Barbara Bush tells Palin to stay home in Alaska instead of running for president

Im just asking you to define your labels you like to use so much.

THC can I respond to this post? Or will you delete it?

Here goes...AGAIN

Communism is not a label. It is an ideology. Can you define it? I really really want to know what YOU think it is.

Was that too harsh? If so, I am soooooooooooooo sorry....

Werbung:

Here goes...AGAIN

Communism is not a label. It is an ideology. Can you define it? I really really want to know what YOU think it is.

No name calling, other than the "THC" silliness. I'll let that one go by. Just remember, you're glue and the others are rubber, and calling people names is childish and against the forum rules.

Saying that communism isn't a label but an ideology is not answering the question, of course. Progressivism is an ideology as well, as is conservatism.

Here goes...AGAIN

I asked first. So answer the question and quit acting like a child.

No name calling, other than the "THC" silliness. I'll let that one go by. Just remember, you're glue and the others are rubber, and calling people names is childish and against the forum rules.

Saying that communism isn't a label but an ideology is not answering the question, of course. Progressivism is an ideology as well, as is conservatism.

I have been called every vulgar obscene name known to man on this board and now we have a moderator with whom I have had many disagreements crying about childish names. WTF is that? You are coming after me for silly names while others use obscenities. Does that make sense? I guess it does to you. I could care less what you libs call me. It does not bother me in the least. But, I do not resort to this low level of discourse...

Pockets cries when I call him pocketpool or pocketrocket and yet he calls me and "f**king idiot." Where was our moderator on that one? Apathy says "Go **** yourself you piece of ****. "

If you are going to ban me THC, just do it. Don't play little wussy lib games with me. I will continue to use my silly names and if you don't like it, ban me.

I have been called every vulgar obscene name known to man on this board and now we have a moderator with whom I have had many disagreements crying about childish names. WTF is that? You are coming after me for silly names while others use obscenities. Does that make sense? I guess it does to you. I could care less what you libs call me. It does not bother me in the least. But, I do not resort to this low level of discourse...

Pockets cries when I call him pocketpool or pocketrocket and yet he calls me and "f**king idiot." Where was our moderator on that one? Apathy says "Go **** yourself you piece of ****. "

If you are going to ban me THC, just do it. Don't play little wussy lib games with me. I will continue to use my silly names and if you don't like it, ban me.

Wahmbulance.jpg

So...do you realize how absurd that is?

A poster demands I answer a question and you think I must answer it. No I do not have to answer ever silly question you or others pose.

Your actions are getting more ridiculous by the minute.

Could someone please tell Apathy (mod edit) what communism is?

I can't do it because I am laughing too hard....hahahahahahahahah

Werbung:
Back