why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

So evil is essential?

It is so hard to understand why a loving god suddenly feels a need to make people at all let alone in such a way that evil is essential

This really means god made evil

Which we know he did

He loves the devil

That is why he let's him have free reign but drowns babies

You sure do need to have had your brains removed to believe this shit called religion

Werbung:
So evil is essential?

It is so hard to understand why a loving god suddenly feels a need to make people at all let alone in such a way that evil is essential

This really means god made evil

Which we know he did

He loves the devil

That is why he let's him have free reign but drowns babies

You sure do need to have had your brains removed to believe this shit called religion
Now THAT is funny, I don't care who you are ... I won't even attempt to point out the faulty logic.

That is what I have been stating all along. Life on earth isn't all there is this is the beginning. And the beginning is never easy...:cool:
I like the understanding

I would be much more impressed if you explained the error in my argument

I realise that being a Christian necessitates a brain that doesn't have much room for facts and logic but please, have a go

And if (when) you fail to debunk my reasoning, why not accept it?

It is soooo much better living ax an atheist than as an adult baby who worships the devil lover

Dawky I hope ur not talking to me because. I am not an adult I am of youth and the youth of today is smarter than the older yesterday.you need to understand that godmade us so our thinking iisn't up to his level he is just smarter there is no way we can understand our superior.o_O

Ahh so you are smarter than me?

But I don't believe in talking snakes whereas you do

I see what you mean

To be fair you are right

Atheism is growing fast and especially so amongst the young as more and more parents allow their children to make up their own mind and when that happens very few end up believing the vicious and half witted lies of the bible or Koran

Ok ur making sense the youth of today is having trouble keeping the faith thair parents drilled into them. And yes by fact I am smarter than you. Ur logic is stupid therefore I am smarter. You see in some of your logics u stand in another view which is reasonable. But u won't beable to make the connection unless u are fully in the position of ur rival or counter part.making ur statements unreasonable and frankly a waste of time.

Haven't a clue what you are getting at

But you seem to make a reasonable point that sone parents drill religion into their children

Thankfully less and less

You carry on believing in your imaginary friend despite all the evidence that proves the bible is full of shit

You'll grow up

One day

What the f***k are u getting at? Religion isn't like believing in Santa clause or the tooth fairy, religion is real. Somtimes there are even small proofs.
Like I believe that muertos hide in the shadows. If I don't cover my feet at night they will cut me or grab at me. Light has to enter a room to drive away the bad spirits that hide in the shadows. I'm not religious based off of the book and only the book.
I'm religious because of the small prooofs I've seen.

Religion is exactly like believing in the tooth fairy. It is just as ridculous.

Do you believe people used to live to 800 years of age?

If you had a son and god asked you to kill him to prove your faith would you do it?

Btw pie, is swearing at people and calling them an asshole good christian behaviour?

I realise it is typical christian behaviour but that is a different point

Shutup I'm catholic and a teenager so yea. Its gonna happen. I don't think I'm having a kid anytime soon and if I was asked to kill him I would, but god would stop me because of the fact that it goes against the ten commandments.
Of course I believe people lived hundreds of years. God had a special connection with them and they had a lot to prove.
Stop calling me pie there is no dam connection to my dam name!:mad:

You are a catholic eh?

So you follow the pedophiliac baby selling cannibalistic mafia bank church

That is run by a transvestite who extorts money from people in poverty

And which rampaged through Europe torturing and burning 800,000 people for thought crimes

But as you say, you would kill your own son if god asked you to

You will go far in the vicious church you subscribe to

Just be careful when you are around your priest

If you see a tent in his dress run like hell

Werbung:
When the f**k did the church sell babies?
I never heard that?
Also if that is even a smidge true, then think about everyone who isn't catholic or is and are selling their babies in Mexico right now.

Back