What do we do about illegal immigration???

The NAU is reality it is expected to be fully online by 2012
2010 is to mark a new era
Bush will not be replaced by elections this issue is going to come to a head in 2008 it will overpower the elections as bedlam ensues as they pour over the border like ants on a melted popsicle

you all had better be paying attention to whats about to befall you.....Blood will be spilled.lives will be shattered people will die....

Werbung:
If the kids are born here on US soil they are American citizens. You may not like that but it is in the US Constitution. If you want it changed then petition your elected officials to amend the Constitution. Otherwise we have to deal with that fact as the Constitution is the law of the land. Are you willing to force an American citizen out of this country because his/her parents are here illegally?

Here's a scenario: what if you found out your parents, or grandparents got here illegally (not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico). Should you be deported also because of their status? Immigration, illegal and illegal is a very complex issue that goes beyone laws, it involves real people, families, moral and ethical issues.

Can you cite the article and section?

The NAU is reality it is expected to be fully online by 2012
2010 is to mark a new era
Bush will not be replaced by elections this issue is going to come to a head in 2008 it will overpower the elections as bedlam ensues as they pour over the border like ants on a melted popsicle

you all had better be paying attention to whats about to befall you.....Blood will be spilled.lives will be shattered people will die....

Fire and brimstone rain from the sky!

Seas boil, the dead rise from the grave!

Cats and dogs, living together...mass hysteria!!

Talk about Fereverent fanaticism
Time will tell wont it? i tend to agree with this assesment .it appears to be headed right in that direction and most are just too busy making fun of it all. well time will tell wont it?

Yeah

KeepOurFreedoms, just realized you're in Dallas. This exodus of illegals is really starting to freak me out. And, now they (govt.) have encouraged this behavior. They''ll always be illegals in my eyes--I'll not forget how they came here. Do you ever try to be civil and nice to them just to get dirty (or worse) looks in return? I f**king hate that. They obvioulsy (for the most part) are here only to take from us, not to help build a better country. Of course not all immigrants. I was a little peeved when I wrote what I did.

It's good you're not fooled. They're invaders, foreigners walking around in our streets with no authority caring enough to enforce the law. They want nothing but to rob us blind.

It's good you're not fooled. They're invaders, foreigners walking around in our streets with no authority caring enough to enforce the law. They want nothing but to rob us blind.

You call it robbing us blind, we call it trying to a make a decent living - something they can't do in their own country.

You want to stop illegal immigration? Good luck, it'll never stop completely. You want to slow it down a ton? Invest a little time and money in making Mexico a better place to be. Cut off the problem at the source.

How do we do that? Who knows. Should it be our responsibility? Hell no it shouldn't, but at this point, with such a problem of their citizens illegally entering our country, I think we have something of an obligation to start asking ourselves, "Why aren't these people content to stay where they are?"

Really

You call it robbing us blind, we call it trying to a make a decent living - something they can't do in their own country.

You want to stop illegal immigration? Good luck, it'll never stop completely. You want to slow it down a ton? Invest a little time and money in making Mexico a better place to be. Cut off the problem at the source.

How do we do that? Who knows. Should it be our responsibility? Hell no it shouldn't, but at this point, with such a problem of their citizens illegally entering our country, I think we have something of an obligation to start asking ourselves, "Why aren't these people content to stay where they are?"

