Where was the presidents voice when these took place....

Then you are no better than a guy who looks at a black person and thinks "criminal".

The Justice System should not make decicions based on public opinion -- if you asserting that without such opinion nothing would have occured -- then you are advocating for a judicial system that will throw impartiality out the window and be hijacked by public opinion -- that is a far greater tradegy than a 17 year losing his life.

Again -- we will see what is brought out in court -- My assumption is that neither of us know the facts -- I am not rushing to judgement -- yet you seem to be. I find that sad.

Neither Zimmerman or the police write the law -- if you have an issue with it -- your beef is with the state legislature.

if the police don't do there job...and public pressure gets someone to do there job thats what should happen...If the cops had done there job and there was nothing to charge...then public pressure should not effect it. By the fact they are going for 2nd...I am guessing that means that when they gave it a real look...there was enough to at least charge him with something.

as for judging him...I am judging him on his actions...what he did...not his skin. He got out of his car and starting chasing a kid with his gun, for "looking suspicious" of course the only thing anyone seems to have been able to find "suspicious is is skin color. and after chasing this kid...he is now dead and the guy who chased him shot him....I think thats enough to judge him as someone who wants to run around play cop...based on his actions that we know happened. Not his skin, not something he had no control over.

and you say we don't know the facts...but we do know some of them. And based on those facts, I think he should be held. maybe facts will show he was not guilty...but there is enough in my view to be held...and the cops did not do there jobs or most of us would have never heard about this case.

Also since you say the Justice system should not press charges based on public opinion...are you saying that is why you think they did it? If not, do you think without public opinion would charges have still come?

Werbung:
So do you think his method of choosing some events to speak about is more about votes or more because he chooses to be president of not all of us but only some of us?

or could it be that your the one picking and choosing the facts here..and that none of those cases where major stories that he was asked about?

a bunch of unrelated stories where cops where doing there jobs...and not big stories. Untill that post was put up, I bet you had no idea about most of the cases as well...But thats all Obamas fault to.

or could it be that your the one picking and choosing the facts here..and that none of those cases where major stories that he was asked about?

a bunch of unrelated stories where cops where doing there jobs...and not big stories. Untill that post was put up, I bet you had no idea about most of the cases as well...But thats all Obamas fault to.

No thats not it. Its pretty clear that obama chooses to speak on issues selectively.

if the police don't do there job...and public pressure gets someone to do there job thats what should happen...If the cops had done there job and there was nothing to charge...then public pressure should not effect it. By the fact they are going for 2nd...I am guessing that means that when they gave it a real look...there was enough to at least charge him with something.

We will see what comes out in court.

as for judging him...I am judging him on his actions...what he did...not his skin. He got out of his car and starting chasing a kid with his gun, for "looking suspicious" of course the only thing anyone seems to have been able to find "suspicious is is skin color. and after chasing this kid...he is now dead and the guy who chased him shot him....I think thats enough to judge him as someone who wants to run around play cop...based on his actions that we know happened. Not his skin, not something he had no control over.

No -- you have no idea if that is how it happened exactly or not -- you are judging him based on what you think occured -- not what occured -- that is why we need to wait and see what the actual evidence tells us in court.

and you say we don't know the facts...but we do know some of them. And based on those facts, I think he should be held. maybe facts will show he was not guilty...but there is enough in my view to be held...and the cops did not do there jobs or most of us would have never heard about this case.

"Your view" is not the determining factor if someone is to be held or not -- he is being held at this point -- and we will see what comes out in court.

Also since you say the Justice system should not press charges based on public opinion...are you saying that is why you think they did it? If not, do you think without public opinion would charges have still come?

I am saying that facts should be the sole basis for any charges -- end of story.

We will see what comes out in court.

No -- you have no idea if that is how it happened exactly or not -- you are judging him based on what you think occured -- not what occured -- that is why we need to wait and see what the actual evidence tells us in court.

"Your view" is not the determining factor if someone is to be held or not -- he is being held at this point -- and we will see what comes out in court.

I am saying that facts should be the sole basis for any charges -- end of story.

and seems that the Prosecutor agreed with us that the facts said he should be charged...But you think the trial will show that he did not chase him..even though he said he was on the 911 call ...that he was armed ( a magic fun fell in his hands)...and that he shot a unarmed kid ( also magic gun that vanished)...go for it...again without the public pressure...there would not even be a trial to find out...and the right was fine with that.

Werbung:
and seems that the Prosecutor agreed with us that the facts said he should be charged...But you think the trial will show that he did not chase him..even though he said he was on the 911 call ...that he was armed ( a magic fun fell in his hands)...and that he shot a unarmed kid ( also magic gun that vanished)...go for it...again without the public pressure...there would not even be a trial to find out...and the right was fine with that.

I never said the trial would prove him innocent -- I simply did not convict him before his trial.

Back