Abortion doctor shot to death

Sorry, Pandora...you can sugar coat your asinine posts about defaming/slandering the good Dr. Tiller all you wish too...but it doesn't nor will it ever change the FACT that you have called him some seriously heinous names and accused him of being a murderer and continue to slander him more by saying that his practice is/was illegal.

You don't understand my friend. This is what they do on the Lunatic Religious Right.

They make some quick public statement denouncing violence only after some doctor or nurse or clinic worker or patient IS KILLED!:eek: They feel this gives them some kind of cover. It's like the KKK coming out right after a lynching and saying... Well it's true we don't like those Negro people but it's not our fault our good friend & member Billy Bob did this.

And then as soon as that wind leaves their mouth they start all over vilifying the VICTIM doctor or nurse or clinic worker or patient in their purposeful attempt to stir up and set off the next nutbag in their group.

They are crimminals and murders... they ARE domestic terrorists. They kill people who are in their legal practice of their work... or maybe people just walking by the wrong building at the wrong time... doesn't matter to them.

Werbung:
This is a political forum of opinion, if there were only right and wrong there would be nothing to talk about. We are talking about our opinions.

Have you ever considered instead of attacking me as a person saying something like… I think you are wrong… I think that a woman can easily have a partial birth abortion to save her life and let me explain why I think this.. Then go on to explain why you think its possible, probable or what ever.

You have said that you thought Dr Tiller was a mass murderer. IMO, he was merely a doctor who performed operations that were desperate measures in desperate conditions, often saving the lives of the women involved, at great risk to both himself, his co-workers, and to his family, and thus somewhat of a heroic figure.

You don't understand my friend. This is what they do on the Lunatic Religious Right.

They make some quick public statement denouncing violence only after some doctor or nurse or clinic worker or patient IS KILLED!:eek: They feel this gives them some kind of cover. It's like the KKK coming out right after a lynching and saying... Well it's true we don't like those Negro people but it's not our fault our good friend & member Billy Bob did this.

And then as soon as that wind leaves their mouth they start all over vilifying the VICTIM doctor or nurse or clinic worker or patient in their purposeful attempt to stir up and set off the next nutbag in their group.

They are criminals and murders... they ARE domestic terrorists. They kill people who are in their legal practice of their work... or maybe people just walking by the wrong building at the wrong time... doesn't matter to them.

Exactly...TOP GUN...that's why their vile mindset ignites/promotes the act of violence against the people that they set their sights on as the 'EVIL DOERS' and then they 'MURDER THEM' :mad:

False Truth/False Facts/Anointed Justice; they twist it all into a righteous pill and swallow it and it fortifies them!

SWEET JESUS...and they 'ASSume' that they are doing what GOD WANTS THEM TO DO!!!

They are crimminals and murders... they ARE domestic terrorists. They kill people who are in their legal practice of their work... or maybe people just walking by the wrong building at the wrong time... doesn't matter to them.

Top Gun is this directed at me? Am I the "they" you are speaking of?

You have said that you thought Dr Tiller was a mass murderer. IMO, he was merely a doctor who performed operations that were desperate measures in desperate conditions, often saving the lives of the women involved, at great risk to both himself, his co-workers, and to his family, and thus somewhat of a heroic figure.

I do not remember calling him a "mass murderer" can you find my quote on that please?

I cant disagree with the comment though, He has aborted over by some accounts over 800 thousand babies.

You are saying the same thing every pro partial birth abortion person on this forum says.

that partial birth abortion saves lives. I have asked over and over for any kind of example how partially birthing then killing a child will save anyones life. I have given a number of reasons and examples as to why I think that is impossible and I have asked a number of times for some kind of example of how partially birthing and killing a child can save the mothers life.

Can you give me an example of how this is possible, please?

I understand how he is a hero to you, can you understand why he is anything but a hero to me?

As ever the abortion issue is one which raises passions on both sides of the argument but by stirring in into that heady mix the murder of a leading doctor then tempers can flair.......cool heads please everyone and please keep the debate aimed at the issues not the posters.

Thanks

Top Gun is this directed at me? Am I the "they" you are speaking of?

I don't know you so that would be all guesswork on my part.

Do I think you personally would go out and kill a doctor... no. I did notice you condemned the shooting.

But the fact that you or anyone else in anyway equates the killing of a doctor for performing his legal medical practice and an abortion chosen my the woman and certainly NOT the doctor is troubling. It's only one more step from that to what we have now... another assassinated doctor, husband, father & grandfather.

I think in general I believe all of these organized anti-choice groups have some very dangerous people in them... and the way the leaders of these groups purposely whip up a religious frothing at the mouth against these doctors, nurses and clinics makes them culpable when these terrible assassinations do occur.

This is a legal issue. The LEGAL DECISION was handed down by THE COURT OF LAST RESORT 4 decades ago.

I don't know you so that would be all guesswork on my part.

Do I think you personally would go out and kill a doctor... no. I did notice you condemned the shooting.