I knew you were another man with his head in the clouds (among other places). They are little different than the barbarians that invaded Rome. They are looking for money. You call it 'a better life'. A better life at the expense of who? You? Me? Hmph. We are the greatest piece of dirt on the face of the earth. The only reason anyone would possibly leave their native land at the risk of death or being threatened and spit on by us is because they're looking for money and they've found a way to get it and they're exploiting it. They don't give a rat's toot about me or you and they will never say they do unless someone in uniform is threatening to throw them out or a native like me decided to throw them to the ground by their belt-buckle with a thud. If they cared about you or me, they never would have came. The country's history or greatness is not driving them, it's our wealth and they were never invited. They know they don't belong here and they know we strongly don't want them here. They know we're madder than a starving dog but they don't give a rat's piss because they've got our money coming in split several hundred ways, their anchor baby who nullifies our immigration system of laws and our nation's sovereignty. You think I, a fifth generation man from a WASP military family am going to lay down to these scumbags!? These wetbacks who had no hand in the fighting for this country or its building and came out of a river infested with ticks and begging me for shoes? It seemed easy enough for them because we're connected by land. You say we should 'invest a little time and money in making Mexico a better place'. First of all, Mexico is not a poor country, second of all, many many many of these invaders are not from Mexico, third of all we've given them more jobs than we should have or they ever deserved from us and fourth of all and lastly, since when did we EVER owe Mexico, El salvador, Guatamela or any of those barbarous, drug peddling indian people a GODDAMN thing besides a well deserved bullet through their goddamn little blood pumping hearts!!!!? I owe them nothing, WE owe them nothing and have been forced to give them too damn much already by the works of the stupid government and our greedy, vile 'executives'. This stupid Democratic government has time and time again failed to act and the problem has gotten worse and worse and created more and more problems. You think I want to see my future daughter courting a goddammn Mexican!? I don't care what the politicians say, this is OUR land and don't you forget it. We could stop them from coming here easy too. You've just been lied to and fooled by your television and your stupid friends. The way they've been doing it for milleniums still works today. Build a goddamn wall with tower and put men in them with machine guns and sniper rifles. Shoot to Kill my countrymen. You see someone, shoot the bastard. You want to see what the turning of a faucet handle looks like? They'd stop the very next day. Then we should go after their goddamn drug rings and sentence them to death. That's what I would do anyway and that's another story.

Why do we have to invest in Mexico? Mexico is the 11th richest nation in the world. Surely they can take care of themselves.

They are little different than the barbarians that invaded Rome. They are looking for money.
They invaded Italy and burned and pillaged everything in sight. Most illegal immigrants have entered America in order to find work for a livable wage. In my mid there's a difference between beating people over the head with clubs and scrubbing their toilets.

The only reason anyone would possibly leave their native land at the risk of death or being threatened and spit on by us is because they're looking for money and they've found a way to get it and they're exploiting it.
Yeah, because they can't make a living in their own country. They're doing for themselves what is necessary to have a life that doesn't involve starvation and squalor. I find it hard to believe that if your positions were reversed you would do anything less.

They don't give a rat's toot about me or you and they will never say they do unless someone in uniform is threatening to throw them out or a native like me decided to throw them to the ground by their belt-buckle with a thud.
But I suppose you care about me. Really, I'm touched.

If they cared about you or me, they never would have came.
If they had the capacity for a decent living in their original homes they never would have come, either.

The country's history or greatness is not driving them, it's our wealth and they were never invited.
I'd have to say that most immigrants decided to come hear for economic reasons. How many immigrants in the 18th and 19th centuries were saying, "Gee, America kicks ass. Let's move there."

They know they don't belong here and they know we strongly don't want them here. They know we're madder than a starving dog but they don't give a rat's piss because they've got our money coming in split several hundred ways, their anchor baby who nullifies our immigration system of laws and our nation's sovereignty.
Were you stung by a Mexican as a child?

You think I, a fifth generation man from a WASP military family am going to lay down to these scumbags!?
You could try understanding them a little. From everything you've said you obviously don't.

These wetbacks who had no hand in the fighting for this country or its building and came out of a river infested with ticks and begging me for shoes?
Heaven forbid you might actually give charity to someone less fortunate than you. I didn't have any hand in the fighting for this country, either - I'm 19 and a college student - am I not an American, either?

It seemed easy enough for them because we're connected by land.
Aren't Christians supposed to be kind to their neighbors?

