sex ed in schools..should abstinence be taught

and it's not just Muslims who are sometimes harsh and violent. Others sometimes are, too.
Yes, I know. There was a case in Dallas last month where a 15 year old was raped by a family friend. Two years later she was set to testify against him and he abducted her from school and killed her. It made national news. Sad story.

Werbung:
There are some truly evil people in this world.
I agree and that is why schools should continue to be state mandated reporters and not hide abuse by offering abortion or plan b without parental knowledge or consent, not to even mention the medical risks factors.

I agree and that is why schools should continue to be state mandated reporters and not hide abuse by offering abortion or plan b without parental knowledge or consent, not to even mention the medical risks factors.

Schools are mandated to report to child protective. It is up to that entity to contact the parents.
But, you're right that the school shouldn't be in the business of providing medical services.

Schools are mandated to report to child protective. It is up to that entity to contact the parents.
But, you're right that the school shouldn't be in the business of providing medical services.
I agree .... weren't you advocating for schools to offer these services? Did I miss your point previously, also?

I agree .... weren't you advocating for schools to offer these services? Did I miss your point previously, also?
That's my fault. I didn't read the OP very carefully.

Kids should have access to birth control.
The school isn't in the business of dispensing it.

Birth control is not without risk. It's not an aspirin. Parents rights to make medical decisions for their children should not in anyway be infringed by the government or any other entity.

Pregnancy is not without its risks either.

If the girl comes from a close and loving family, then the parents will be involved whether the government decrees it or not. If she comes from a family that is likely to visit a draconian punishment for having disgraced the family, then they should not be involved. It's a matter of individual choice over government imposition.

Pregnancy is not without its risks either.

If the girl comes from a close and loving family, then the parents will be involved whether the government decrees it or not. If she comes from a family that is likely to visit a draconian punishment for having disgraced the family, then they should not be involved. It's a matter of individual choice over government imposition.
Are you saying that if the girl comes from a close loving family they will get her an abortion?

For you does the term loving and close mean they are willing to get them an abortion? Is it an unloving mother who helps her through a prenancy and helps her deal with adopting the baby to a family that can take care of the baby.

A loving mom takes you to kill your grandchildren and a bad mom helps you give the baby life and a chance.

If that aint 1984 thought then I dont know what is...

Are you saying that if the girl comes from a close loving family they will get her an abortion?

For you does the term loving and close mean they are willing to get them an abortion? Is it an unloving mother who helps her through a prenancy and helps her deal with adopting the baby to a family that can take care of the baby.

A loving mom takes you to kill your grandchildren and a bad mom helps you give the baby life and a chance.

Many people think a young unmarried girl/woman having a child is awful. Remember what Big Ears said about his girls having a child? He would not hesitate having his grandchild murdered in the womb. SICK!

The liberal mind is a depraved mind.

Many people think a young unmarried girl/woman having a child is awful. Remember what Big Ears said about his girls having a child? He would not hesitate having his grandchild murdered in the womb. SICK!

The liberal mind is a depraved mind.
I know obama thinks that way but was plc1 saying a good mom gets their kid an abortion and the bad mom doesnt? Is that the basic message of his post or was I way off?

I know obama thinks that way but was plc1 saying a good mom gets their kid an abortion and the bad mom doesnt? Is that the basic message of his post or was I way off?

We both know our wonderful pot smoking moderator has some out-of-this world opinions, but I don't think EVEN he believes that. But then again, maybe.

I didn't read his post the way you did. I thought what he was saying is that a tight-knit family is going to be involved with their pregnant daughter no matter what. I don't think he was saying that they were automatically going to get her an abortion.

I also read his comment to mean that if the school thinks that a child may be in danger if her patents are notified of a pregnancy then the school should contact the authorities instead of the family and then leave contact with the family up to the proper authoroties.

Werbung:

Nope. I didn't say that at all.

Back