Did Obama really have gay sex and smoked crack in a Limo?

I wonder why links to this story end with a message saying, "The authors have deleted this blog"?

Is there any credibility to the story?

that place the whitehouse.com place took everything off the site. I found other places that have the story and some that are updating on the story.

I have been really busy lately but maybe this weekend I can find fresh links for you.

Werbung:
:) Here's a link to the story that still works: http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_obama_s_church_kill.html

But it's good to note the ferocity to which the story has been suppressed in media. Switch gears and imagine if this story was out about Hillary instead...

Yep...it would be plastered from here to Timbucktoo.

You'd think it would at least get a passing mention on CNN or something..?

Why oh why the kid gloves for Obama? It's a mystery worth looking deeply into..

Ah thank you for the fresh link :)

Your welcome!

Here's an excerpt from that Amercian Free Press article:

"..What links this story to Barack Obama is that, according to an acquaintance of Obama, Larry Sinclair, Obama is a closet bisexual with whom he had sexual and drug-related encounters in November 1999.

Further, Sinclair claims that Obama was friendly with at least two of these deceased parishioners, and that choir director Donald had contacted him shortly before being murdered from multiple gunshot wounds on December 23, 2007..."

If the republicans release this same story just after the convention, the democratic hope for the Oval Office will be over. Can you imagine Joe and Jane Midwest reading this article? ....

Finished...

Kaput...

And so would democratic hopes for many Congressional seats as well. The respect for democrats will be in the toilet if they continue to promote a man who may have done these things...

The longterm consequences of democrats promoting Obama are not well thought out or researched....to say the least...

Should this story turn out to be credible, or even should it be believed by a significant number of people, credible or not, then McCain will win in a landslide.

That's exactly the point, all the GOP has to do is make it look credible.

And guess what? There's a passed polygraph test and nasty circumstantial evidence like cell-phone calls from the murder victim(s). And there's this:

Further, a private investigator connected to the Chicago Police Department told the Globe, “Donald Young was silenced because of something he knew about Obama. Donald was in a position where he heard a lot of things and saw a lot of things concerning Barack.”
From the same link as above.

How easy would it be for the GOP to get their buddies at BigMedia to weave this stuff together in late October?

Child's play. That's how simple. If they feel they're in a pinch, pollwise, look for it to happen. Plan for it. Bank on it. The GOP does NOT like to lose and considers politics like love and war....ie: "all's fair".

Sounds like a description for every single one of your McCain posts.

I have no idea why you'd say that. I'm not making stuff up out of the sky.:)

Am I against a third Bush term with a John McCain and do I think John McCain is old and certainly not at the top of his game... YES ABSOLUTELY!

But that's with good reason... because he does in his many well documented infamous 360 degree Flip Flops now endorse all the Bush policies he once railed against as terrible. He is 72 years old and he does have a serious history of multiple cancers. He does make a lot of speaking gaffes that appear to be memory related. He does have several highly respected co-workers & personal associates alive and speaking out today cite documented times when he has completely flown off the handle in what can only be called fits of rage.

If I were to just come up with some obviously planted Internet rumor that every legitimate news source has rejected as ludacrious... that would be wrong for me to do as well.

What some are doing here is like me finding some uncorroborated and totally unprovable Internet hoax or chain letter smear about John McCain say... having an affair or beating his kids in the past and presenting that as relevant fact. It's just not right IMO.

If I were to just come up with some obviously planted Internet rumor

Hey Top Gun, have respect. Those three gay men who knew Obama are all dead. That's real. And one of them was a respected choir director of Obama's church. The thread between the three? They all claimed to have had gay sex with Obama.

That's all the GOP needs. You're being wilfully abstruse. You're acting like a simpleton. You KNOW the GOP are keen, sharp and relentless strategists. Armed with a story like this, that has teeth no matter how bad you want to wish it doesn't (I was the same way once but pulled my head out of the sand) the GOP are poised to SHRED Obama's chances at a win in November.

He's just breaking even now with McCain. A story like this gets leaked and it's "bye bye" not only Obama, but most importantly a desperately needed democrat in the Oval Office. We've picked the wrong guy, apparently, to represent democrats in November. It's that simple.

Our only hope now is the Denver convention and the ability of superdelegates to realize what casting a vote for Obama really means for democrats this Fall. And for our nation as a whole come January.

In spite of the droning of BigMedia and Obamabots everywhere, there still is a choice. Hillary Clinton is unifying, potent and poised to smash McCain if the democrats would only let her..

Hillary Clinton is unifying, potent and poised to smash McCain if the democrats would only let her..

