The Race Police

A "Native American" doesn't need to be born in America??? :D Uhhhhh ...... you're getting more incoherent the longer you talk. :)
OK let me dumb it down a touch. Native American is a term used to describe people of an ethnic family which resided in the Americas and specifically America or the US as its known today. If a Native child is born in London, they are still Native. Whereas someone born in America of any race is an American Native. They arent mutually exclusive.

Aboriginal, meaning the earliest known inhabitants of a place, or those descended from them, is correct. "Native American" is a Pee See political term invented and used within the liberal racial spoils system.
I agree with your first sentence, then you have to bring it into the gutter with your second one. Thanks for that. :rolleyes:

Somehow I am skeptical that you would use it either, preferring the politically beneficial liberal semantic gymnastics.
Id rather we eliminate the hyphenated American stuff. Id rather everyone just be Americans.

Werbung:
OK let me dumb it down a touch.

It was completely dumb from the very beginning. :D

Native American is a term used to describe people of an ethnic family which resided in the Americas and specifically America or the US as its known today. If a Native child is born in London, they are still Native. Whereas someone born in America of any race is an American Native. They arent mutually exclusive.

The people you call Native Americans were natives of what is now called the "Americas" long before there were "Americas". The phrase is used to implicitly impute some special standing to american indians because they are political clients of the democrat party, half of whose political manipulations devolve around race.

I agree with your first sentence, then you have to bring it into the gutter with your second one. Thanks for that. :rolleyes:

The gutter is actually the natural home of the democart party race hustlers.

Id rather we eliminate the hyphenated American stuff. Id rather everyone just be Americans.

LOTS of us ALREADY have eliminated it long ago. I NEVER called myself a scots-english-italian-german american. If you want to join the just plain americans, we long-standing members welcome you.

It was completely dumb from the very beginning. :D
Yeah nothing like a reasonable explantion based on English grammar.

The people you call Native Americans were natives of what is now called the "Americas" long before there were "Americas". The phrase is used to implicitly impute some special standing to american indians because they are political clients of the democrat party, half of whose political manipulations devolve around race.
Yeah blame the democrats...:rolleyes:

OK, so how do you suggest we identify those with an ethnicity that is based on the people who lived on the continents we currently call the Americas before the European invaders came?

Yeah blame the democrats...:rolleyes:

Oh yaaaaaaaa, you're right - when have democrats EVER used race politically? :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

OK, so how do you suggest we identify those with an ethnicity that is based on the people who lived on the continents we currently call the Americas before the European invaders came?

I've ALREADY suggested that the original invaders themselves come up with a name, if it is a BIG DEAL for them to live in the past and seperate themselves off from other Americans. Hopefully, they in that case could come up with something that is authentic, doesn't include the word "America" or it's grammatical variants, and is Pee See free.

Werbung:
Why does this country put up with right wing zealots? Why arent they comdemned for what they are?

They are. The difference is that your average right wing zealot can handle being called a name. Of course even right wing zealots support the 1st amendment even when it doesn't coddle them. Apparently that ain't so across the board with everyone.

Back