why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

Werbung:
If someone walks up to you and say would you like to pet my dog, and they have no dog just a empy leash...and you say where is your dog, and they say its right here....Would you just accept that there was a dog there? or would you question them, knowing that there was in fact not one there?

How would u know ur neither sane nor smart?????

Classic Christian avoidance

When faced with questions that make life very difficult for Christians don't answer them but attack the questioner

And carry on believing the bullshit of religion

Pie, I used to believe in god following an indoctrinated childhood but one day I woke up and realised what a load of shit the bible is

And how vile god would be if he existed which he doesn't

And let me tell you - it's a great moment when you come to atheism

No more wasting of your life in churches or going round sounding like a lunatic

And you don't have to give any more of your money to these extortionists

Funny isn't it how you always have to stump up the cash to belong to any church

Why, anyone would think it is a con trick to get rich off the back of the gullible

Oh, it is

Pie, there's enough material in your post above for an entire psychiatric conference

But talking of angels.....if god is omnipotent what does he need angels for?

He made the angles to do his bidding he sends them down to earth to show us that one day we may sit with him as they do. They are his helpers they do as he says they feel know pain they feel no ugly bad feelings because they live in the land of god. That is why we do good unto others so that god will bring mercy on us for all the sins we have committed.:cry:

Pie, try again

Why does an omnipotent god need helpers?

Do try to answer the question

If god needs helpers he isn't omnipotent

Also, why did god make the devil?

He made Lucifer not the devil. The devil US merely a fallen angel that god could destroy if he wanted to but why doesn't he? Because that is how he tests us. Its very complex u wouldn't understand, but the angel are also part of the testing and they are also the reason we follow god because one day we may also walk among the angels side by side.

You are right about not understanding

It is mental

So god could kill the devil but chooses not to?

So he must want the devil around?

To test us I think you are saying?

So the devil is doing God's will?

So the devil is good?

Oh do try to help me understand pie in the sky

The devil isn't good but to see good you have to have evil. Where evil exists good will follow. Evil cannot beat evil only good can do that.:rolleyes:
Also can u stop with the pie its really annoying:cautious:

I've watched as atheists constantly attack believers ... never the other way around. I used to wonder why ... and, then, I figured it out.

If you don't believe in a higher power, than the human must be the highest level. But, when you look at the weaknesses and fallacies in the human psyche, you have to believe it MUST get better than that ... therefore, there must be a higher level. Surely, trying to raise myself to the level of Lady Gaga, or Snooki, or Obama can't be all there is ...

But, there can't be, because to admit that would mean admitting that the atheist is wrong. But, if the atheist isn't wrong, then we have nothing further to attain.

Ahh, the conundrum ... I suspect the headache logical thinking gives them makes them cranky.

You are right about not understanding

It is mental

So god could kill the devil but chooses not to?

So he must want the devil around?

To test us I think you are saying?

So the devil is doing God's will?

So the devil is good?

Oh do try to help me understand pie in the sky

There's an old Russian axiom ... "Without bad, there can be no good."

Learn it ... live it ... love it.

So you are saying evil is essential?

So god made a world where evil is essential?

And he made the devil who he will reward with an eternal life doing what devils love to do ie burning people for thought crimes

Although why would Satan hurt people who are smart enough to reject the mad idea of god?

And you never hear about the Devil committing genocide against his own children

I reckon the devil is actually the good guy but you sure have to be insane to worship the vicious genocidal devil-making lunatic called god

Please help me understand

Werbung:
So you are saying evil is essential?

So god made a world where evil is essential?

And he made the devil who he will reward with an eternal life doing what devils love to do ie burning people for thought crimes

Although why would Satan hurt people who are smart enough to reject the mad idea of god?

And you never hear about the Devil committing genocide against his own children

I reckon the devil is actually the good guy but you sure have to be insane to worship the vicious genocidal devil-making lunatic called god

Please help me understand

Of course, evil is essential. Not only is it essential, but it exists in all of us.

What non-believers fail to understand is that this life is a test. It's not the final answer ... it's not a free pass. It's a test.

God has shown us the way. He has shown us the light. But, he has also given us free will. We get to choose what life we live, what path we take, and thusly, what rewards - good or bad - we receive. He has told us what we must do in order to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. We must prove ourselves worthy of it.

In order to be tested and measured, you must be offered alternatives. You can CHOOSE to cheat with your neighbor's wife. You can CHOOSE to steal from your employer. You can CHOOSE to lie to your children. You can do as you see fit, but know that you will be judged by those choices. We are NOT controlled by God ... we are JUDGED by God.

Thus, you, and other non-believers, conflate human action with heavenly mandate. Somehow, you have this mistaken impression that we all believe that God controls our actions, controls our lives, and that He should be blamed for all the things WE do wrong. To blame Him for the guy who shoots up a school is like blaming the judicial system for a guy who drives too fast.

It's easy, and it's convenient, to blame God for the mass murderer, the child rapist, or the thief. It's easy because, if we blame God, we don't have to acknowledge that evil exists in man, that we each have the capability for all those things, that we each must take responsibility for our choices. God didn't create him .. he judges him.

Non-believers think the church is a creation of God, and thus, any actions in the church are the responsibility of God. Nothing could be further from the truth. Churches are the creation of man ... and, as such, are vulnerable to all the foibles and weaknesses of man .. not God. The church has been used to promote greed, to promote hatred, to promote all the sins .. but that's because the church is built, managed, and controlled by man.

Back