Wtc 7

funny how he has still chosen to ignore the important parts

pretty much S.O.P. for the rider

There are no important parts in your tin foil hat theories. Aluminum burns and in the presence of liquid oxygen (of which there was a great deal) it burns energetically at 1/3 of the temperature of the sun. Hot enough to cause the supporting beams to fail with 2,000 degrees to spare.

Werbung:
he has also YET to display his projected claim of knowing that aluminum has been BURNING FREELY at many airline crashes...........

not a single supportive piece of anything

again SOP for the rider

There are no important parts in your tin foil hat theories. Aluminum burns and in the presence of liquid oxygen (of which there was a great deal) it burns energetically at 1/3 of the temperature of the sun. Hot enough to cause the supporting beams to fail with 2,000 degrees to spare.

supportive Proof of a "Great Deal" of liquid oxygyn?
and lets examine the amount of aluminum present shall we? Im very interested in you supportive documentation ......that is if you have any?

yes aluminum also burns well when THERMITE is involved
and of course thats the reality here it isnt aluminum and oxygyn.it was thermate actually a derrivative of thermite which could have used the aluminum to create a firestorm of molten metal

just like the stuff they found a month later buried 12 stories below the rubble......your a slick talker pal ill give ya that im gonna go on a limb here and say you average must be around 85%

thats how many you probably deter with your impressive circular misdirective posting

a worthy adversary to any who see it for what it is

As usual the rider claiming that I have provided some sort of "tin foil " hat theory ....i havent projected any theory..............why dont you address the pine trees versus steel column issue? 150 mph winds versus a 500 mph crash?

supportive Proof of a "Great Deal" of liquid oxygyn?
and lets examine the amount of aluminum present shall we? Im very interested in you supportive documentation ......that is if you have any?

yes aluminum also burns well when THERMITE is involved
and of course thats the reality here it isnt aluminum and oxygyn.it was thermate actually a derrivative of thermite which could have used the aluminum to create a firestorm of molten metal

just like the stuff they found a month later buried 12 stories below the rubble......your a slick talker pal ill give ya that im gonna go on a limb here and say you average must be around 85%

thats how many you probably deter with your impressive circular misdirective posting

a worthy adversary to any who see it for what it is

the rider is a hoot

You aren't so far away that you have forgotten everything you knew. At this point, only a flat earther who reads the likes of jack herer (and believes him) would still deny that aluminum burns.

I am satisfied that there was no conspiracy with regard to the 9/11 attacks and am really not very interested hashing over debunked conspiracy theories. I really just popped in to this thread to push the pretty buttons.

I pushed one and got insult in lieu of actual argument.

I pushed another and got red type AND 8x10 glossy photos with circles and arrows (really just arrows) and a paragraph on the back.....

I pushed another and got a flat earther flatly denying obviously credible scientific evidence in lieu of his personal bias

In short, this is a button rich environment.:D

:D You're a DANGEROUS man with buttons!

You aren't so far away that you have forgotten everything you knew. At this point, only a flat earther who reads the likes of jack herer (and believes him) would still deny that aluminum burns.

I am satisfied that there was no conspiracy with regard to the 9/11 attacks and am really not very interested hashing over debunked conspiracy theories. I really just popped in to this thread to push the pretty buttons.

I pushed one and got insult in lieu of actual argument.

I pushed another and got red type AND 8x10 glossy photos with circles and arrows (really just arrows) and a paragraph on the back.....

I pushed another and got a flat earther flatly denying obviously credible scientific evidence in lieu of his personal bias

In short, this is a button rich environment.:D
In other words you totally full of yourself and have nothing useful to say, and we should just ignore you. Got it!!

RE: pressure incorporated into the equation....