You say we should 'invest a little time and money in making Mexico a better place'. First of all, Mexico is not a poor country, second of all, many many many of these invaders are not from Mexico, third of all we've given them more jobs than we should have or they ever deserved from us
There could be all the money and jobs in the world in Mexico and it could still be an impoverished nation.

and fourth of all and lastly, since when did we EVER owe Mexico, El salvador, Guatamela or any of those barbarous, drug peddling indian people a GODDAMN thing besides a well deserved bullet through their goddamn little blood pumping hearts!!!!?
Your own favorite president seemed to think we owed them defense against European imperialism. You did say you were a fan of TR, correct? Perhaps you should invest some time in looking up the Roosevelt Corollary.

I owe them nothing, WE owe them nothing and have been forced to give them too damn much already by the works of the stupid government and our greedy, vile 'executives'.
If you dislike the government so much...well, there isn't a door, but nonetheless don't let it hit you on the way out.

This stupid Democratic government has time and time again failed to act and the problem has gotten worse and worse and created more and more problems.
I figure this could mean one of two things: Either you're deluded enough to suggest that our government is solely run by Democrats (the Democratic-controlled Congress is still only about half a year old and the Court and the White House are still both Republican-controlled) or you're just on a tirade against democracy. Either way you're off your rocker.

You think I want to see my future daughter courting a goddammn Mexican!?
Shouldn't that be her choice?

I don't care what the politicians say, this is OUR land and don't you forget it.
And we only had to kill...how many?...of those natives you despise so much to get it.

We could stop them from coming here easy too. You've just been lied to and fooled by your television and your stupid friends.
Now you know my friends, too. You're a riot, friend.

The way they've been doing it for milleniums still works today. Build a goddamn wall with tower and put men in them with machine guns and sniper rifles. Shoot to Kill my countrymen. You see someone, shoot the bastard. You want to see what the turning of a faucet handle looks like? They'd stop the very next day. Then we should go after their goddamn drug rings and sentence them to death. That's what I would do anyway and that's another story.

There isn't such a long road between the government treating foreign citizens in a certain way and the government treating its own citizens in a certain way. Would that bother you?

Why do we have to invest in Mexico? Mexico is the 11th richest nation in the world.
Perhaps I should rephrase. We should invest some time and money into making Mexico a better place for workers. The country has plenty of money but the workers aren't getting at any of it - which is why they're running to America, where they'll make enough money to live off of.

Surely they can take care of themselves.

Obviously they can't and we're paying the price.

Perhaps I should rephrase. We should invest some time and money into making Mexico a better place for workers. The country has plenty of money but the workers aren't getting at any of it - which is why they're running to America, where they'll make enough money to live off of.

Obviously they can't and we're paying the price.

Why should the Mexican government take care of their own, when our government is so willing to do it for them?

Only if you are stupid enough to think your Queen cares about you.

And don't try and stop my freedom of speech. You'll always lose.

I don't think my Queen cares about me, whatever kind of relation this has to the topic I don't know. I think the monarchy should be abolished. They take our taxes and do nothing but fund the tourist industry which British taxpayers don't even use.

As for stopping your freedom of speech, your being childish. I wasn't actually demanding you stop saying it, its a figure of speech as in your wrong.

Back to the point now, the wealth isn't distributed equally obviously, so the statistic means nothing. Change needs to happen in Mexico before change will happen in the US.

Werbung:
I don't think my Queen cares about me, whatever kind of relation this has to the topic I don't know. I think the monarchy should be abolished. They take our taxes and do nothing but fund the tourist industry which British taxpayers don't even use.

As for stopping your freedom of speech, your being childish. I wasn't actually demanding you stop saying it, its a figure of speech as in your wrong.

Back to the point now, the wealth isn't distributed equally obviously, so the statistic means nothing. Change needs to happen in Mexico before change will happen in the US.

Don't abolish the monarchy! You're royal family maintains all those kickass parks in London. One of them is about the size of my hometown. Please. They're wicked.

Even if you were attempting to stop her freedom of speech, how exactly would you have the means to carry it out?

And yes...more equal distribution of wealth in Mexico would have a very positive affect on the state of illegal immigration here in America.

Back