Ted Stevens found GUILTY

Werbung:
Here's Palin with her good friend.... convicted felon Sen. Ted Stevens..

Palin LOVED her big powerful friend Senator Stevens. And why not... while he was on the take he was also out campaigning hard for her.

It's just a continuation of catching and convicting the Republican's culture of corruption that the last election started to weed out.

Now Stevens can possibly share a jail cell with Republican Duke Cunningham. Shame Republican Larry Craig didn't get jail time... those prison cells are just one big restroom... and we all know how he likes to satisfy other men in that environment.

Could be a BIG Republican Caucus!
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvwsUDLOajA

Palin LOVED her big powerful friend Senator Stevens. And why not... while he was on the take he was also out campaigning hard for her.

It's just a continuation of catching and convicting the Republican's culture of corruption that the last election started to weed out.

Now Stevens can possibly share a jail cell with Republican Duke Cunningham. Shame Republican Larry Craig didn't get jail time... those prison cells are just one big restroom... and we all know how he likes to satisfy other men in that environment.

Could be a BIG Republican Caucus!
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvwsUDLOajA

Could be wrong but didn't Palin call for Stevens to step aside now after the conviction?

You sound mighty testy...wouldn't have anything to with the verdict now would it?

Nope. Has to do with how liberals are more worried about a senate seat, than they are about a candidate who hangs with terrorists.

Of course Ms Palin will say she had nothing to do with it, and knows nothing about it, just as bush will say he knows nothing about all the explosives planted in the twin towers before the terrorist/communist aircraft stunt, even thou a close relative was head of securecom the people in charge of security for the Worldtrade center.

Of course Ms Palin will say she had nothing to do with it, and knows nothing about it, just as bush will say he knows nothing about all the explosives planted in the twin towers before the terrorist/communist aircraft stunt, even thou a close relative was head of securecom the people in charge of security for the Worldtrade center.

I do wish you would take me up on my offer and bring this garbage to the Conspiracy bin where it belongs... If you have something to say about 9/11, I'll be glad to respond to it there.

Could be wrong but didn't Palin call for Stevens to step aside now after the conviction?
She did later, at first she said he should "do what is right for Alaskans" which could mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people.
She joined McCain in calling outright for Stevens to resign. Which is potentially a huge blunder up here. The race has been a dead heat. Stevens is still quite poppular here, and well respected. Throwing Uncle Ted under the bus is going to haunt her later.

For Sarah's sake, I hope she wins next week. Because it is not going to be that warm of a reception. Her first Legislative session is going to be frosty at best.

Nope. Has to do with how liberals are more worried about a senate seat, than they are about a candidate who hangs with terrorists.

Considering this is an Alaskan themed thread, I would disagree %100 with this assessment, and would point out that the GOP is running heavy attack ads right now against the Democratic canidates for the two seats involved and all surround not giving the dems a seat in each house. Local TV is flooded with them right now.

What could she do? She isn't going to back what this Senator did.

She could have left her original statements in place. Which were that Stevens would do what is right for Alaskans. It implies a few different things, but her throwing Ted under the bus has just alienated another portion of Alaska that she is probably going to have to return to and govern for another 2 years.
Sarah burned her bridge with the Democrats that were critical to her legislation in Alaska. Now she has further burned the far right up here.

I do wish you would take me up on my offer and bring this garbage to the Conspiracy bin where it belongs... If you have something to say about 9/11, I'll be glad to respond to it there.

Respond to the facts right here! This communist tactic of trying to separate and contain the abundance of evidence concerning those involved in treason will not work. This conversation in and of itself confirms communist censorship by those who hate truth, and want to destroy the America Contitution just like they destroyed Russia replacing their form of government with the Communist Soviet Union.

Respond to the facts right here! This communist tactic of trying to separate and contain the abundance of evidence concerning those involved in treason will not work. This conversation in and of itself confirms communist censorship by those who hate truth, and want to destroy the America Contitution just like they destroyed Russia replacing their form of government with the Communist Soviet Union.

If you want to debate 9/11 do it in the 9/11 thread. Keep threads on topic.

If you want to debate 9/11 do it in the 9/11 thread. Keep threads on topic.

9-11 is connected to many political topics and very relevant in many ways. Again we find an Communist ploy to try and silence the whole communist/terrorist plot to overthrow the American government and Constitution just as this same type of people did with the Bolshevik revolution.

9-11 is connected to many political topics and very relevant in many ways. Again we find an Communist ploy to try and silence the whole communist/terrorist plot to overthrow the American government and Constitution just as this same type of people did with the Bolshevik revolution.

9/11 is the reason Ted Stevens was found guilty, and it is a communist/terrorist plot to overthrow the government to say otherwise?

9/11 is very relevant to many things yes, but you can debate the conspiracy theories in the proper thread without turning every thread into a conspiracy debate.

Werbung:
Considering this is an Alaskan themed thread, I would disagree %100 with this assessment, and would point out that the GOP is running heavy attack ads right now against the Democratic canidates for the two seats involved and all surround not giving the dems a seat in each house. Local TV is flooded with them right now.

I have no idea. I'm just looking at what I see here on this forum. The people who support Obama are vastly more concerned with potentially scoring some senate seats, than they are about Obama whose friends and supporters are terrorist.

Here they make a loose connection, basically a party affilation with Ted Stevens how lied about some gifts, a bigger deal than the direct or indirect support of terrorist who kill people, to Obama.

Ironically, the left has zero credibility given the blanket pass given to other democrats who did the exact same thing on a larger scale.

Basically, the let is showing their pure hypocrisy again with an inability to hold their own 'leaders' to the same standard they hold others to, and have mental disorder in supporting things far worse, than what they are attacking.

In short, they prove what I've always said. Lefties in general couldn't care less about any of this stuff. All they care about is political power.

If Palin was a democrat, this either wouldn't be reported, or if reported, would be called a political attack ad, and irrelevant.

Back