What do we do about illegal immigration???

Kelly

What do we do about illegal immigration??? I'm a native Texan, and am pretty much on the front lines of the illegal immigration issue. I get pretty peeved that people from Mexico come here illegally; drain our resources; over-populate our schools; siphon off a substantial part of our economy back to Mexico; hold demonstrations in our streets when they're not even citizens of this country; wave Mexican flags at those demonstrations; give Americans dirty looks; drive like total crap (I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but it's true)--they drive here the same way people drive in Mexico, which is a lot different than they way Americans drive. I see it everyday... seriously, I'm not trying to be mean); and blame America for their poverty in the first place. However, I do sympathize with the plight of the Mexican immigrants. I would do the exact same thing if I were a person in poverty in Mexico. I would love to welcome all people who need a chance into our country, but they way things are going is completely unsustainable. So, what the heck should we do about illegal immigration????

Werbung:
Its good to see you are so well balanced on the issue. There really isn't much WE can do, its the governments.
They could help make the poorer parts of the world richer. And to do this, they need your taxes, and you or I don't really want to pay more tax, and the government doesn't want to divert tax to something that wont directly benefit them or their people. And once we help these nations out, they will be richer, stronger and more resource draining, making a risk to the governments of countries like America.
This in effect, is redistributing the wealth, which the richer half don't want to do, and the poorer half do (and I'm not trying to be self rightous, I wouldn't really like it either.)
And I don't even think the world could survive if third world countries started using fossil fuels etc. like we do.

I agree with sublime if third world countries started draining fossil fuels like the usa we would all pay twice as mutch for oil, and that would not work for our convienience.
This would only make the poor poorer and the rich richer~

Even if China industrialises fully, there will be huge problems with resources. And also capitalisim will have a huge gap bridged, because there will be less opportunities to make a big profit with everyone equal to each other in terms of international wealth.

Even if China industrialises fully, there will be huge problems with resources. And also capitalisim will have a huge gap bridged, because there will be less opportunities to make a big profit with everyone equal to each other in terms of international wealth.

How do you know, that state has never existed?

Because capitalisim thrives on ripping someone else off who you buy the product off, then ripping off the person you sell it too. When everyone is in an economically and socially stronger position the margains of profit will decrease rapidly.

start placing 45 rounds in the base of theyre skulls theyll stop coming and skin the assholes who hire and harbor them

If the indigenous population had taken your view about white men in the 1700's your ancestors would have had an even tougher time of it than they did.

If the indigenous population had taken your view about white men in the 1700's your ancestors would have had an even tougher time of it than they did.

first_illegal_immigrants.jpg

What do we do about illegal immigration??? I'm a native Texan, and am pretty much on the front lines of the illegal immigration issue. I get pretty peeved that people from Mexico come here illegally; drain our resources; over-populate our schools; siphon off a substantial part of our economy back to Mexico; hold demonstrations in our streets when they're not even citizens of this country; wave Mexican flags at those demonstrations; give Americans dirty looks; drive like total crap (I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but it's true)--they drive here the same way people drive in Mexico, which is a lot different than they way Americans drive. I see it everyday... seriously, I'm not trying to be mean); and blame America for their poverty in the first place. However, I do sympathize with the plight of the Mexican immigrants. I would do the exact same thing if I were a person in poverty in Mexico. I would love to welcome all people who need a chance into our country, but they way things are going is completely unsustainable. So, what the heck should we do about illegal immigration????

Line them up and shoot em. They make good fertilizer.

Werbung:
Back