Why are Republicans so silent about Gas Prices?

It's an amazing phenomenon--since the left wing burst forth into full flower of insanity--there has been a staggering increase in Scientific Experts who are the final authority on matters that have puzzled others for eons.

It's a gift from the left.
And--the hallmark of Totalitarianism.
I suspect the Pied Piper of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington leads them all with his wistful music...

Werbung:
Sorry sir. Just don't have time to dig up specifics. I will sick to stats. you want specs you do the research.

Popa, I'm unsure of whether your post above was in response to the 2 questions I asked you, or was a response to another poster? Please clarify that for me?

It was to you JPRD. Humans greatly affect their enviroment. Remember London heating with coal affecting their respiratory health crisis. I actually witnessed the green smog in LA before they came to terms with the cause, simply autos.
There is no such animal as clean coal. It would cost more to scrub it than to dig it. It's too bad because we probably have a thous. years worth.

I'm sorry, credentials are necessary. you are to stone cold biased for me to believe anything you post. you have got to prove it and I will check.
no comment about your enviromental experts?

did you intend to reply to.me ? just hot REPLY in the lower right. you claim some knowledge of science so i sssumed you would respond to such a query.

so i guess this.means.you sre.stone cold.biased based on nothing but reported opinion.

It was to you JPRD.

Popa: Thank you for clarifying that for me.

For those following this debate, allow me to place the above comment in perspective for you. To begin our debate, I'd allowed the following two opinions to be accepted as GIVEN's: (1) Global warming is occuring! (2) human behaviors contribute to the warming! Since the two statements were proposed as "Givens" by Popamarino, it became my privledge as the contrarian to ask the first questions, and I did so.
In reply to the agreed-upon Givens, I asked Popamarino to answer the following questions:

My Question #1
to you is: Please define the precise temperature conditions that must be reached in each of the major, human-inhabited areas of the globe such that the continued existence of humanity in each area is threatened by the warming. In other words, what exactly constitutes a "safe" and an "unsafe' temperature environment in each area?

My Question #2 to you is: Please list each human behavior that you or other "scientists" say contributes to global warming, and provide the temperature effect that each one has on the whole global temperature, as well as upon each major, human-inhabited area you identified in your answer to #1.

His response to my opening questions was, "Sorry sir. Just don't have time to dig up specifics. I will sick to stats. you want specs you do the research." Before anyone here criticizes Popamarino for passing-the-buck on his debating responsibilities, please cut him a "break" on this one? I'll be pleased to answer my own questions for him.... just this once.

Answer to My Question #1: There is NO scientific data nor statistics that define what is a "safe" or an "unsafe' temperature environment for human habitation. In short, the information does not exist!
Answer to My Question #2:
There is NO comprehensive list of the specific human behaviors that contribute to global warming, nor is there a comprehensive list of non-human contributors! Ergo, there is NO scientific data nor statistics on what the effect of ANY variable is on global warming as a whole!

Normally in debate, Popamarino would now have the opportunity to ask me questions. However, since I answered my first two questions for him, it falls to me again to ask the follow-up questions.

My Question #3:
GIVEN that science has not defined the point at which humanity is safe from the "doom" of global warming, nor has science established the point at which humanity is "doomed" by the warming, how can a "Target" for reduction in global warming be established?

My Question #4:GIVEN that a comprehensive list of human and non-human "contributors" to global warming does not exist, AND that no data nor statistics exist that quantify the individual and inter-relationary effects of variables, what specific steps can humanity take to achieve an UNKNOWN "Target" that's effected by UNKNOWN variables?
Feel free to take your time answering. I realize it's hard to respond questions for which there are no responsive answers.

Popa: Thank you for clarifying that for me.

For those following this debate, allow me to place the above comment in perspective for you. To begin our debate, I'd allowed the following two opinions to be accepted as GIVEN's: (1) Global warming is occuring! (2) human behaviors contribute to the warming! Since the two statements were proposed as "Givens" by Popamarino, it became my privledge as the contrarian to ask the first questions, and I did so.
In reply to the agreed-upon Givens, I asked Popamarino to answer the following questions:

My Question #1
to you is: Please define the precise temperature conditions that must be reached in each of the major, human-inhabited areas of the globe such that the continued existence of humanity in each area is threatened by the warming. In other words, what exactly constitutes a "safe" and an "unsafe' temperature environment in each area?

My Question #2 to you is: Please list each human behavior that you or other "scientists" say contributes to global warming, and provide the temperature effect that each one has on the whole global temperature, as well as upon each major, human-inhabited area you identified in your answer to #1.

His response to my opening questions was, "Sorry sir. Just don't have time to dig up specifics. I will sick to stats. you want specs you do the research." Before anyone here criticizes Popamarino for passing-the-buck on his debating responsibilities, please cut him a "break" on this one? I'll be pleased to answer my own questions for him.... just this once.

