Wtc 7

why would she? He NEVER supplies what he is asked for this is evident in this thread as well....he has been asked for several things he has yet to provide ANY of them

Roker, what are you talking about? He supplies scientific evidence more than any other poster on this board.

And secondly, you really need to relax with the namecalling. The moderators on this board are extremely lax and hands-off and that's because most of our consistent posters are respectful and well-behaved. I know that your childish namecalling doesn't offend palerider or anyone else, but it potentially turns away people who are looking for a board that offers thoughtful discussion.

Look, I know everyone throws an insult in here and there and this is to be expected from time to time, but when what you offer is almost exclusive namecalling and cut-and-paste posts -- then we have a problem.

So again, I'm going to kindly request that you stop namecalling. If you have a problem, take it up through private messages.

Everyone else, carry on...

Werbung:
Roker, what are you talking about? He supplies scientific evidence more than any other poster on this board.

And secondly, you really need to relax with the namecalling. The moderators on this board are extremely lax and hands-off and that's because most of our consistent posters are respectful and well-behaved. I know that your childish namecalling doesn't offend palerider or anyone else, but it potentially turns away people who are looking for a board that offers thoughtful discussion.

Look, I know everyone throws an insult in here and there and this is to be expected from time to time, but when what you offer is almost exclusive namecalling and cut-and-paste posts -- then we have a problem.

So again, I'm going to kindly request that you stop namecalling. If you have a problem, take it up through private messages.

YOU call this NAME CALLING?

I see, its ok for everyone else, just not ROKER right?Carry on? F*ck off dude...... this is LAX? if you consider this name calling, someone has pulled your bvd's way too far up your azzcrack pal.......

quit putting your PERSONAL feelings in the way of your job as a moderateyour not a moderate you just love being able to be in charge.......

and picking on roker

whatever dude your a fine example of a "lax" moderate

cough* Cough *Cough

Bullsh%t Cough

he has been asked some very specific things in this thread......particularly to support his overbearing bullsh*t but yet he has not addressed a single one

man your always rushing in to help him whats up with that dude? you need a spine

YOU call this NAME CALLING?

I see, its ok for everyone else, just not ROKER right?Carry on? F*ck off dude...... this is LAX? if you consider this name calling, someone has pulled your bvd's way too far up your azzcrack pal.......

quit putting your PERSONAL feelings in the way of your job as a moderateyour not a moderate you just love being able to be in charge.......

and picking on roker

whatever dude your a fine example of a "lax" moderate

cough* Cough *Cough

Bullsh%t Cough

Roker, this and your "in true windbag fashion" posts are exactly what I'm talking about. They are thoughtless, trivial, don't contribute anything, and turn off potential members. I'm not going to get into yet another pissing match with you in the public forums, all I did was kindly ask that you refrain from exclusively namecalling in your posts.

he has been asked some very specific things in this thread......particularly to support his overbearing bullsh*t but yet he has not addressed a single one [/quote]

What "specific" thins have I been asked that I haven't answered? I have asked for some very specific things as well and no one (including you) has come close to providing answers for. As to not providing back up, you are full of crap. I provide more actual science to back up my positions than practically anyone here or who has ever been here.

If me being sure of myself and the information that I provide and my lack of patience with people who can't back up what they say strikes you as overbearing, then go and sob somewhere else about it.

man your always rushing in to help him whats up with that dude? you need a spine

You are blind aren't you? He is trying to save you from having another one torn in public, by me, AGAIN. You should be thanking him.

Roker, you need to understand something about how the moderation works on this board, or how I percieve it to work anyway.

The moderation is relaxed, and the moderators only use their powers when they have to, but generally let the odd insult slide. As a result, I think this forum has very little problems with abusive members, as the regulars respect this.

However, people who regularly get into slagging matches with other members and moderators, like yourself, present a problem. Other members DO break the rules occassionaly, but they dont get cautioned because they dont do it regularly.

Roker, you need to understand something about how the moderation works on this board, or how I percieve it to work anyway.

The moderation is relaxed, and the moderators only use their powers when they have to, but generally let the odd insult slide. As a result, I think this forum has very little problems with abusive members, as the regulars respect this.

However, people who regularly get into slagging matches with other members and moderators, like yourself, present a problem. Other members DO break the rules occassionaly, but they dont get cautioned because they dont do it regularly.

thanks for the commentary

How is it commentary Roker? You always shout about injustice and call for admin and the other moderators, then when I come and explain something, its commentary?

How can you expect people to support you when you are like this Roker?

The PNAC and the 2000 document entitled "Rebuilding Americas Defense's" certainly layed out the latest "Riechstag" fire with 9-11. The P.N.A.C. had called for "pearl harbor like" event, in order to take the country past the tipover point.....

Quite a stretch dont you think?

Information technologies,in particular, are becoming more prevalent and significant components of modern military systems. These information technologies are having the same kind of transforming effects on military affairs as they are having in the larger world...
Any serious effort at transformation must occur within the larger framework of
U.S. national security strategy, military missions and defense budgets....
Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor. Domestic politics and industrial policy will shape the pace and content of transformation as much as the requirements of current missions.
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
p 50-51

certainly seems that way when the MINISCULE part of the document has been posted, as you have presented it. in the overall scheme of the preceeding 2 pages, and the following 2 pages ,it holds a different context. everyone always trying to slough things off in the eaiest terms possible ....

of course it is far easier, to hyper focus on a paragraph, such as you have done. It is far more complicated, to look at the overall picture, and the meaning of the paragraph as it pertains to it.

always the readers digest version isnt it? yes thats the way i see it here in forum land always looking for the readers digest version ............of course intelligent people know that the readers digest version isnt possible ever read one of Paleriders posts? youll NEVER get the readers digest version from him

why? because hes far more intelligent than that and knows the answers are never as simplistic as most would like them to be .thats why for some reading his posts is a chore...they have to think....instead of abbreviating things into little snippets

why? because hes far more intelligent than that and knows the answers are never as simplistic as most would like them to be .thats why for some reading his posts is a chore...they have to think....instead of abbreviating things into little snippets

Don't compliment me. It creeps me out.

Werbung:
Bad language ...

Unbelievable................bantering harmlessly with palerider on something we actually can get along on. one of the rare instances that he and i exchanged and had fun with it. we were well past it as the post in question was made on the 26th of th month

and then My stalker friend USMC comes along, some 6 days later on the 31st. long long after we had this conversation. and he chooses to

A.) Edit My Post
B.) Give me a "Refraction"
C.)report me to ADMIN

i was edited and all for harmlessly using the word..............."douchebag"

hardly a terrible thing

Back