why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

Werbung:
She told me to forgive him. She never agreed with anything I did. Young is 1-now(14) he piped in whenever he felt like it only to cause problems. Never because he actually wanted to see us. Its me and my sister and he can't even remember our names.
I've believed in god as long as I can remember.I have valid reasons.
They sound crazy, but there valid. Here us the main one.
My step father which has been there forever and I have grown to consider himore my father than that asshole I told you about, had his grandmother who was dieying of cancer. Every day she would ask the time in minutes hours and days. She knew when she was going to die.
She told my great grandfather her husband that when she got to heaven, when his time came she would take him with her. She wasn't crazy. She was an angle ready to go to heaven.I will never stop believeing

Diamonds in the sky,
Demanding forgiveness isn't something that I'm familiar with, but I guess life occasionally bestows these little gifts upon us. If it's any comfort to you, I seldom agreed with what my children did, but
they did it anyway and turned out fine.
When your father came to visit you and your sister, and problems arose, what led you to believe this was his intention?
After pondering your statement that he couldn't remember your name, or your sisters' name, I could only come up with two possibilities, either he had an extremely large number of offspring, or an extremely
bad memory.
If you are trying to justify your belief in God, there's no need.
I was at the threshold of bringing your family tree into focus, until you introduced your step father.
Resentments are never good for us. They are the stumbling blocks along the road to a happy and productive life.
YEHYAH

Diamonds in the sky,
Those whom we honor can teach us things that others can't. Learning what not to do is sometimes as or more important than learning what to do.
What did your father gain from trying to punish your mother? Better yet, what was the cost?
Desire for revenge comes from resentment, which comes from hurt pride, our deadliest character defect.
If I might make another suggestion, read the serenity prayer three times, taking a fifteen minute pause between readings to ponder what you just read, then post what you
think it's message is.
Must retire for the evening.
YEHYAH

Werbung:
Diamonds in the sky,
Those whom we honor can teach us things that others can't. Learning what not to do is sometimes as or more important than learning what to do.
What did your father gain from trying to punish your mother? Better yet, what was the cost?
Desire for revenge comes from resentment, which comes from hurt pride, our deadliest character defect.
If I might make another suggestion, read the serenity prayer three times, taking a fifteen minute pause between readings to ponder what you just read, then post what you
think it's message is.
Must retire for the evening.
YEHYAH
I know it has been a while, but I asure you hurt and pain never go away we are always going to be left with the memory of it and It makes you wonder f god has given up on you.. what do you do in times like these??

Back