Answer to My Question #1: There is NO scientific data nor statistics that define what is a "safe" or an "unsafe' temperature environment for human habitation. In short, the information does not exist!
Answer to My Question #2:
There is NO comprehensive list of the specific human behaviors that contribute to global warming, nor is there a comprehensive list of non-human contributors! Ergo, there is NO scientific data nor statistics on what the effect of ANY variable is on global warming as a whole!

Normally in debate, Popamarino would now have the opportunity to ask me questions. However, since I answered my first two questions for him, it falls to me again to ask the follow-up questions.

My Question #3:
GIVEN that science has not defined the point at which humanity is safe from the "doom" of global warming, nor has science established the point at which humanity is "doomed" by the warming, how can a "Target" for reduction in global warming be established?

My Question #4:GIVEN that a comprehensive list of human and non-human "contributors" to global warming does not exist, AND that no data nor statistics exist that quantify the individual and inter-relationary effects of variables, what specific steps can humanity take to achieve an UNKNOWN "Target" that's effected by UNKNOWN variables?
Feel free to take your time answering. I realize it's hard to respond questions for which there are no responsive answers.

all your questions are trick questions. you go on to prove it by informing me there are no responsive answers. in actuality there are answers. you THOUGHT you were clever.
nobody is talking about doom but you. quest.#4 there are so many numerous contributors to global warming I would be up all night listing them.
In your condescending diatribe you have revealed yourself, your just another right wing nut, a smart one, but a wingnut. I have tried, for my own amusement, to envision
what you look like, I see a bearded white man in a grey uniform and you want to be called colonel. you silence your critics by hanging them. You have a gun and a bible at your side. you are one notch above johnny.
this debate is over.

all your questions are trick questions. you go on to prove it by informing me there are no responsive answers. in actuality there are answers. you THOUGHT you were clever. nobody is talking about doom but you. quest.#4 there are so many numerous contributors to global warming I would be up all night listing them. In your condescending diatribe you have revealed yourself, your just another right wing nut, a smart one, but a wingnut. I have tried, for my own amusement, to envision what you look like, I see a bearded white man in a grey uniform and you want to be called colonel. you silence your critics by hanging them. You have a gun and a bible at your side. you are one notch above johnny. this debate is over.

I was doing my level best to be civil in this debate. I thought I did a pretty good job of it? My questions were 100% relevant to the issue being debated. There were no "trick questions" involved. The leftist Democrats claim that global warming is real. They also claim that humans contribute to the warming. I began this "debate" by accepting both of those premises as FACTS. I thought that was pretty generous?

Leftist Democrats are prepared to take the two premises noted above, ignore all of the important and relevant questions I asked, and ignorantly begin spending trillions of dollars on projects that may have NO relevant impact whatever on global warming. They may tell us that "something" must be done. That's possibly true. However, they can't quantify what if any effect each project will have on global warming. They have NO idea whether the combined effects of those projects will solve or fail to solve what they claim to be a critical problem. The leftist Democrats are asking us to bankrupt our nation trying to solve a problem that may or may not be solvable for ANY amount of money. They demand we pay for projects that may or may not have ANY effect on the claimed warming. The questions I asked aren't "trick questions". They're the questions that MUST be asked and answered if we're to intelligently do anything to reduce global warming. As with most things the leftist Democrats propose....., they'll tell us what we'll get for our money AFTER our money is spent!

As for Popamarino's "personal attack" on me, I claim no foul against him! When one is right, knows why he's right, and can prove he's right as I have on this issue, one can ignore the ridiculous, unfounded accusations of a spoiled, poorly-educated child!

Please stay out of this debate. Extreme weather conditions are a sympton of global warming. now you know so go back to the school yardand try to bully someone else.

its an open forum, so don't expect this to occur. perhaps put in a suggestion for private debate chambers ?

I have tried, for my own amusement, to envision
what you look like, I see a bearded white man in a grey uniform and you want to be called colonel. you silence your critics by hanging them. You have a gun and a bible at your side. you are one notch above johnny.
this debate is over.

OMG, OMG....that's all you've got?

JPRD, this was a TKO, congrats :D

Werbung:
Extreme weather conditions are a sympton of global warming.

That is a keeper. Can I use it for my signiture? Hahahahaha.......:)

Apparently you think the extreme weather conditions the Earth is experiencing now is unprecedented....so you concluded it must be caused by AGW. That is not a very scientific conclusion, but it certainly messes with what the lib MSM and the one world Marxist movement is spouting. Too funny.

Have you ever heard of the Medieval Warm Period? Was that caused by man too?

Some scientists believe we are actually cooling. Will the 'extreme weather conditions' which accompany cooling be caused by man too?

Back