why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

To add to my "son" do u honestly think that a teenager is going to be having kids anytime soon. Its pretty dam obvious that I'm not exactly 16 and pregnant material. In other words I'm not a hoe.
God has tests that he puts upon us but nothing he wants us to do is unreasonable or without reason.

Werbung:
Gen Seneca that's good advice, but being awesome isn't as easy as you think. Finding something fun isn't going to get me a career. You can't pay the bills on fun.
Happiness is where you find it. I love my job, it's not sexy or exciting, and it does a lot more than simply cover my bills... Not because I make so much but because I chose, a long time ago, to live responsibly. By age 50, I'll be retiring to a sailboat in Florida.

When the f**k did the church sell babies?
I never heard that?
Also if that is even a smidge true, then think about everyone who isn't catholic or is and are selling their babies in Mexico right now.

Go and read the book philomena

Or watch the film

It is about nuns in Ireland taking in single mothers then taking their children from them and selling them to any old person in America

The latest revelations show how they beat children and made them eat their own vomit

The sisters of Nazareth they are called

The roman catholic church is disgusting

It refuses to excommunicate the nazi hierarchy who killed 6M Jews

Well, apart from Goebbels who was excommunicated for marrying a Protestant which is obviously worse than genocide

That is the evil bunch of lunatics that is your church

You paying to support these monsters

Btw a hoe is an implement for raking soil

Gen Seneca if u don't mind me asking what exactly do u do????
Banquet manager but it's not about the job and it's never been about career, it's a mindset. If you go to bed every night and wake up everyday truly appreciating that you're even alive, everything else is just icing on the cake.

The Roman philosopher Seneca once said, "What nature requires is obtainable. It is for the superfluous that we sweat."

For the record, I don't sweat... I produce liquid awesome. :)

U inspire me:)
Its just all my life I've believed that to retaliate against the people that have hurt me I have to go into law so I can bring justice like I never got, but when I'm out of highschool I don't want to give up music. I don't see what I can do without compromising the other.

You can prosecute the roman catholic church for being a paedofile protection agency

Rather than keep giving them your money and worshipping them

That isn't what the church is. U are disrespecting the church by saying such broad things. Seriously tho why did u stop believing?( if you ever believed in the first place)
I want a story not a reasono_O

Yes, you like stories don't you?

But you don't like facts

You know nothing about the vile church you pay into

But then you have to an ignoramus to be a christian

U inspire me:)
Its just all my life I've believed that to retaliate against the people that have hurt me I have to go into law so I can bring justice like I never got, but when I'm out of highschool I don't want to give up music. I don't see what I can do without compromising the other.
Living a long and happy life is the best revenge against those who have wronged you.

Diamonds in the sky,
I would be very interested in seeing a list of the benefits that you would gain from any form of justice rendered to those whom you think did you any harm.

Child me was visited by CPS workers and lawyers, I thought they were there to help, but they just kept prying asking irrelevant questions about my family instead of hearing the story about the stupid asshole that abandoned me.
1.) I can help those who are in the same situation.
2.) Children will no longer have to deal with the other parent that doesn't care
3.) I can learn the law that never seemed to be on my side.
4.) I can prove that I am better than them because I made it into a respected career feild
I love playing the clarinet I probably will march when I'm in college. I thought about majoring in law and having a minor degree in music and be a methods teacher on the side but I still don't know.
I always found hope in religion it gives me strength not to hurt anybody...

Werbung:
Dawkins some of the smartest people are religious and it is a strength not a weakness it gives us something to hold onto when all else is lost.:oops:

Back