Did Obama really have gay sex and smoked crack in a Limo?

Tony snow what Bush's Press Sec....So whas Scott Mcclellan....Bush's polls are in the dumps even more after Mcclellans attacks....Its clear to me that Bush had Tony Snow killed and faked it to look like it was from his cancer. Why has Bush not come out and stated this is not true...untill he does I will guess that it must be becuse he is scared of the facts....

Not a very good analogy.

This would be a better one.

Mcclellan announces he is about to do a tell all book, Bush and Co. doesnt want that book written. Someone off's Mcclellan before he has a chance to write the book but not until it was clear there was a motive. Mcclellan's murder is not solved.

You really are taking this topic personally. You have slammed me in 2 other non related threads about this thread/topic.

Werbung:
Not a very good analogy.

This would be a better one.

Mcclellan announces he is about to do a tell all book, Bush and Co. doesnt want that book written. Someone off's Mcclellan before he has a chance to write the book but not until it was clear there was a motive. Mcclellan's murder is not solved.

You really are taking this topic personally. You have slammed me in 2 other non related threads about this thread/topic.

thats becuse it goes to the core of how little real thought you put into anything based on logic.

Here's an excerpt from the Amercian Free Press article on the alledged Obama scandal that apparently everyone in the press knows is "in play" but is waiting for some reason to leak it to mainstream...although it's been on the internet for months. God how BigMedia must hate the internet...:cool:

Three Members of Obama’s Church Killed

Investigator close to case believes there’s more to the brutal murders than mainstream press is letting on

By Victor Thorn

Is a Barack Obama bombshell lurking in the shadows, waiting to derail one of the biggest Cinderella stories in recent history?

While most political prognosticators in the mainstream press presume that Obama is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, they still wonder aloud if Hillary Clinton (or some other entity) has something up their sleeve.

The bombshell may involve the murder of Donald Young, a 47-year-old choir master at former Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ—the same congregation that Obama has attended for the past 20 years. Two other young black men that attended the same church—Larry Bland and Nate Spencer—were also murdered execution style with bullets to the backs of their heads—all within 40 days of each other, beginning in November 2007. All three were openly homosexual.

What links this story to Barack Obama is that, according to an acquaintance of Obama, Larry Sinclair, Obama is a closet bisexual with whom he had sexual and drug-related encounters in November 1999.

Further, Sinclair claims that Obama was friendly with at least two of these deceased parishioners, and that choir director Donald had contacted him shortly before being murdered from multiple gunshot wounds on December 23, 2007.

These killings are receiving a number of different reactions. Mike Parker, reporting for CBS in Chicago, wrote, “Activists fear gay African-Americans are being targeted for murder,” while Marc Loveless of the Coalition for Justice and Respect queries, “Are we under attack? Is this a serial killer?”

An even more sinister aspect of this case is being investigated. According to Sinclair in an affidavit to the Chicago Police Department, Donald Young had informed him that he and Barack Obama were “intimate” with each other. Sinclair, it should be noted, declared on a January 18, 2008, YouTube video that on two separate occasions in November 1999, he engaged in sexual acts with Obama, and that Obama smoked crack cocaine—once in a limousine and the other time at a hotel in Gurnee, Ill.

Sinclair has also asked: why would Young—whom he had never met—initiate these calls by contacting him on cell phone numbers known only in the Obama camp? Further, a private investigator connected to the Chicago Police Department told the Globe, “Donald Young was silenced because of something he knew about Obama. Donald was in a position where he heard a lot of things and saw a lot of things concerning Barack.”

Another questionable Obama associate is openly homosexual. That person is Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig, who was listed during the 2008 campaign as being part of Obama’s “technology initiative.”

In April, Lessig showed a video at a Google seminar entitled Jesus Christ: The Musical where “Jesus Christ lip-syncs Gloria Gaynor’s late 1970s disco hit I Will Survive during which he strips down to just a diaper, effeminately struts along a city street, and finally gets run over by a speeding bus.”

Are three murders within the span of 40 days among members of America’s most discussed church—one run by the controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright—enough to arouse the suspicions of Chicago law enforcement officials and members of the national media?

Or, as Sinclair wrote in a May 18 email, was the murder of Young “made to look similar to other recent murders as to make it look as if it were a hate crime” because he had become a political liability?..
Source: http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_obama_s_church_kill.html

If you look back in this thread I was as wilfully opposed to discussion of this story as any "reasonable" person. But curiosity got the better of me and I took a look, if nothing else just to see what the GOP might have planned to upset the race post-Denver for an easy Obama defeat. Sure enough, there's a passed polygraph test and a youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPuVJwWg-Q indicating that the press knows this story is viable "in play" and is waiting for some cue to release it.

My contention is that Obama supporters, instead of denying the story exists, or is meritless, should look at the fact that it has teeth enough to be used by the GOP in a pinch. Obama pulling ahead post-Denver in the polls can be a double-edged sword. If the GOP senses that they need to rope in middle ground or even black votes (the murdered gay men were black), they may "stoop" to leaking the story to mainstream...while denying any connection with the leak... Then watch the caca hit the fan.

I think Obama supporters should gear-up and have alibis for the potentially-to-be-accused in-advance. They should research the subject thoroughly and come up with a counter-offensive in order to give their democratic candidate a bit more than an ice-cube's chance in hell of getting elected. Remember, many of the voters they need are hispanic catholics who will not favor a candidate where evidence points to his either being gay or using drugs. The middle won't like it either. Conservatives won't even glance his direction and the suspected murder of gay black men may even extinguish almost all of even the far left support. If this story "leaks" out in any measurably credible way, the only people left who will vote for Obama will be his wife and close relatives.