But the fact that you or anyone else in anyway equates the killing of a doctor for performing his legal medical practice and an abortion chosen my the woman and certainly NOT the doctor is troubling. It's only one more step from that to what we have now... another assassinated doctor, husband, father & grandfather.

I think in general I believe all of these organized anti-choice groups have some very dangerous people in them... and the way the leaders of these groups purposely whip up a religious frothing at the mouth against these doctors, nurses and clinics makes them culpable when these terrible assassinations do occur.

This is a legal issue. The LEGAL DECISION was handed down by THE COURT OF LAST RESORT 4 decades ago.

Ah ok, I thought you were aiming that at me. I agree pro life groups have a few dangerous people in them but really so does any group that rallys around a heated topic.

I think killing that doctor was wrong. Killing anyone is wrong except in self defense.

you said the mother chooses to the abortion but the baby did not and its the baby who dies not the mother, not usually. I think the mother is more to blame than the doctor but this doctor did so many partial birth abortions, I am so glad he will never do another one.

Ah ok, I thought you were aiming that at me. I agree pro life groups have a few dangerous people in them but really so does any group that rallys around a heated topic.

I think killing that doctor was wrong. Killing anyone is wrong except in self defense.

you said the mother chooses to the abortion but the baby did not and its the baby who dies not the mother, not usually. I think the mother is more to blame than the doctor but this doctor did so many partial birth abortions, I am so glad he will never do another one.

You know Pandora, there's a lot more to late term abortion than a bunch of right wing talking points. Here's the husband of a woman who was a patient Dr. Tiller's..

Pandora asked SamaSara: Can you give me an example of how this is possible, please?

WHY??? Each and everyone of us could drag some sick/sad/horror story in here and for what reason...so that you 'might' judge the doctor differently?

Ours is not to judge the reasons why the women that have to have a late term abortion...that is between the doctor and his patient. I don't need 3-15 heart wrenching/tear jerk minutes to have compassion for those unfortunate husbands & wives, single mothers with the hardest decision that they would ever have to endure.

You seem to need the 'Harlequin Romance' novel of the worst of the worst before you think a process through...seek and you shall find! But personally I don't think that it will make one iota difference to you and how you stand resolute against these doctors and the necessary surgery skills that they possess! :rolleyes:

You know Pandora, there's a lot more to late term abortion than a bunch of right wing talking points. Here's the husband of a woman who was a patient Dr. Tiller's..

That man did not have a partial birth abortion, they had the children killed in womb then after the twins were dead had they removed. It’s a different process and not illegal. Partial birth abortion has a ban on it unless there is danger for the mother’s life/health. A joke really and just a way to get around the law.

What I don’t understand about this story and also the other story that either you or top gun posted about the other couple who had a child they said might die after birth.

If you children might die after birth why kill them for sure now? Why not deliver them and if they do die, how sad but you gave them a chance.

It reminds me of hammering a nail and worrying you might slam your thumb so you decide to just go ahead and slam your thumb on purpose because hey it might happen.

Any child may die at birth, or within a week of birth. No one knows how long we have. To say then we may as well kill the baby now because he might not make it just seems very weird to me.

WHY??? Each and everyone of us could drag some sick/sad/horror story in here and for what reason...so that you 'might' judge the doctor differently?

Ours is not to judge the reasons why the women that have to have a late term abortion...that is between the doctor and his patient. I don't need 3-15 heart wrenching/tear jerk minutes to have compassion for those unfortunate husbands & wives, single mothers with the hardest decision that they would ever have to endure.

You seem to need the 'Harlequin Romance' novel of the worst of the worst before you think a process through...seek and you shall find! But personally I don't think that it will make one iota difference to you and how you stand resolute against these doctors and the necessary surgery skills that they possess! :rolleyes:

There is a ban on partial birth abortion except for the life/health of the mother that certain doctors skirted around the law to be able to do them.

It is not possible to save a woman’s life by making her deliver breech and then holding her child’s head in her body till it can be killed.

No one will give an example of how partially birthing then killing a child can save a woman’s life. That is why no one here has. If you could prove it to me that it is possible to save a womans life by making her deliver breech then holding her babies head inside her body till that baby is dead, you would do it in a heart beat, I am sure.

Your post #9 on this thread is where you called him a "mass murderer".

Thank you,

I did not remember it till I re read it. Good thing I still believe what I wrote then.

At that time I wrote that I did not know it was 800 thousand abortions he had done, many if not most being partial birth abortions.

How many people would one have to kill to be considered a mass murderer?

Werbung:
Here you are doing it again. You are just bashing me for having an opinion that does not match yours and not giving any real information to the actual topic.
You mean, like, your information-free opinion, regarding what others (supposedly) said???? :rolleyes:

Some of the Women, who had abortions through tiller later regretted it, and spoke out. That is how they knew there were no second opinions and the reasons were often faked in the paperwork. Some of their stories are sad.
I guess you forgot to include "Some of their stories..."....not to mention proof of "faked paperwork".

Your soap-opera mentality is showing.

:rolleyes:

Back