Dig deeper... You haven't yet gotten the 3 lb's of gray booger out.
1208896165822.jpg.rofl.posters.jpg

Back to Obama's alleged gayness and the murders in Chicago...

I note with interest last night that one outlet of BigMedia famous for its allegiance with certain military psychological operations ran a quick bit on "violence in Chicago" and how a supposed surge of it has been happening "back as far as last January". Chicago officials expressed perplexity at this media group's inquiry and refused to grant interviews with them. Even from this media's manipulated polls by their own admission the big news was that the crime rate had risen by the lowest of two-digit percents, something like 10 or 12%.

The perplexity with which public officials received this parade in Chicago was telling. They were essentially saying "why are you focusing on a non-story here in Chicago? Why are you trumping up the idea of violence in Chicago?"

I have an idea why. The Sinclair story. You know, as an "explanation" why three men are dead who were alleged to be closely associated with Obama. Alarm bells really went off when I noted how this media outlet made a point of dragging the alleged statistical data back to January 2008, right on the cusp of the murder of the choir director...but not quite back to December....that would've been a dead giveaway...(pardon the pun).

I thought, "why if Chicago says this isn't an issue, is this media outlet turning it into one and making a point of drawing it back in time to just after the choir director was murdered there?"

It just popped into my head while I watched the bit. "This is how they're going to keep inquiries at bay about The Amercian Free Press article on the Chicago murders of three gay black men associated with Obama. They're going to do bits on violence in Chicago to explain it all away."

I had to shake off this feeling though because anyone who would engage in the type of blight on humanity as covering for murders makes me want to vomit. The level of vile, depolorable amorality, the kind they say lands people in the "lake of fire" when they pass on, it just makes me turn away.

So I said to myself, "nah, must just be a coincidence." But I'll keep track of it anyway, just in case it's not.

Wouldn't you know I cannot find a reference to this bit on the media's website. Another anomoly. I'll keep searching.

Meanwhile here's an excerpt from the American Free Press article again:

Three Members of Obama’s Church Killed

Investigator close to case believes there’s more to the brutal murders than mainstream press is letting on

By Victor Thorn

Is a Barack Obama bombshell lurking in the shadows, waiting to derail one of the biggest Cinderella stories in recent history?

While most political prognosticators in the mainstream press presume that Obama is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, they still wonder aloud if Hillary Clinton (or some other entity) has something up their sleeve.

The bombshell may involve the murder of Donald Young, a 47-year-old choir master at former Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ—the same congregation that Obama has attended for the past 20 years. Two other young black men that attended the same church—Larry Bland and Nate Spencer—were also murdered execution style with bullets to the backs of their heads—all within 40 days of each other, beginning in November 2007. All three were openly homosexual.

What links this story to Barack Obama is that, according to an acquaintance of Obama, Larry Sinclair, Obama is a closet bisexual with whom he had sexual and drug-related encounters in November 1999.

Further, Sinclair claims that Obama was friendly with at least two of these deceased parishioners, and that choir director Donald had contacted him shortly before being murdered from multiple gunshot wounds on December 23, 2007.

These killings are receiving a number of different reactions. Mike Parker, reporting for CBS in Chicago, wrote, “Activists fear gay African-Americans are being targeted for murder,” while Marc Loveless of the Coalition for Justice and Respect queries, “Are we under attack? Is this a serial killer?”

An even more sinister aspect of this case is being investigated. According to Sinclair in an affidavit to the Chicago Police Department, Donald Young had informed him that he and Barack Obama were “intimate” with each other. Sinclair, it should be noted, declared on a January 18, 2008, YouTube video that on two separate occasions in November 1999, he engaged in sexual acts with Obama, and that Obama smoked crack cocaine—once in a limousine and the other time at a hotel in Gurnee, Ill.

Sinclair has also asked: why would Young—whom he had never met—initiate these calls by contacting him on cell phone numbers known only in the Obama camp? Further, a private investigator connected to the Chicago Police Department told the Globe, “Donald Young was silenced because of something he knew about Obama. Donald was in a position where he heard a lot of things and saw a lot of things concerning Barack.”

Another questionable Obama associate is openly homosexual. That person is Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig, who was listed during the 2008 campaign as being part of Obama’s “technology initiative.”

In April, Lessig showed a video at a Google seminar entitled Jesus Christ: The Musical where “Jesus Christ lip-syncs Gloria Gaynor’s late 1970s disco hit I Will Survive during which he strips down to just a diaper, effeminately struts along a city street, and finally gets run over by a speeding bus.”

Are three murders within the span of 40 days among members of America’s most discussed church—one run by the controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright—enough to arouse the suspicions of Chicago law enforcement officials and members of the national media?

