Barbara Bush tells Palin to stay home in Alaska instead of running for president

No the point is that site is a joke It gave probably the only fiscal conservative in congress a lower score than a man known to be a neocon.

The two evils the GOP and the Democats Ill let you pick which is which. Hell even your man Glenn Beck agrees with this.

Have you heard of the Tea Party? Having admitted to not paying attention to the news, maybe you have not. Or, maybe you have chosen to believe the BS from the MSM regarding the Tea Party...in that case you may know them as the Tea Baggers...I know its vulgar, but the Left is always vulgar.

The Tea Party is all about fiscal conservatism. Here is a list of the Tea Party Caucus in the House BEFORE this months election.

The House Tea Party Caucus
Todd Akin (MO-2)
Michele Bachmann (MN-6)
Roscoe Bartlett (MD-6)
Joe Barton (TX-6)
Gus Bilirakis (FL-9)
Paul Broun (GA-10)
Michael Burgess (TX-26)
Dan Burton (IN-5)
John Carter (TX-31
John Culberson (TX-7)
John Fleming (LA-4)
Trent Franks (AZ-2)
Phil Gingrey (GA-11)
Louie Gohmert (TX-1)
Pete Hoekstra (MI-2)
Walter Jones (NC-3)
Steve King (IA-5)
Doug Lamborn (CO-5)
Cynthia Lummis (WY)
John Mica (FL-7)
Gary Miller (CA-42)
Jerry Moran (KS-1)
Mike Pence (IN-6)
Tom Price (GA-6)
Pete Sessions (TX-32)
Lamar Smith (TX-21)
Cliff Stearns (FL-6)
Todd Tiahrt (KS-4)
Joe Wilson (SC-2)
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...rty-caucus.php

Dozens more will be added when the new Congress is sworn in. So, you have been proven wrong. Will you accept being proven wrong?

And, are communists better or worse than progressives? Why is this question so hard for you to answer?

Werbung:
1)Have you heard of the Tea Party? 2)Having admitted to not paying attention to the news, maybe you have not. 3)Or, maybe you have chosen to believe the BS from the MSM regarding the Tea Party...in that case you may know them as the Tea Baggers...I know its vulgar, but the Left is always vulgar.

The Tea Party is all about fiscal conservatism. Here is a list of the Tea Party Caucus in the House BEFORE this months election.

The House Tea Party Caucus
Todd Akin (MO-2)
Michele Bachmann (MN-6)
Roscoe Bartlett (MD-6)
Joe Barton (TX-6)
Gus Bilirakis (FL-9)
Paul Broun (GA-10)
Michael Burgess (TX-26)
Dan Burton (IN-5)
John Carter (TX-31
John Culberson (TX-7)
John Fleming (LA-4)
Trent Franks (AZ-2)
Phil Gingrey (GA-11)
Louie Gohmert (TX-1)
Pete Hoekstra (MI-2)
Walter Jones (NC-3)
Steve King (IA-5)
Doug Lamborn (CO-5)
Cynthia Lummis (WY)
John Mica (FL-7)
Gary Miller (CA-42)
Jerry Moran (KS-1)
Mike Pence (IN-6)
Tom Price (GA-6)
Pete Sessions (TX-32)
Lamar Smith (TX-21)
Cliff Stearns (FL-6)
Todd Tiahrt (KS-4)
Joe Wilson (SC-2)
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...rty-caucus.php

Dozens more will be added when the new Congress is sworn in. So, you have been proven wrong. Will you accept being proven wrong?

4)And, are communists better or worse than progressives? Why is this question so hard for you to answer?

1) I dont watch TV news it doesnt mean I live under a damn rock.

2) TV news is a joke all im missing out on is yelling screaming and an hour of glenn becks strawmen and crocodile tears. (removed. Please don't descend to childish name calling- PLC1).

3) Tea partiers are as fake as a three dollar bill. Most of them just show up scream, yell, hollar and regurgitate talking points. I been to one rally and saw them screaming "statist" "commie" to an anarcho-capitalist and thats all I really had to see. Logic had left them.

4) Irrelevant both are obvious evils. Why should I be forced to pick either to govern me?

1) I dont watch TV news it doesnt mean I live under a damn rock.

2) TV news is a joke all im missing out on is yelling screaming and an hour of glenn becks strawmen and crocodile tears. I do the wonderful new thing called reading you should try it sometime a$$hole.

3) Tea partiers are as fake as a three dollar bill. Most of them just show up scream, yell, hollar and regurgitate talking points. I been to one rally and saw them screaming "statist" "commie" to an anarcho-capitalist and thats all I really had to see. Logic had left them.

4) Irrelevant both are obvious evils. Why should I be forced to pick either to govern me?

Are leftwingers capable of ANYTHING other than defamation?

Fvck em both. Does it really matter which one is worse?

It does matter a great deal. Or, maybe you think they are both equally bad. Yes? If so, you are terribly wrong. Communism is much worse than progressive-ism.

How could you not know this?

It does matter a great deal. Or, maybe you think they are both equally bad. Yes? If so, you are terribly wrong. Communism is much worse than progressive-ism.

How could you not know this?

Define communism.

I think you are most Pathetic. That shall be your new screen name.

You and BJ Clinton could be related. Do you know what the definition of IS is?

Hahahahahahahahahh

Im just asking you to define your labels you like to use so much.

Werbung:
Back