Wtc 7

Roker, just because I have the title super moderator, doesn't mean I'm any different from you. I'm still a human with a job, social life etc. and I don't sit here like a machine watching every post as it comes in.

Secondly, "azzhole" is hardly a serious and personal insult, and as you have pointed out rather childish and pathetic. However, in your response, you have too called him an azzhole twice. Therefore, if you want him to recieve an infraction, you must have one too.

I did recieve one, and have in the past for far, far less,and i never "called him" anything at all?
and certainly not twice as you have suggested someone quoted me ......i didnt do anything twice
I said he "HAD" an azzhole not that "HE WAS" one.................that is not calling him a name..............and secondly its my stalker moderator USMC who is once again exercising his BIAS as a Moderator YOU 9 have ALWAYS been a FAIR moderate here....i havo no issue with you

Werbung:
I did recieve one, and have in the past for far, far less,and i never "called him" anything at all?
and certainly not twice as you have suggested someone quoted me ......i didnt do anything twice
I said he "HAD" an azzhole not that "HE WAS" one.................that is not calling him a name..............

Funny, because I can quote you saying this on the previous page:

You and I both know its because NONE of the text would support your claims. Feel free to prove me wrong AZZHOLE.

I provided the link to the entire document. I duplicated the text that showed you were FULL OF SHIITE in your characterication of your INNACCURATE 3 word quote. AND YOU, havent even attempted to provide a single accurate quote from the PNAC to suport this silly claim of yours. You and I both know its because NONE of the text would support your claims. Feel free to prove me wrong AZZHOLE. Copy and paste any of the 90 pages to show otherwise.

read again ace

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19032#post19032

Sorry Roker, its just that when you quoted JB the bit I quoted was outside of the quote box, when it should have been in it. I was wrong.

SEEE!!!!!!

You SIR,

Are the TRUE Moderate of this website.!!!!!

thank you sir apology accepted issue is over.

Moderators...take Note....THIS is how True Moderates

operate

thank you sir

my apologies as well

Bad language ...

Unbelievable................bantering harmlessly with palerider on something we actually can get along on. one of the rare instances that he and i exchanged and had fun with it. we were well past it as the post in question was made on the 26th of th month

and then My stalker friend USMC comes along, some 6 days later on the 31st. long long after we had this conversation. and he chooses to

A.) Edit My Post
B.) Give me a "Refraction"
C.)report me to ADMIN

i was edited and all for harmlessly using the word..............."douchebag"

hardly a terrible thing

edited and punished a week later for harmless banter between members

Well I can't really comment Roker but if its what I was thinking about, the word is pretty inappropriate and if someone who is looking to join sees that they wont be too encourage to join the forum.

Yes Mr Rider thats correct

Too bad. USMC made a bad call there. I specifically asked you not to compliment me and you merely obliged. I don't see the problem.

I guess it just shows that sometimes you can be dead right and still be dead.

Werbung:
Too bad. USMC made a bad call there. I specifically asked you not to compliment me and you merely obliged. I don't see the problem.

I guess it just shows that sometimes you can be dead right and still be dead.

I wasn't the one who edited it. I thought it was 9sub, but apparently he didn't do it either.

Back