Bush US: Hypocrisy Personified & Astounding

You effectively spent an entire thread ranting without any real support for your baseless accusations. Congrats on being a know-nothing with a lot of hot air to spew. You are a perfect example of a typical leftist.

If you do not know why we went into Iraq by now, you never will. Stay out of politics if you don't know anything about which you speak.

Werbung:
You effectively spent an entire thread ranting without any real support for your baseless accusations. Congrats on being a know-nothing with a lot of hot air to spew. You are a perfect example of a typical leftist.

If you do not know why we went into Iraq by now, you never will. Stay out of politics if you don't know anything about which you speak.

this kind of personal attack is not acceptable. and just a silly (and desperate )diversion from the topic.

The US HYPOCRISY is the topic. and there are a multitude examples of it .

(an aside, but the whole world knows WHY the US attacked Iraq, .....except the americans who buy into their Gov't LIES )

this kind of personal attack is not acceptable. and just a silly (and desperate )diversion from the topic.

The US HYPOCRISY is the topic. and there are a multitude examples of it .

(an aside, but the whole world knows WHY the US attacked Iraq, .....except the americans who buy into their Gov't LIES )

I had a hard time doing it but I did read what you posted, but I did not find any of these "multitude of examples" you spoke of. Could you post some of them for us that have a hard time getting through your posts?

1. -----

2. -----

Then we have something to work with

I can fill in number one. You said the US Military is concerned with putting McDonalds in other countries.

ok so

1. Putting American Fast foods in non US lands

Well, you obviously did NOT read any of the articles I posted. The examples are there and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure them out. for oneself.

If reading this thread is such a hardship........then stay away from it. Either you take responsibility and acknowledge the US hypocrisy ......particularly in the most recent crisis. or you remain in that deluded bubble of denial . How much more does one need?? Diagrams??

Well, you obviously did NOT read any of the articles I posted. The examples are there and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure them out. for oneself.

If reading this thread is such a hardship........then stay away from it. Either you take responsibility and acknowledge the US hypocrisy ......particularly in the most recent crisis. How much more does one need?? Diagrams??

Well we went through one of your complaints about America, the fast food one, but what exactly is the hyocrisy in that? Now if the USA said no we will never let Chinese food in the country or we will boycott all things Italian, then it would be very hypocritical for us to let the free market expand to other lands.

Putting American Fast foods in non US lands

LOL... that is not hypocrisy. That is McDonalds version of "imperialism" , ;) & "expansionism";-)

Now , that you have established that you don't know what hypocrisy is......this discussion is moot.

If reading this thread is such a hardship........then stay away from it. Either you take responsibility and acknowledge the US hypocrisy ......particularly in the most recent crisis. or you remain in that deluded bubble of denial . How much more does one need?? Diagrams??

I saw your examples but I saw no proof of anything you said. Andy posted simular and Andy is a very bright person. So that is two of us who read what you wrote and couldnt see any valid points.

For someone who demands respect, you sure are not giving any.

Refresher:

Enter Mr. Bush. On August 15, in response to the rising tensions between Georgia and Russia, he made this incredible statement: “Bullying and intimidation are not acceptable ways to conduct foreign policy in the twenty-first century.”

Let’s see now; if one is not mistaken, one could say that March 19, 2003 was part of the twenty-first century. That is the day that Mr. Bush used ‘bullying and intimidation’ to a horrific degree to ‘conduct foreign policy.’ That day marked the beginning of the ‘Shock and Awe’ campaign that has killed over 1,000,000 Iraqis, displaced millions more and killed over 4,000 U.S. soldiers and maimed tens of thousands more. Mr. Bush is correct: bullying and intimidation have no place in foreign policy, but his words are rendered empty, insincere and meaningless by his actions.

"the do as I say, not as I do."....... is the hypocrisy I am talking about.

(an aside:it is very scary to realize just how dumbed down the US pop is. now. )

I saw your examples but I saw no proof of anything you said. Andy posted simular and Andy is a very bright person. So that is two of us who read what you wrote and couldnt see any valid points.

For someone who demands respect, you sure are not giving any.

Oh wow: finding comfort in numbers?? that old gang mentality.??

No, I do NOT respect the US and those that support the ugly US policies. and HYPOCRISY.

Oh wow: finding comfort in numbers?? that old gang mentality.??

No, I do NOT respect the US and those that support the ugly US policies. and HYPOCRISY.

No comfort in numbers, no "gang" mentality. You were very rude to me because I could not grasp what your point was, I was just saying I am not the only one who could not... it was not meant to be an attack, just an example of why I might need you to be more clear in your points.

I do not think your feelings of the US are a shock to anyone

Refresher:

Enter Mr. Bush. On August 15, in response to the rising tensions between Georgia and Russia, he made this incredible statement: “Bullying and intimidation are not acceptable ways to conduct foreign policy in the twenty-first century.”

Let’s see now; if one is not mistaken, one could say that March 19, 2003 was part of the twenty-first century. That is the day that Mr. Bush used ‘bullying and intimidation’ to a horrific degree to ‘conduct foreign policy.’ That day marked the beginning of the ‘Shock and Awe’ campaign that has killed over 1,000,000 Iraqis, displaced millions more and killed over 4,000 U.S. soldiers and maimed tens of thousands more. Mr. Bush is correct: bullying and intimidation have no place in foreign policy, but his words are rendered empty, insincere and meaningless by his actions.

"the do as I say, not as I do."....... is the hypocrisy I am talking about.

(an aside:it is very scary to realize just how dumbed down the US pop is. now. )

Had Russia first been in conflict with Georgia years earlier and had an agreement, and had Georgia broken that agreement this could be comparable

Had Russia first went to the UN to try and settle things that way this could be comparable

Had Russia first gone to other countries and tried to get a coalition of nations US had all but 4) and those 4 were in cahoots with the UN in the oil for food scam. But if they at least tried then this could be comparable

Had Russia done a number of other things the US did before going into Iraq this could be comparable, but since Russia did none of the above this is like comparing apples and a rare kind of rice that grows strictly on Mars.

No wonder I could not follow your hypocrisy point, these two things are so non alike... You really did have to spell it out for me.

No comfort in numbers, no "gang" mentality. You were very rude to me because I could not grasp what your point was, I was just saying I am not the only one who could not... it was not meant to be an attack, just an example of why I might need you to be more clear in your points.

I do not think your feelings of the US are a shock to anyone

Just go back to ignoring Shadi... He's not worth the effort. ;)

Had Russia first been in conflict with Georgia years earlier and had an agreement, and had Georgia broken that agreement this could be comparable

Had Russia first went to the UN to try and settle things that way this could be comparable

Had Russia first gone to other countries and tried to get a coalition of nations US had all but 4) and those 4 were in cahoots with the UN in the oil for food scam. But if they at least tried then this could be comparable

Had Russia done a number of other things the US did before going into Iraq this could be comparable, but since Russia did none of the above this is like comparing apples and a rare kind of rice that grows strictly on Mars.

No wonder I could not follow your hypocrisy point, these two things are so non alike... You really did have to spell it out for me.

What do you take for your vertigo?? The spin is astonishing. You don't WANT to understand any other view point but your own. So situation is null and void.

Werbung:
Just go back to ignoring Shadi... He's not worth the effort. ;)

THANK YOU Gen. Ignore who ever Shadi is with pleasure.

If you want to ignore Shadow too...... fantastic!!! . Be my guest...but stop derailing the topic with personal attacks /aka BS.

Back