There was NO Insurrection!

i made you look stupid in the thread you started on this . . . .

Thats your usual SPAM reply. But in fact you are too retarded and too dumb to make anyone look stupid, especially me.

You are a pedophile, a coward and a bitch. A real man would fight me over those words but you're not a real man, you're just a little coward bitch.

Own it, bitch.

Werbung:
Thats your usual SPAM reply. But in fact you are too retarded and too dumb to make anyone look stupid, especially me.

You are a pedophile, a coward and a bitch. A real man would fight me over those words but you're not a real man, you're just a little coward bitch.

Own it, bitch.

sure, in the other thread you said that the amendment ONLY applies to confederates..and nowhere does it say that.

and you said they had to be proven guilty of a crime in a court of law, and nowhere does it say that.

unlike you, i actually have read the constitution. I can think, not just mindlessly post pictures and videos like you do :)

Werbung:

Own it, bitch.
The frustration is building again. Such Christian words. God bless you dickhead.

Back