Or, as Sinclair wrote in a May 18 email, was the murder of Young “made to look similar to other recent murders as to make it look as if it were a hate crime” because he had become a political liability?

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_obama_s_church_kill.html

They all claimed to have had gay sex with Obama...

I am glad you are on this story, Thank you for doing that.

Question.....

I was wondering if you found more information? I know that Donald Young said he had sexual relations and did drugs with Obama and then was murdered 30 days later.

The other two men, I did not know they had said the same. Can you post more about what they said and when they said it.

Thank you

Thinking more about the trumping up of violence in Chicago, let's just play with the idea that that is actually what this media outlet was up to.

If this is what they were up to, I wonder why?

If this media outlet has been historically linked to military propaganda campaigns, and by extrapolation we assume they still are. Why would making the murders in Chicago not seem linked to Obama serve the interest of this news outlet? Why would they risk their reputation trumping up a story and looking embarassed when Chicago officials refused to meet with them about it?

What does this outlet have to gain by offering an explanation for murders alleged to be connected with Barack Obama?

Is it that they don't want him unfairly accused?

Is it that they don't want his image sullied?

And if they don't want his image sullied with real and compelling, serious evidentiary allegations like this http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_obama_s_church_kill.html, why?

If we assume that the military answers to the current administration, which it does, and we assume that their presence at this news agency is to dispense propaganda...to which seems to be the obvious conclusion since that is their area of expertise, then how is this serving the current administration, to make Obama innocent?

The only thing I could come up with, just one of many possibilities, again assuming this is what they were up to with their embarassing trumped-up violence bit about Chicago last night, is that this preserving of Obama's clean image somehow benefits the GOP.

And then my mind wonders how that is? Naturally, if Obama's image can be preserved until just after the Denver convention, then their real opponent can be defeated. It's not that this news organization wants Obama clean forever, just for a little while.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

Another hypothetical for why the GOP mouthpiece outlet was trumping up the Chicago violence thing:

A preamble to their dropping the hammer on Obama post-Denver?

It would look weird if all of a sudden three Chicago murders linked to Obama just popped up out of nowhere (left after they suppressed nearly all articles on it except the Amercian Free Press). They do have to dim the lights and set the stage for the final act of the Obama Trap?

At the request of No Obamanation:

Obama, Donald Young murder, Update, Chicago Police, Larry Sinclair, detective contact, Drudge Report, Scott Covington, Obama campaign desperation
May 18, 2008 · 33 Comments
Larry Sinclair has an update on the Chicago Police investigation
into the death of TUCC gay choir director, Donald Young. Obama
supporters are getting desperate to discredit Larry Sinclair
and his allegations of drug use and gay sex with Obama in
November 1999 and alleged contact by Donald Young shortly before
he was murdered. It is a fact that Larry Sinclair has received
numerous personal attacks, including threats to his life and
harrassing calls to his mother. Scott Covington, several weeks
ago was identified as a party taking part in harrassing phone
calls. It appears that Scott Covington has contacted the CPD
alleging to be part of the Drudge Report. A CPD detective has
contacted Larry with this information. Here are some exerpts from
Sinclair’s new update:
“Scott Covington, owner of The Piano Store in Houston Texas, on Saturday May 17, 2008 called Chicago Police Homicide Detectives claiming to be a reporter for the DrudgeReport, attempting to obtain information on an on going CPD investigation.”

““I will tell you I received a phone call yesterday from a man in Texas claiming to b a reporter for the DrudgeReport, and after allowing him to say his piece, I stated NO COMMENT.” I then informed the Detective of a man from Houston, Texas named Scott Covington, and as soon as I said Covington, Detective states “that’s him, that’s the person who called yesterday saying he worked for the DrudgeReport.”” Source: http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2...t-scott-covington-obama-campaign-desperation/

Here's another:

Obama, himself, owes his own political success to public inquiry into his political opponent’s personal sex lives. When he ran for the Senate in 2004, his leading Democratic rival, Blair Hull, saw his campaign unravel when David Axelrod and Obama succeeded in getting the Chicago Tribune and Sun-Times to report on the contents of previously sealed divorce records of Hull's, which recounted incidents of domestic violence by Hull during his former marriage. A short time later, at the instigation of the Chicago Tribune, divorce records for Obama’s Republican opponent, Jack Ryan, became fodder for public consumption, sinking his campaign to the point where he was forced to drop out of the race. The Tribune, coincidentally, is the former employer of David Axelrod. Obama wasn’t heard to complain about the media delving into the personal lives of his opponents for a much lesser important office than president of the United States. Instead, he was encouraging it. If the Chicago Tribune thought the voters of Illinois should know all about the sex lives of Blair Hull and Jack Ryan, then it should be equally concerned that voters know all there is to know about Obama’s past drug use. Why isn’t it?

