly that): Your answer, no. Again, I agree.

I asked, "Oh, and if the legal guardian and the impregnator are one and the same... then what?"

and you made the totally nonsensical implication that only Democrats would do such a thing.

If a young girl goes in for an abortion, some uncomfortable questions are going to be asked. If grandpa is also daddy, which is the case more often that we'd like to think, then grandpa/daddy isn't going to want the girl to see a doctor.

Far too many young girls, and boys too, are abused sexually. The last thing the abusers want is for someone to uncover what is happening. That is one reason the pregnant teen needs to be able to seek medical help without the consent of parents.

Another reason is that there are parents who would subject the girl to severe punishment for her "sins." The girl is likely to put off seeking help as long as possible in order to avoid punishment.

It is not unusual for extremist Islamic parents to kill a daughter for "dishonoring" the family.

Sometimes, it's best if the parents don't find out.

Apparently, I completely misunderstood what you were trying to say. Sorry about the harsh words ..... let's try this again.

Far too many young girls, and boys too, are abused sexually. The last thing the abusers want is for someone to uncover what is happening. That is one reason the pregnant teen needs to be able to seek medical help without the consent of parents.

If a child becomes pregnant and sexual abuse is suspected, the school should contact CPS. The Plan B pill or an abortion will not stop the cycle of abuse. The child needs to be removed from the situation. Handing out abortions and pills will only assist the abuser in keeping the abuse a secret.

Another reason is that there are parents who would subject the girl to severe punishment for her "sins." The girl is likely to put off seeking help as long as possible in order to avoid punishment.

It is not unusual for extremist Islamic parents to kill a daughter for "dishonoring" the family.

Again .... if a school suspects a child is being abused, whatever the abuse may be they should contact the proper authorities. Not provide an extremely dangerous medical procedure without the consent of the parents and allow the child to return to the abusive situation.

And, considering the way muslims treat their women, especially little girls this should be a red flag to start. Muslims, in this context, are harsh violent people. America should in no way taper our laws to fit their insanity.

Werbung:
Apparently, I completely misunderstood what you were trying to say. Sorry about the harsh words ..... let's try this again.

If a child becomes pregnant and sexual abuse is suspected, the school should contact CPS. The Plan B pill or an abortion will not stop the cycle of abuse. The child needs to be removed from the situation. Handing out abortions and pills will only assist the abuser in keeping the abuse a secret.

Again .... if a school suspects a child is being abused, whatever the abuse may be they should contact the proper authorities. Not provide an extremely dangerous medical procedure without the consent of the parents and allow the child to return to the abusive situation.

And, considering the way muslims treat their women, especially little girls this should be a red flag to start. Muslims, in this context, are harsh violent people. America should in no way taper our laws to fit their insanity.

Exactly, if school personnel suspect child abuse of any kind, they need to report it to authorities. In California, in fact, they must report abuse or risk losing their credentials. The same is true of anyone who works with youth.

But, the sad fact of the matter is that abuse does go on, and the abuser is most often someone close to the child, usually a guardian.

and it's not just Muslims who are sometimes harsh and violent. Others sometimes are, too.

Back