The Tea Party will change America back to the days of Thomas Jefferson

Werbung:
I guess so. I've witnessed that they have on many occasions. Oh they also just incapacitate when used properly. Of course their ability to kill is part of the package and sometimes needed (if your attacker is on angel dust you can shoot his arm off and he will keep coming thanks to the dope).

I wonder, were your child under direct mortal threat, would you be ok with your pistol packin' mama friend shooting the threat ?

more likely that your kid shoots himself with your gun then you need to protect him with it...
about 500 kids are killed each year in gun accidents.

12,632 people will killed in Gun Homicides in 2007..( the other 17,000 where suicides)
How many where stopped by some homeowner waving his gun around saying get out? I am willing to bet...a lot less then that.

Japan has very few guns...guess what...it also has very few Gun Deaths...but I thought if they did not have guns they would all be victims of some horrible wave of crime?

Not sure why you guys can't accept that Guns kill people a lot more then they ever save people.

ok so bear your arms, feel free to where tank tops and short sleeve shirts..

wait you mean arms does not mean arms...you mean...you have to "interpret" it?

come on, pocket! You know that this subject has already been criticized to the hilt by the GOP!

don't you remember the scandalous display of Michelle Obama "bear arms?"

Or maybe that "right to bear arms" only intended to be for. . . WHITE arms . . . Like Jackie Kennedy's, for example! ;):D

we can't all be like you and be willing to sacrifice others for ourself...
That's what the recipients of your wealth distribution schemes are wanting to do. As for me, I prefer volitional consent and mutually beneficial exchange. Unlike you, I realize that it is possible for two people to come to an agreement, by their own free will, and both parties profit from the exchange.

BEAR means to carry from one place to another.

BARE means to be naked or without clothing.

WEAR is a reference to clothes.

WHERE is in reference to a place.

COLLEGE is where you should have learned the difference.

Arms are what are attached to your body and hands

Sarcasm is something that its takes brains to understand,,

but fine to be all Correct...the 2nd says that I can cut off a few peoples arms and carry them around.

You're the one demanding that some people be forced to sacrifice for the good of others.

did I ever proposed that the wealthiest 1% give 100% of their wealth away to anyone?

I guess, for you, if a person who makes $650,000 after tax is asked to contribute another $30,000 to "share the pain" of lowering the deficit and create jobs, he would just prefer to give he whole $650,000 away?

Yep, that dos remind me of the "I'll take my marble and go home" attitude that is most common in little boys under the age of 10! :rolleyes:

more likely that your kid shoots himself with your gun then you need to protect him with it...
about 500 kids are killed each year in gun accidents. [/qupte]

yeah I hear about these instances. its no accident when owners leave guns lying around.

12,632 people will killed in Gun Homicides in 2007..( the other 17,000 where suicides)
How many where stopped by some homeowner waving his gun around saying get out? I am willing to bet...a lot less then that.

how many were the result of criminal elements shooting one another ?

Japan has very few guns...guess what...it also has very few Gun Deaths...but I thought if they did not have guns they would all be victims of some horrible wave of crime?

thousands of years of domination of the population makes for a very different citizenry.

Not sure why you guys can't accept that Guns kill people a lot more then they ever save people.

link ?

I guess so. I've witnessed that they have on many occasions. Oh they also just incapacitate when used properly. Of course their ability to kill is part of the package and sometimes needed (if your attacker is on angel dust you can shoot his arm off and he will keep coming thanks to the dope).

I wonder, were your child under direct mortal threat, would you be ok with your pistol packin' mama friend shooting the threat ?

"Guns Used More Often to Save Life Than to Take Life

Guns protect thousands of lives every day. According
to anti-gun researchers in the Clinton Justice Department, there are as many as 1.5 million cases of self-defense with a firearm every year (or more than 4,000 times a day). [] Nevertheless, there was a much-publicized study (in 1993) which supposedly claims that “guns are three times more likely to kill you than help you.” And while this study is frequently quoted, it
is a total fraud. Even using the low figures from the Clinton Justice Department, firearms are used almost 50 times more often to save life than to take life. "

http://www.opposingviews.com/arguments/guns-used-more-often-to-save-life-than-to-take-life

Werbung:
about 500 kids are killed each year in gun accidents.

[]

I added the underlines in that quote above.

This is more conjecture than fact.

The facts are:

"Guns Used More Often to Save Life Than to Take Life

Guns protect thousands of lives every day. According
to anti-gun researchers in the Clinton Justice Department, there are as many as 1.5 million cases of self-defense with a firearm every year (or more than 4,000 times a day). [] Nevertheless, there was a much-publicized study (in 1993) which supposedly claims that “guns are three times more likely to kill you than help you.” And while this study is frequently quoted, it
is a total fraud. Even using the low figures from the Clinton Justice Department, firearms are used almost 50 times more often to save life than to take life. "

http://www.opposingviews.com/argumen...n-to-take-life

I am willing to bet that 17k plus 12K is less than 1.5M

Back