• A few days

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • A few weeks

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Longer

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did Congress pass a law to do this ? Repugnant but not unconstitutional.
So .... just because "technically" "Congress" didn't pass a law prohibiting the free exercise thereof, your OK with the Regime threatening priest with arrest if they offer sacrament to our soldiers and denying our military and military families the right to practice their religion on military bases?

Werbung:
Pentagon Operating Hundreds of Golf Courses During Shutdown While Saying They Need to Borrow Money to Pay Death Benefits to Families of Fallen Soldiers

The Pentagon is continuing to operate hundreds of golf courses around the world during the federal government shutdown, a spokesperson for the U.S. Department of Defense confirmed to TheBlaze on Wednesday.

The confirmation comes on the heels of news that the Pentagon has stopped paying out death benefits — normally $100,000 — to the families of fallen soldiers, saying the shutdown means there is no authority to pay the money.

Instead, it was announced on Wednesday that outside organization Fisher House Foundation will cover the costs. The Pentagon will then later reimburse the organization when the shutdown ends.

According to a December 2012 Salon.com article, the Pentagon operates 234 golf courses around the world at an undisclosed cost.

So .... just because "technically" "Congress" didn't pass a law prohibiting the free exercise thereof, your OK with the Regime threatening priest with arrest if they offer sacrament to our soldiers and denying our military and military families the right to practice their religion on military bases?
If you are making a claim of constitionality you are obliged to observe the letter. You don't like it when others make these stretches, keeping it real tex. As I said a reprehensible repugnant action, nothing more.

If you are making a claim of constitionality you are obliged to observe the letter. You don't like it when others make these stretches, keeping it real tex. As I said a reprehensible repugnant action, nothing more.
I find it to be more than just "reprehensible". When Hitler took control, he did not pass a whole slough of new laws against the Jewish people. He selectively applied existing laws.

Much like Obama is doing with the government shut down. For instance, shutting down the National Mall, yet allowing the illegals to rally. Forcing the elderly out of their homes who reside on government lands, refusing to pay the families of fallen soldiers, yet leaving his golf courses open, etc.

Congress has not passed any laws outlawing the practice of Catholicism, yet the Priest on Military bases face arrest if they offer a sacrament to our Catholic military members and their families. This is clearly a violation of the 1st Amendment and of course, the Bill of Rights.

Let me ask you, if a Priest performs a Mass on a military base and is arrested as Obama has threatened .... what violation will they be charged with?
An existing selectively applied law I can assure you!

Do not be blinded by this obvious violation of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights based on some technicality. The penalties will exist with or without a new law passed by Congress prohibiting the free exercise there of ....

SHOCK VIDEO: College students blame Obama, Dems for shutdown

Students at the University of Colorado - Boulder (CU), a dependably liberal college town, blamed President Obama and Democrats on Tuesday for the ongoing government shutdown, which is now in its second week.

“He’s [Obama] just being really stubborn, not willing to negotiate at all, not taking any ideas from anyone else, it’s either his way or the highway and apparently we got to shutdown the government because of that,” one student told Campus Reform.

Watch: Students at the liberal U of Colorado blame Obama, Dems, for shutdown fight

White House says bill to pay military death benefits 'not necessary,' senator blasts Obama

WASHINGTON – The White House signaled Thursday that President Obama might not sign a bill to pay death benefits to the families of fallen soldiers, leading a top Republican senator to allege the president has hit a "new low."

The Senate approved the bill Thursday afternoon, after it cleared the House a day earlier. The bill would reinstate the $100,000 "death gratuity" payments to military families, as well as resume funeral and burial expenses -- after funding was suspended as a consequence of the partial government shutdown

There a little question about the HATRED this Marxist holds for our Military!

Texas You seem to be desperate to blame Obama. I do not know anything about the University of Colorado but it was hardly a random survey. Most of the world still blame the Tea Party

Texas You seem to be desperate to blame Obama. I do not know anything about the University of Colorado but it was hardly a random survey. Most of the world still blame the Tea Party
I am not desperate to blame anything Aus ....

I am only posting the current events in the news ..... obviously not the Obama propagandist MSM that you are reading!

Then perhaps the world needs to educate itself. Never has there been NO negotiation to end the many many "shutdowns" over the years. this is 100% Obamas doing.

Rollback of cuts fuels claims that government inflated impact of partial shutdown

Two weeks into the partial government shutdown, the Obama administration is increasingly easing off some of its most painful cuts -- fueling the perception among critics that the government initially imposed visible, but ultimately unnecessary, cutbacks as a way to pressure Republicans.

Another grand example of Obama selectively applying the laws!

DEAF EARS? White House, Dems refuse to hear House GOP ideas

The White House and its Democratic allies in Congress moved to shoot down an emerging House Republican budget proposal before it even left the ground, blasting the late-breaking plan as a "partisan" product that would imperil efforts to meet the looming debt-ceiling deadline.

Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid turned a deaf ear, declaring categorically that it "won't pass the Senate."

Werbung:
Back