The Prince: Looking for True Humble Brethren

Irishone21

Please do not judge me. I am a chosen prince, and I have remained respectfully quiet for quite some time now. I have been off the internet for awhile, as I have been busy, but now that it is spring, that means summer is approaching, and thus I have to train for my upcoming mission, to which, if anyone asks, may entail both attaining my independence, and if we are lucky, revolution, which will strive to remedy the many maladies of America, including the dichotomies, and the terrible America flaw of abandoned privacy, to which, to my dismay, not many civilians even dwell on, but, whether they realize it or not, suffer from nonetheless. We must realize, privacy is a value, and values are freedom, so if one value suffers, others suffer as well, and our freedom, to which my definition for is, complete control over ourselves, but over no one else, is thus restrained.

Sprits of the past actively guide the present, for in the afterlife thoughts are clear and truth is known. Living in a rural 18th century mansion all my life, I have been living with spirits of the past, abolitionist, and freemen, not to mention other sprits I have captivated with the depth of my own mind... With much experience in the spritual realm, I get the impression that my mission has gained approval. (i.e. Telepathy, ECT) Plus, run-ins with secret societies that mess with minds with the use of machinery, or engage in illicit prophecy, a bigbrother tactic which guides individuals lives beforehand in an attempt to leave them in awe of such an amazingly FLAWED organization, leads me to the belief other people have caught on to my life, which to some seems like prophecy.

Anyway, back to the plan for the Revolution. My plan is fairly simple. It is as simple as this, instead of try to just help the homeless; I’ll, after I cease to take divinity restraints such as Lithium, become homeless, and with my ability to use the metaphysical as a means to empower my speeches, I’ll amalgamate the homeless, obtaining media attention, and then, once acquired, I'll speak to the people, in a prayer to incite a peaceful revolution, that will end war, leaving me leader of democracy. Yes, there will be democracy, but all of the tainted reputations in the government MUST be replaced with new, fresh reputations that include, without bias to color or wealth, spiritual, sophisticated (no obstructions) men of God.

What I ask of all of you fellow men is; if possible, try to educate me on all of democracy’s concerns, for if support is acquired, Revolution shall precede the election, therefore, conventional means of rising to power are futile, and a “streets revolution” is essential.

What I suggest is a new world order that continually limits law, and expands our freedom, as oppose to constrain it. Yes, this may entail liberating some of the prisons. If you question my leadership, let it be known, that my faith will be my foundation in the decision making process, for my faith, more so than my statistical knowledge, is my prudence, therefore, my staff must have the ability to keep me in high spirits, and thus, only men of faith and principle will be allowed, without neglecting the masses, but in consideration for our leadership of the masses, who will, for the most part, guide us.

God Bless you all.

Werbung:
Interesting read as usual Irishone. Welcome back to the boards, havent seen you in awhile. Before going the homeless route, I would check out a story and movie called "Into The Wild" it might be of some value.

I also must recommend that this be a movement away from government itself, towards a true world. It will take awhile, but if we move forward, slowly, but decicively, we will be able to abrogate law, and simplify this world to accomadate a faithful world, where in which, harmony is possible.

Once we advance the world so freedom is permissable, and society is awakened to the realities of the spiritual world, as oppose to caught up in political jargon, or other fixable problems, faith will then be widespread, and it is then that we begin to live.

As required by the Words of God, we are to test prophets sent by him. In following his word, tell what sign you bring to prove you are a prophet of God?

Moses brought 7 plagues of Egypt and freed Israel from bondage. Jesus raised the dead, healed the lame, gave sight to the blind. All the prophet performed amazing wonders, from causing a drought across the entire nation to calling fire down from heaven to burn his enemies.

What then do you show for your divine appointing?

God further says that no human alone has metaphysical power, unless he is aided by the supernatural. That supernatural power only comes from two sources. The source of God and his angles, or the source of fallen angles and Satan himself.

The way to tell the two apart is by what message it brings, and with who's agenda it aligns. So who's agenda do you ally with?

God's word says that there will be wars and rumors of wars until the end of the ages, when Christ himself will return.

God's word also says there will raise up a one world government... a new world order as such, that will be under the direction of Satan himself. That this new world order will be headed by one using power in his words (a power beyond the physical) to deceive the world. They he will claim to be a messenger or prophet.

So where do you stand? With God? Or with the serpent?

Considering I am pursuing a lifestyle of purity, I seek to walk with God, and speak from the Holy Spirit. I've encountered the dark side, and, as a naturally empathetic person, I wish to cultivate them, so instead of a war, the angels, will help the fallen rise; God forgive us all. I am on the side of Love brother; I seek to fullfill God's will, and unite the world.

I never claimed to be a prophet. (I can't read the future) God loves his children equally, so this is a war against illusion, not individuals. This is what I believe. I have felt metaphysical power, and what I was saying was virtuous, so what you need to decide is if you are on my side, for I seek to follow God.

Considering I am pursuing a lifestyle of purity, I seek to walk with God, and speak from the Holy Spirit. I've encountered the dark side, and, as a naturally empathetic person, I wish to cultivate them, so instead of a war, the angels, will help the fallen rise; God forgive us all. I am on the side of Love brother; I seek to fullfill God's will, and unite the world.

I never claimed to be a prophet. (I can't read the future) God loves his children equally, so this is a war against illusion, not individuals. This is what I believe. I have felt metaphysical power, and what I was saying was virtuous, so what you need to decide is if you are on my side, for I seek to follow God.

Interesting. Pursuing a lifestyle of purity is a good thing. However, the Pharisees of Jesus day did also, and were seeking God and the Holy Spirit. So that in and of itself is not the sign that I request.

I am confused as to this dark side. Do you mean us humans? For all humans are evil including the one speaking. Or do you mean the angles? For the fallen angles can not be cultivated nor redeemed. They chose their fate by leaving Heaven with Satan.

But I am concerned about 'uniting the world', since God isn't trying to unite the world. God's word makes clear that the one who will come to *try* and unite the world will be the anti-christ, the great deceiver. He also makes clear that the one who *will* unite the world, will be Jesus Christ in the second coming. Finely, God's word makes clear that until these events, the world will not unite. This is God's will.

So why try for a goal that is foreordained to not happen? Unless you claim to be one of the two that is to come, and then your options will be limited to either the Christ, or the Anti-Christ. If you are the Christ, then you are a bit early as the Anti-Christ is to come first. If you are the Anti-Christ, then no I am not on your side.

Prophet is merely one who claims to speak for God. Soothsaying is not required.

So far I will have to accept that I am not on your side. However, it could be that I simply do not understand all your claims.

I am the Son of God, but no I am not Jesus. I love all. Don't be a slave to words, for they can be distorted. Unity is God's Will.

Trust in me, for I am on the side of good.

I know of the antichrist, and prophecy or not, I seek to prevent all sinister intentions, as should all!

I am not one to fall back on the belief that the ends justify the means; I believe, virtuous means will yeild good ends.

Thanks for your response.

Thanks for coming back, you schizophrenic heretic. Maybe now you can resume your mission to bring God's light to obscure corners of the Internet or wherever.

Can we please show each other mutual respect? No I am not a schizophrenic heretic, but yes, I use to be mean as well, so I forgive you, and hope you perceive me differently in the near future.

I am serious about this Revolution.

Werbung:
Love. Simple concepts; we just need an incenced spirtual leader to get us out of the war, and pressure government to simplify law and merge dichtomy, not to mention reach the hearts of men and possibly affect the social order of the global stage. We need someone who God can speak for, and I pray to be this man.

Back