The usual behavior is it just their blood I guess

the annoying thing

Yes liberals even kids like riots and violence as so many protests and riots by liberals seem to be
Within my life time along I have seen liberals riot and turn violent several time m ost notable was the blm antifa riots where dozens were killed and 10s of thousand hurt 140000 arrested and over 2 billion in damages.
Now we have liberal protests in our schools that have turned violent and are over people who hate us and celebrated on 911 and oct 7/.
Why do liberals riot and commit murders and vi0olence and destruction so much .

Werbung:
Yes liberals even kids like riots and violence as so many protests and riots by liberals seem to be
Within my life time along I have seen liberals riot and turn violent several time m ost notable was the blm antifa riots where dozens were killed and 10s of thousand hurt 140000 arrested and over 2 billion in damages.
Now we have liberal protests in our schools that have turned violent and are over people who hate us and celebrated on 911 and oct 7/.
Why do liberals riot and commit murders and vi0olence and destruction so much .
I believe it may have been Churchill who observed that young people who are not leftist liberals have no heart, but middle-aged citizens who support leftism have no brain.

Back