Why are Republicans so silent about Gas Prices?

Werbung:
I'm comfortable in my academia, you apparently envy it.

I've been recently reprimanded for being too "straightforward" with folks like you. I'll tread as softly as possible so as not to upset your tender leftwing sensitivities. You're making a claim that you're "comfortable in" your academia, and you claim that some of us her envy you. You "seem" very confident, and I admire confident people..... IF their confidence is justified. Is your's?.... or is it just "wishful thinking"?

I challenge you to personally debate the issue of "global warming" with me! Are you capable of discussing the issue on the bases of "Facts"? Are you willing to address ALL possible causes, YOUR proposed solutions, ALL costs associated with each of your proposed solutions, and the specific IMPACT each of your proposed solutions would have on global warming?

It seems to me that if I was indeed envious of your unbelievably-superior academic intellect, I might be more cautious about challenging you to debate??? Are you really that smart? If you think so, I'm ready whenever you are. Please show all of us just how smart you are, "Mr. scientist"! :)

I've been recently reprimanded for being too "straightforward" with folks like you. I'll tread as softly as possible so as not to upset your tender leftwing sensitivities. You're making a claim that you're "comfortable in" your academia, and you claim that some of us her envy you. You "seem" very confident, and I admire confident people..... IF their confidence is justified. Is your's?.... or is it just "wishful thinking"?

I challenge you to personally debate the issue of "global warming" with me! Are you capable of discussing the issue on the bases of "Facts"? Are you willing to address ALL possible causes, YOUR proposed solutions, ALL costs associated with each of your proposed solutions, and the specific IMPACT each of your proposed solutions would have on global warming?

It seems to me that if I was indeed envious of your unbelievably-superior academic intellect, I might be more cautious about challenging you to debate??? Are you really that smart? If you think so, I'm ready whenever you are. Please show all of us just how smart you are, "Mr. scientist"! :)

I see no evidence of intelligent life that you are referring. :)

I accept. lets start with this, 98% of scientists say that global warming is real and man is a contributing factor.

I accept. lets start with this, 98% of scientists say that global warming is real and man is a contributing factor.

Oh Lord--here we go again.

I think it is only 14%--I have it on as reliable an authority as yours.
Dinosaurs were contributing long ago as well. Methane--out the butt.

The sons of liberty was a group of patriots formed at the start of the revolutionary war.

oh you mean the right wing radio show. if that is your source I do not accept it as truthful of reliable. I reccomend you read a science book.

my authority is a science news publication whats yours?

Here is a list of just a few "scientist" whom have written extensively on the Global Warming Hoax. You should read their studies. However, we all know you will not recognize their academic efforts because it does not align with your liberal delusions.

Claude Allegre, former director of the Institute for the Study of the Earth, University of Paris;
J. Scott Armstrong, cofounder of the Journal of Forecasting and the International Journal of Forecasting;
Jan Breslow, head of the Laboratory of Biochemical Genetics and Metabolism, Rockefeller University;
Roger Cohen, fellow, American Physical Society;
Edward David, member, National Academy of Engineering and National Academy of Sciences;
William Happer, professor of physics, Princeton;
Michael Kelly, professor of technology, University of Cambridge, U.K.;
William Kininmonth, former head of climate research at the Australian Bureau of Meteorology;
Richard Lindzen, professor of atmospheric sciences, MIT;
James McGrath, professor of chemistry, Virginia Technical University;
Rodney Nichols, former president and CEO of the New York Academy of Sciences;
Burt Rutan, aerospace engineer, designer of Voyager and SpaceShipOne;
Harrison H. Schmitt, Apollo 17 astronaut and former U.S. senator;
Nir Shaviv, professor of astrophysics, Hebrew University, Jerusalem;
Henk Tennekes, former director, Royal Dutch Meteorological Service;
Antonio Zichichi, president of the World Federation of Scientists, Geneva.

Princeton Physics Professor William Happer EPW Testimony

The sons of liberty was a group of patriots formed at the start of the revolutionary war.

oh you mean the right wing radio show. if that is your source I do not accept it as truthful of reliable. I reccomend you read a science book.

My knowledge of science--would wipe your twisted facts like a dustless slate.
Your left-wing screeds are 99% cut and paste crap from communist blogs.

It's not always a wise tactical move to begin a debate by ACCEPTING your opponent' s starting position. Nevertheless, I feel I should be exceptionally kind & understanding to popamarino so I avoid any accusations of "personal attack". I do not accept that 98% of scientists say that global warming is real. Nevertheless, that's irrelevant to our debate as far as I'm concerned. I'll accept that a significant number of scientists in varying specialities believe that global warming is occuring. To further demonstrate my desire to get at the important "truths" about this issue, I will also accept your contention that human behavior is a contributing factor. By acceding to your opening contentions, I'll accept them as Facts for the purpose of our debate. I'm doing my best here to debate you with half of my brain "tied behind my back". I hope you appreciate that.

Let the debate begin!
GIVEN: (1) Global warming is occuring! (2) human behaviors contribute to the warming!

My Question #1 to you is: Please define the precise temperature conditions that must be reached in each of the major, human-inhabited areas of the globe such that the continued existence of humanity in each area is threatened by the warming. In other words, what exactly constitutes a "safe" and an "unsafe' temperature environment in each area?

My Question #2 to you is: Please list each human behavior that you or other "scientists" say contributes to global warming, and provide the temperature effect that each one has on the whole global temperature, as well as upon each major, human-inhabited area you identified in your answer to #1.

Your answers to my first two questions should get our debate off to a smashing start.

Here is a list of just a few "scientist" whom have written extensively on the Global Warming Hoax. You should read their studies. However, we all know you will not recognize their academic efforts because it does not align with your liberal delusions.

Claude Allegre, former director of the Institute for the Study of the Earth, University of Paris;
J. Scott Armstrong, cofounder of the Journal of Forecasting and the International Journal of Forecasting;
Jan Breslow, head of the Laboratory of Biochemical Genetics and Metabolism, Rockefeller University;
Roger Cohen, fellow, American Physical Society;
Edward David, member, National Academy of Engineering and National Academy of Sciences;
William Happer, professor of physics, Princeton;
Michael Kelly, professor of technology, University of Cambridge, U.K.;
William Kininmonth, former head of climate research at the Australian Bureau of Meteorology;
Richard Lindzen, professor of atmospheric sciences, MIT;
James McGrath, professor of chemistry, Virginia Technical University;
Rodney Nichols, former president and CEO of the New York Academy of Sciences;
Burt Rutan, aerospace engineer, designer of Voyager and SpaceShipOne;
Harrison H. Schmitt, Apollo 17 astronaut and former U.S. senator;
Nir Shaviv, professor of astrophysics, Hebrew University, Jerusalem;
Henk Tennekes, former director, Royal Dutch Meteorological Service;
Antonio Zichichi, president of the World Federation of Scientists, Geneva.

Princeton Physics Professor William Happer EPW Testimony

Well GOSH!! We never heard about all these guys on ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC. I wonder why?
Somehow they slipped out of the grasp of the White House Agitator and his Propaganda Ministry.

Werbung:
Back