why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

Gen Seneca that's good advice, but being awesome isn't as easy as you think. Finding something fun isn't going to get me a career. You can't pay the bills on fun.
I appreciate what you said, but still....
I plan on getting as many scholarships as possible and going to college which will lead to law school and I plan on being a family attorney dealing in family affairs. Custody battles and all that jaz.
When you need to make something right it may take your whole life and I understand that if it takes me till the day I die to make all the bad things right again that is what I have to do.

Werbung:
Asshole he makes us suffer and we may not understand why, but he never gives us more than we can handle.
We may think it is to much, but somtimes we don't know our own limitations

Haven't got a clue what you are getting at there

It sounds like you are saying god makes us suffer and you think that is good

Which is utterly ridiculous

Loving god loves making the poor wretches he made suffer doesn't he?

Good job the asshole doesn't exist

Oh and pie in the sky

I notice you haven't responded to my posts about the flood

A story that proves beyond any shadow of doubt that the bible is bullshit

But I keep forgetting

Christians just ignore the inconvenient bits and plough on regardless don't they?

why do people who dont believe question god anyway????? FEAR of being wrong, or they just enjoy it.. simple really..

No

It is because for centuries religious people have sought to oppress the world with their vicious propaganda

One consequence of this is that many children are brainwashed into believing this superstitious claptrap is true

Atheists want to show those people that they are not alone in thinking it sounds like bullshit and they are right to question it

Surely you don't have an issue with people spreading the word?

Funny isn't it how Christians think it sooo noble to preach their gospel at everyone

But if some smart people retaliate they are berated for it

That's because in addition to being a moron you also need to be a massive hypocrite to be a Christian

Those people preaching the word if god are called prechers dumbass and what the hell are you talking about you never posted anything about the flood???
I got grounded so wasn't able to say anything about the morons running rampant through the streets the only thing is that you don't understand is that the morons are the cluless bastards that think they are always right and therfore making everyone else wrongo_O

Pie in the sky

You don't have to look far to see lots of stuff I have posted about the flood but I guess christianity involves wearing your ass as a hat so maybe you can't see very much

Just look at threads I have started on the same subject of culture and religion

Here's one for starters

If Noah's three sons sired the entire human race a few thousand years ago where did black people come from?

Here's another

How did Noah get kangaroos and polar bears on the ark and back to their environment?

How did he feed animals who live on prey?

There are loads more on my posts elsewhere but don't feel bad

None of you Christians take them on cos they can't

One idiot took on my question about how the hip, knee and ankle lasted for 800 years at a time of hardship and no meds by saying god did miracles to fix them

That at least had the decency to be hilarious

Werbung:
So you won't answer the questions I raise about the flood

Instead you have faith (unsubstantiated belief) in the impossible being done (magic)

You see if I were faced with the options...

1 the flood never happened

2 god did magic

I would not rule out the first in favour of the second unless a serious amount of proof were placed before me

That is how sane smart people operate

Back