Barbara Bush tells Palin to stay home in Alaska instead of running for president

Werbung:
A women with ties to TWO WORTHLESS PROGRESSIVE Presidents, should know her place and shut her mouth. She of all people is incapable to criticizing others. Both her hubby and son were two of the worst presidents in all history.

But, alas this will give lefties ammunition to attack their favorite target, Palin.

The delusional hatred by the left toward anyone they fear (and they fear Palin big time) is so transparent...yet the useful idiots can't see it. They are blind to the truth.

1)A women with ties to TWO WORTHLESS PROGRESSIVE Presidents, should know her place and shut her mouth. She of all people is incapable to criticizing others. Both her hubby and son were two of the worst presidents in all history.

2)But, alas this will give lefties ammunition to attack their favorite target, Palin.

3)The delusional hatred by the left toward anyone they fear (and they fear Palin big time) is so transparent...yet the useful idiots can't see it. They are blind to the truth.

1) Guilt by association is not valid to anyone with the least bit of respect toward logic.

2) Palin is a ****ing neocon and she isnt a viable candidate by any stretch of the imagination. You dont have to be a lefty to have a distaste for this womans politics.

3) Hate is a worthless emotion to have especially for something as petty as politics. No politician is worth the energy required to hate someone.

1) Guilt by association is not valid to anyone with the least bit of respect toward logic.

2) Palin is a ****ing neocon and she isnt a viable candidate by any stretch of the imagination. You dont have to be a lefty to have a distaste for this womans politics.

3) Hate is a worthless emotion to have especially for something as petty as politics. No politician is worth the energy required to hate someone.

Please explain what it is about Palin's political ideology you find so distasteful.

If you can't, then you are trading on a "worthless emotion."

Please explain what it is about Palin's political ideology you find so distasteful.

If you can't, then you are trading on a "worthless emotion."

How about the 9/11 mosque. She pretty much gave the middle finger to property rights. To be able to get behind a politician they need to have consistent value that they wont bail on when a group they dislike decides to excercise freedoms that should be protected under law.

As far as economics for all I know she will be as bad as Bush there is no evidence to show that she will be any different. She is a typical politician trying to get elected on the coat tails of the tea party.

How about the 9/11 mosque. She pretty much gave the middle finger to property rights. To be able to get behind a politician they need to have consistent value that they wont bail on when a group they dislike decides to excercise freedoms that should be protected under law.

As far as economics for all I know she will be as bad as Bush there is no evidence to show that she will be any different. She is a typical politician trying to get elected on the coat tails of the tea party.

property rights and freedom of Religion...who needs those?
its about sticking to the constitution...
ummm wait

by the way...can I be president just on facebook? :)

She sided against the 9/11 mosque so she is against property rights. :rolleyes:
Many conservatives and liberals sided against the mosque. Are they all against property rights? I guess in your mind.

Typical politician? Really? A typical politician does not give up her office. Does not work tirelessly for others who believe in the Constitution to get elected.

And so, because there is NO evidence she is different than Bush, she must be just like Bush. Completely illogical.

You apparently know nothing about Palin other than what your leftwing news outlets have told you. And you believe.

1)She sided against the 9/11 mosque so she is against property rights. :rolleyes:
Many conservatives and liberals sided against the mosque. Are they all against property rights? I guess in your mind.

2)Typical politician? Really? A typical politician does not give up her office. Does not work tirelessly for others who believe in the Constitution to get elected.

3)And so, because there is NO evidence she is different than Bush, she must be just like Bush. Completely illogical.

4)You apparently know nothing about Palin other than what your leftwing news outlets have told you. And you believe.

1) Yes it is a property rights issue and a lot of people seem to be on the wrong side of it.

2) She gave up her office for one reason and one reason only. So she could start campaigning for president a little early.

3) Actually its inductive reasoning it seems every republican and their cousin seems to be a fiscal mess so if they call themselves a rebublican they must prove themselves different from the party base.

4) The news is corrupted I dont watch it. (I can tell your a big Beck fan just from this thread.)

1) Yes it is a property rights issue and a lot of people seem to be on the wrong side of it.

2) She gave up her office for one reason and one reason only. So she could start campaigning for president a little early.

3) Actually its inductive reasoning it seems every republican and their cousin seems to be a fiscal mess so if they call themselves a rebublican they must prove themselves different from the party base.

4) The news is corrupted I dont watch it. (I can tell your a big Beck fan just from this thread.)

1. but your disgust only applies to Palin right?
2. Maybe and if true, so what? Giving up her office may have hurt her chances for pres.
3. illogical again. Every R is a fiscal mess??? This proves you lack knowledge. Read up on the many conservative Rs in Congress and then lets talk.
4. I am a big Beck fan. See...I will admit my political leanings unlike you. I also read and watch lots of news including lots of lib news. This is evident by my many wonderful insightful posts here at HOP. Since you do not know the news, you are ill prepared to discuss it.

1. but your disgust only applies to Palin right?
2. Maybe and if true, so what? Giving up her office may have hurt her chances for pres.
3. illogical again. Every R is a fiscal mess??? This proves you lack knowledge. Read up on the many conservative Rs in Congress and then lets talk.
4. I am a big Beck fan. See...I will admit my political leanings unlike you. I also read and watch lots of news including lots of lib news. This is evident by my many wonderful insightful posts here at HOP. Since you do not know the news, you are ill prepared to discuss it.

1) Not disgust disagreement and yes it applies to all.

2) No it helped her now her name is out there and the TP blindly backs her.

3) I said "seems" there might be a couple fiscal conservative in the GOP but the certainly are few and far between. I only know of on republican I would call a fiscal conservative.

4) You should watch Stossel or the Judge less theatrics more reason it would be better for you. I know the news I get ample information off the internet but TV news[sic] is a joke.

1) Not disgust disagreement and yes it applies to all.

2) No it helped her now her name is out there and the TP blindly backs her.

3) I said "seems" there might be a couple fiscal conservative in the GOP but the certainly are few and far between. I only know of on republican I would call a fiscal conservative.

4) You should watch Stossel or the Judge less theatrics more reason it would be better for you. I know the news I get ample information off the internet but TV news[sic] is a joke.

You are as bad as pockets.

First you say you do not watch the news then cite Stossel and The Judge. Oh well.

But at least we can agree that Stossel and The Judge do a good job.

And since you do not know the news you do not know about the many fiscal conservatives. Educate yourself here http://www.conservative.org/congress-ratings/

The bigger problem, but one you would not ever identify, is all the commies on the D party.

You are as bad as pockets.

First you say you do not watch the news then cite Stossel and The Judge. Oh well.

But at least we can agree that Stossel and The Judge do a good job.

And since you do not know the news you do not know about the many fiscal conservatives. Educate yourself here http://www.conservative.org/congress-ratings/

The bigger problem, but one you would not ever identify, is all the commies on the D party.

The lesser of two evils is still an evil I refuse to vote for someone simply for sucking less.

Also the people who call themselves conservatives rarely are I doubt the ratings on that site are objective.

Yeah just as I thought... Anyone who give John McCain a higher rating for fiscal conservatism than Ron Paul is smoking something they probably shouldnt be.

Werbung:
The point is, which you obviously misrepresented, you claimed there are few fiscal conservatives in Congress. This is lib BS. There are many fiscal conservatives and even more now with the new arrivals. Can you admit you were wrong?

Which is the lesser of the two evils? Commies or Progressives?

Back