Abortion doctor shot to death

Werbung:
The law was enacted in 2003, and in 2007 its constitutionality was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, in the case of Gonzales v. Carhart.
Yeah.....whatta great-reference.

torquegonzales.jpg

Speedy was always quite the defender of Doing The Right-Thing.

:rolleyes:

You don't understand my friend. This is what they do on the Lunatic Religious Right.

They make some quick public statement denouncing violence only after some doctor or nurse or clinic worker or patient IS KILLED!:eek: They feel this gives them some kind of cover.
.....While they always forget to step-up-to-the-plate, around Adoption Time.

Ah ok, I thought you were aiming that at me. I agree pro life groups have a few dangerous people in them but really so does any group that rallys around a heated topic.

I think killing that doctor was wrong. Killing anyone is wrong except in self defense.

you said the mother chooses to the abortion but the baby did not and its the baby who dies not the mother, not usually. I think the mother is more to blame than the doctor but this doctor did so many partial birth abortions, I am so glad he will never do another one.

We live in a country of laws. This issue was LEGALLY DECIDED 4 DECADES AGO.

Dr. Tiller was providing women a medical procedure. There are people out there that adamantly believe their kids shouldn't be vaccinated before going to school or have chemo therapy for their cancer... that's all "personal opinion" not the law.

And you even if you first condemn the killer you still bring yourself down when you walk that thin line of what appears to be gloating, by saying... I am so glad he will never do another one. Because a man died at the hands of a DOMESTIC TERRORIST to get that result.

America will strike back at those who act so insanely lawless by supporting a woman's choice even more now. Because they can clearly see the evil in the other side once again. These Terrorists groups like Operation Rescue have now created a poster boy for their lunacy.

And that's the only good that will come out of this.

I think in general I believe all of these organized anti-choice groups have some very dangerous people in them... and the way the leaders of these groups purposely whip up a religious frothing at the mouth against these doctors, nurses and clinics makes them culpable when these terrible assassinations do occur.
Hey...you know....it's The "conservative"-Thing-To-Do.

messenger_freak_adp1%20(5).gif

Any child may die at birth, or within a week of birth. No one knows how long we have. To say then we may as well kill the baby now because he might not make it just seems very weird to me.
....One o' the "conservative"-benefits of not being DIRECTLY-INVOLVED!!!

(It'd be "different", then, RIGHT??!!!)​

Homosexual marriage was decided at the voting booth in California but its not over, the people who did not like that vote will fight on for the rights of the homosexual just as people who do not agree with Row vs. Wade, INCLUDING the woman who started it, and we will fight on for the rights of the unborn children.

Why are you ok with fighting on for the rights of homosexuals when the vote went against them but you are against the right to fight for the lives of unborn babies?

Dr. Tiller was providing women a medical procedure. There are people out there that adamantly believe their kids shouldn't be vaccinated before going to school or have chemo therapy for their cancer... that's all "personal opinion" not the law.

Yes we live in a country of laws and there is a ban on partial birth abortion except for life/health of the mother.

You cant have it both ways,

well you can but you should not :)

If you could prove it to me that it is possible to save a womans life by making her deliver breech then holding her babies head inside her body till that baby is dead, you would do it in a heart beat, I am sure.
899.gif

Just make sure you've convinced the Mother that's the compassionately-conservative-method, first.

I'm sure she'd understand.

You could also call it the Waterboard Method.....you know....to give it an air of legitimacy.​

Yes we live in a country of laws and there is a ban on partial birth abortion except for life/health of the mother.

You cant have it both ways,

well you can but you should not :)

If Dr Tiller was doing something illegal he would either have been in jail and/or had his medical license taken away..you know full well he was acquitted by a jury. Are you suggesting you know better?

I swear, on this issue Pandora, you don't listen to any logic nor respond to facts that contradict your opinion...an opinion that seems to be based on emotion more than anything else.

Werbung:
Back