Why do Dems really want to give KSM a civilian trial in New York City?

Werbung:
Fine, make them POW's then...

First separate out the ones who were trying to blend into the civilian population while fighting, by not wearing a uniform. And deal with them as the Geneva Accords specify: Give them a field court-martial, try them as spies, line them up against a wall, and shoot them.

Then you can treat the rest as ordinary POWs... if there are any left.

Speaking of selective amnesia, when are Jimmy Carter, Chris Dodd, and Barney Frank going on trial for causing the housing-finance crisis that led to the current recession?
853.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...........​

First separate out the ones who were trying to blend into the civilian population while fighting, by not wearing a uniform.

Then you can treat the rest as ordinary POWs... if there are any left.
....And, you establish this, how????

Isn't that WHAT TRIALS ARE ALL-ABOUT????!!!!!!!!!

249.gif

(..."separate out"....
536.gif
You "conservative" English Majors are toooooooooooo amusing!!!)​

Well... a POW is certainly not entitled to a civilian trial...

but they also can't be tortured and other such things....

also you can have war crimes trial then.

I don't care, just its time some one picked one..

we are at war, and they are POW's

Or they are crimminal terrorist , who should be tried for there crimes..

but they also can't be tortured and other such things....

also you can have war crimes trial then.

I don't care, just its time some one picked one..

we are at war, and they are POW's

Or they are crimminal terrorist , who should be tried for there crimes..

You also have to act in a certain manner to get POW protections. Pretty much everyone left at GITMO did not act in such a fashion.

The truth is this trial will show the world that even though it is true we from time to time have leaders that do not make good decisions such as TORTURING bound defenseless detainees... America eventually finds a way to do the right thing give these criminals a day in court and then lethally inject then just as they deserve.

America is a great place. We aren't like the Nazis. Sometimes a bad leader might pull a page from their playbook. But when that happens they are always soon to be removed not by violence or the gun... but by the vote!

....Except (this time) you'd forgotten where that data resides.

I see.

:rolleyes:

It is common knowledge and resides just a quick google search away from you.

If you are too lazy to type it in to Google, then go figure that you support government taking care of you forever.

....what we "paid" anyone has nothing to do with anything.
Gee....Cowboy Georgie was a big-fan!!!

bush_littlebigman.jpg

Q. Do you want bin Laden dead?

The President. I want him held--I want justice. There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, "Wanted: Dead or Alive."

Q. Do you see this being long-term? You were saying it's long-term; do you see an end, at all?

The President. I think that this is a long-term battle--war. There will be battles. But this is long-term. After all, our mission is not just Usama bin Laden, the Al Qaida organization. Our mission is to battle terrorism and to join with freedom-loving people.

We are putting together a coalition that is a coalition dedicated to declaring to the world we will do what it takes to find the terrorists, to rout them out and to hold them accountable. And the United States is proud to lead the coalition.

Q. Are you saying you want him dead or alive, sir? Can I interpret-- --

The President. I just remember--all I'm doing is remembering--when I was a kid, I remember that they used to put out there in the Old West, a wanted poster. It said, "Wanted: Dead or Alive." All I want and America wants him brought to justice. That's what we want.

Werbung:
Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER Rather a pathetic sentiment about our Republican base when they 'peg this as something that the DEMOCRATS want' instead of looking at our excellent judicial system ie {Timothy McVeigh trial} and acknowledging that FACT that we do what we have to do and we do it really well.

This ignores the problems associated with previous trials of this sort, and the leaking of classified information that resulted from them.

I SAID: WTH are you so afraid of 'Little-ACORN'...that the TRUTH would be not what you want it to be :confused:

Let's get real here...this is going down and it will be a learning experience and the ends will justify the means...GET OVER IT ALREADY!

BIG ROB SAID: Do the ends always justify the means in your opinion, or only when they fall in line with your personal viewpoints?

Speaking in riddles because it makes you appear...WHAT???

MY OPINION & MY PERSONAL VIEWPOINT...LMAO The dirt bag will be put to death and that makes the ends justified by the means that it takes to get him there...WERE YOU CONFUSED :confused: This is the ISSUE on this topic did you have other ISSUES that you needed to speak about?

Back