The buildings had maybe the upper third involved in the aircraft crash & fire, the lower two thirds where as much as untouched by the heat and structural damage caused by the crash. The story is that the upper section of the buildings failed and came down like a hammer blow upon the remaining aprox two thirds of the building and caused it to collapse. I find this VERY difficult to believe. The lower two thirds of the building whould have resisted, (unless of course the "hammer blow" constituted an "irriesistable force" ... )
There is also the "weak link" concept, that is if there had been a sub-standard weld at some point lower down than the cohearant front of destruction seen in all of the videos, said "weak link" would fail and spoil the show. But there was no such "weak link" , and I can not believe that ALL of the welds and joints in both towers and WTC7 where perfect. Can't be done!
I can only conclude, from all of the evidence available, that BOMBS where used to bring down all three buildings, now people can debate if it was "C4" or "mini Hydrogen bombs" ... Thermite/Thermate or whatever, but the sort of damage and the ammount of pulverized concrete, could NOT have been caused by the energy of falling structure and jet-fuel fire.

I think the biggest problem with people not seeing what is here, is the very same thing that had people complementing the Emperor on his fine new robes, (when in fact the Emperor is NAKED!)

sniff,sniff ..... can you smell the burnt Reichstag?

You could supply the scientific facts he's asking about...I'm curious...which is truth?

why would she? He NEVER supplies what he is asked for this is evident in this thread as well....he has been asked for several things he has yet to provide ANY of them

this tact here asking a normal person such as KOF for complicated scientific formulation is simply a ploy to divert attention. Had Mr Rider had these answers himself he would have Gloated as he posted about them

it leads one to believe if the facts he seeks are even attainable at this time with the information thats Currently availible to the laymen

in short its like asking me to provide you with the facts and associated procedures involved in open heart surgery,including unknown variables.....

hardly a competent tack to be using

do i admit his idiocy is amusing yes i do give it that hes amusing

RE: pressure incorporated into the equation....

The buildings had maybe the upper third involved in the aircraft crash & fire, the lower two thirds where as much as untouched by the heat and structural damage caused by the crash. The story is that the upper section of the buildings failed and came down like a hammer blow upon the remaining aprox two thirds of the building and caused it to collapse. I find this VERY difficult to believe. The lower two thirds of the building whould have resisted, (unless of course the "hammer blow" constituted an "irriesistable force" ... )
There is also the "weak link" concept, that is if there had been a sub-standard weld at some point lower down than the cohearant front of destruction seen in all of the videos, said "weak link" would fail and spoil the show. But there was no such "weak link" , and I can not believe that ALL of the welds and joints in both towers and WTC7 where perfect. Can't be done!
I can only conclude, from all of the evidence available, that BOMBS where used to bring down all three buildings, now people can debate if it was "C4" or "mini Hydrogen bombs" ... Thermite/Thermate or whatever, but the sort of damage and the ammount of pulverized concrete, could NOT have been caused by the energy of falling structure and jet-fuel fire.

I think the biggest problem with people not seeing what is here, is the very same thing that had people complementing the Emperor on his fine new robes, (when in fact the Emperor is NAKED!)

sniff,sniff ..... can you smell the burnt Reichstag?
The PNAC and the 2000 document entitled "Rebuilding Americas Defense's" certainly layed out the latest "Riechstag" fire with 9-11. The P.N.A.C. had called for "pearl harbor like" event, in order to take the country past the tipover point.....

9-11 was the N.W.O.'S "Riechstag"........the NWO?, just an extension of the orginal foundings, of the Third Riech....
or the Thules etc........Globalism or world domination, did not die with Hitler, as so many would like you all to believe.

at least some Americans are awake

In other words you totally full of yourself and have nothing useful to say, and we should just ignore you. Got it!!

Hold on while I tremble in awe. Never mind, it was just gas.

I have presented credible science that states that not only does aluminum burn, but burns energetically in the presence of liquid oxygen. Maybe you aren't aware that airliners carry quite a large amount of liquid oxygen. If you have something useful with which to counter the fact that aluminum burns at a heat that could easily cause the supports to fail, by all means do so but simply repeating that aluminum doesn't burn like some flat earther is not useful.

By the way, being full of myself (if that were the case) would have no bearing at all on whether I am right or wrong with regard to anyting I say.

Werbung:
Once again he avoids what he has been presented with

in true windbag fashion ill bet he snickers when he reads his posts in print

what a loser

he provided you "Proof" if your willing to purchase a book and read it all

he is using his extrodinary misdirection techniques as usual

always the same with this guy no matter the subject

Back