Barry 'O' not a US citizen.

Werbung:
oh pish popeye, this has been an issue for months, there is anther thread with pages of arguments about it.

I know, and usually I don't comment on it because it's been debunked by the link I already provided. However, considering Obama presently looks to be a shoe in, the craziness continues to manifest itself in the form of stories such as this because there is no other hope for the right.

I know, and usually I don't comment on it because it's been debunked by the link I already provided. However, considering Obama presently looks to be a shoe in, the craziness continues to manifest itself in the form of stories such as this because there is no other hope for the right.

I have a dollar bet with my boss that some time between now and election day the news will be forced to talk about the crack and sex and murder of Donald Young. I hope your right and people will just start talking about all of it so I can win my buck!

Obama was born in Hawaii to a US citizen who retained her US citizenship during his entire childhood. His birth certificate is real. He is a natural-born US citizen.

We have not seen the vault copy of a birth certificate, there are no records of his mother being admitted to either hospital, there are no medical billing records, nothing.

Oh, and "factcheck.org" is owned by Annenberg, you know, the same Annenberg who gave Bill Ayers millions of dollars to hand out for education, that somehow never seemed to get to the kids, or the schools after he gave it to Barry 'O'?

We have not seen the vault copy of a birth certificate, there are no records of his mother being admitted to either hospital, there are no medical billing records, nothing.

Oh, and "factcheck.org" is owned by Annenberg, you know, the same Annenberg who gave Bill Ayers millions of dollars to hand out for education, that somehow never seemed to get to the kids, or the schools after he gave it to Barry 'O'?

It's all a liberal conspiracy to put all you poor rednecks in your place, eh Mr. C?

It's all a liberal conspiracy to put all you poor rednecks in your place, eh Mr. C?

Well, if any of you high-falootin city slickers want to try to come on out here in the woods, and put us "rednecks" in our place, feel free to try, but don't forget that we're "clinging to our guns and religion with antipathy" towards all you Red Commie pinko pillow biters, which means that while we'll probably shoot you, there's no need to worry because we'll read over you before we toss your carcass into the chipper shredder.

Werbung:

limbaug_white.jpg

Back