Get your ducks in a row Obama supporters. The end of the Denver convention is the beginning of GOP open-hunting season...

I can be a bit more precise than that...

I think the story will end up on main stream news exactly at the stroke of midnight upon Obama's official nomination as democratic candidate.

Well at least you've finally accepted who the nominee is. That's something. :D

Here's an excerpt from the Amercian Free Press article on the alledged Obama scandal that apparently everyone in the press knows is "in play" but is waiting for some reason to leak it to mainstream...although it's been on the internet for months. God how BigMedia must hate the internet...:cool:

If you look back in this thread I was as wilfully opposed to discussion of this story as any "reasonable" person. But curiosity got the better of me and I took a look, if nothing else just to see what the GOP might have planned to upset the race post-Denver for an easy Obama defeat. Sure enough, there's a passed polygraph test and a youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPuVJwWg-Q indicating that the press knows this story is viable "in play" and is waiting for some cue to release it.

My contention is that Obama supporters, instead of denying the story exists, or is meritless, should look at the fact that it has teeth enough to be used by the GOP in a pinch. Obama pulling ahead post-Denver in the polls can be a double-edged sword. If the GOP senses that they need to rope in middle ground or even black votes (the murdered gay men were black), they may "stoop" to leaking the story to mainstream...while denying any connection with the leak... Then watch the caca hit the fan.

I think Obama supporters should gear-up and have alibis for the potentially-to-be-accused in-advance. They should research the subject thoroughly and come up with a counter-offensive in order to give their democratic candidate a bit more than an ice-cube's chance in hell of getting elected. Remember, many of the voters they need are hispanic catholics who will not favor a candidate where evidence points to his either being gay or using drugs. The middle won't like it either. Conservatives won't even glance his direction and the suspected murder of gay black men may even extinguish almost all of even the far left support. If this story "leaks" out in any measurably credible way, the only people left who will vote for Obama will be his wife and close relatives.

Get your ducks in a row Obama supporters. The end of the Denver convention is the beginning of GOP open-hunting season...

I am glad you are following the story too. It botheres me that people pretend there is no story. I wouldnt do that with any candidate even if it was one I really wanted badly.

Rev Wright is wrighting a book that will be released in October. I think this story is going to be part of his book. I do not think he is one of the kool aid drinkers, I think he is kinda mad. I wonder how late in October it will be released :)

Well at least you've finally accepted who the nominee is. That's something

Yes, after examining the information about the Obama gay sex/drug/murder scandal I have accepted that Clinton will make the superior nominee for an actual win in November.

It isn't hard to accept actually.

counter to what, the zero evidence ? the fake story? the Story of a dude who had arrest warrants for fraud, and told had the Mexican mob after him for stuff?

what do you make of the second guy? Donald Young. A member of Obama's church for aprox 20 years also. He also said there was a simular relationship between him and Obama. Then of course he was murdred a month later. but what do you make of him? he was a member of Obama's church, school teacher, choir director. I dont think you could use the same excuse for him as the first guy, but there must be a reason to discount his claim?

what do you make of the second guy? Donald Young. A member of Obama's church for aprox 20 years also. He also said there was a simular relationship between him and Obama. Then of course he was murdred a month later. but what do you make of him? he was a member of Obama's church, school teacher, choir director. I dont think you could use the same excuse for him as the first guy, but there must be a reason to discount his claim?

I wonder why links to this story end with a message saying, "The authors have deleted this blog"?

Is there any credibility to the story?

I wonder why links to this story end with a message saying, "The authors have deleted this blog"?

cough.............. laaaaaaaaawsuit........;)

When you're hurt because things didn't turn out your way or you're just mean spirited and don't have anything... you throw mud... and that mud if you notice is mud no reputable person or news outlet would even give a glance at.

This is the real deal right here and everyone knows it... and it doesn't appear at all gay or suffering from crack. It's just time Americans see the greater good in things!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmUUYo9o9eg

:) Here's a link to the story that still works: http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_obama_s_church_kill.html

But it's good to note the ferocity to which the story has been suppressed in media. Switch gears and imagine if this story was out about Hillary instead...

Yep...it would be plastered from here to Timbucktoo.

You'd think it would at least get a passing mention on CNN or something..?

Why oh why the kid gloves for Obama? It's a mystery worth looking deeply into..

:) Here's a link to the story that still works: http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_obama_s_church_kill.html

But it's good to note the ferocity to which the story has been suppressed in media. Switch gears and imagine if this story was out about Hillary instead...

Yep...it would be plastered from here to Timbucktoo.

You'd think it would at least get a passing mention on CNN or something..?

Why oh why the kid gloves for Obama? It's a mystery worth looking deeply into..

Hillary oh Hillary... please get over it... she has. She's a team player... why not you? We had great candidates this year. Hillary, Obama, Edwards anyone would be great!

You're hurt because things didn't turn out your way (I'M SORRY!!!) or maybe you just like being mean spirited. But you know you don't have a thing... you're just throwing a fit & throwing mud... and that mud if you notice is mud no reputable person or news outlet would even give a glance at.

This is the real deal right here and everyone knows it... and it doesn't appear at all gay or suffering from crack. It's just time Americans see the greater good in things!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmUUYo9o9eg

Werbung:
Back