There is also a late-developing twist in Larry Sinclair’s story. Sinclair claims that he believes Donald Young, a gay choir director at Obama’s Trinity United Church of Christ for nearly 20 years, is a man who initiated several telephone calls to him late last year prior to the airing of Sinclair’s video on the Internet. Sinclair does not know how Young learned of Sinclair’s identity or his telephone number, but he notes he had given several phone numbers to Obama's campaign. Sinclair reveals that during those telephone conversations a man identifying himself as Mr. Young revealed to him he had an intimate, personal relationship with Obama. He says Young told him that Obama was concerned about whether Sinclair had publicly disclosed their sexual encounter. According to Sinclair's account, Young had told him Obama had talked to his minister and planned to publicly address his past drug use. Sinclair says he didn’t learn until weeks ago that Young was found murdered in his south side Chicago apartment on December 23, 2007. Chicago’s gay community expressed concern that Young’s death was just another in a string of hate crime killings being committed against gays in Chicago..

..It all sounds crazy, doesn’t it? It’s about as crazy as Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broderick and Monica Lewinsky. If the New York Times can devote a lengthy, front-page story in late February discussing Sen. John McCain’s supposed romantic link to a female D.C. lobbyist based on innuendo and speculation by anonymous sources, surely it can find some column space to get to the bottom of the Larry Sinclair story
Source: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1995504/posts

This is also interesting. So far when I Google "choir director, chigago tribune and dead or murder" there are no stories coming up linked to the chicago tribune website. So I went there and searched quite a number of combinations on their own engine. Nothing.

See if any of you can come up with the articles they wrote, cuz ya know they did.. One of two leading democratic candidate's controversial church's choir director comes up murdered and the Tribune didn't cover that?

Yeah, right..

And here's finally what conservatives are leaking. From The Conservative Voice http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/33164.html

by Linda Cowan
The clanking coming from Obama's closet.
July 11, 2008 10:00 AM EST

The clanking you hear in Barak Obama's closet is Larry Sinclair. Rattle, rattle, toil and battle. Conscionably, innocently, Larry Sinclair wanted Barak Obama to fess up, "own up" as we say in the west, to crack cocaine use back in 1999. Asking people to vote for you to be President of the United States when you are a crack cocaine user just wasn't something Larry Sinclair thought was right. He felt so strongly about the issue, that he advised the Obama Campaign that he thought Obama should tell the truth about his drug use! The nerve of the Guy!

So what does Obama do to stop Larry Sinclair from telling the truth about the crack cocaine use? Not what you would expect. Rather than addressing the issue himself, Obama uses a messenger in the form of Donald Young, a gay Choir Director from Trinity Church in Chicago, to call Larry Sinclair. Donald Young comes right out and asks Larry Sinclair why he did not mention the sexual relationship that Obama and Sinclair shared? Now, see, Larry Sinclair didn't even want that known. That was a non-issue. The crack cocaine use was the important thing to Larry Sinclair. "Just tell people you use crack cocaine more recently than you claim, Mr. Obama." That is all Larry Sinclair wanted. But that wasn't what he got.

Gosh! Those were the good 'ol days! A very short time ago, life was simple for the Sinclair family, wasn't it? Donald Young, the messenger, was still alive. You do know, he has been murdered. Harassing emails weren't a problem for Larry, back then. The person who threatened Larry Sinclair's life and his Mother's life wasn't even in the picture, much less the FBI who refused charges filed against same. Back then you would had to have laughed out loud to think Larry Sinclair, with all his faults, could be important enough for the Attorney General of Delaware to take action in a trumped up case, use taxpayer expense money to travel to Washington, D.C.. and file charges for, what was that?.... say that again!.....Unknown Charges? And then he had the case sealed? Unbelievable!

Whew! Time went by fast. What has happened since is classic textbook coverup. Obama's paid crew have issued a battery of allegations of criminal acts to discredit Larry Sinclair. The campaign has used positions in government to attempt to render him penniless and helpless to defend himself, and there are threats of physical violence against him and his supporters. There is a tome of harassing emails from the paid Obama smear crew spewing filthy language that is not fit to be in print. It is all there, folks. What Not To Do If Someone Knows Something About You - 101.

The Main Stream Media has taken a huge shopping spree, buying up everything offered in the Obama Cover-up Store! They have bought into the lies and smears, lock, stock and barrell, without looking into the facts, without asking a single question, or showing a modicum of respect to an American, Larry Sinclair, who bravely asked that the truth be told. The Main Stream Media is as guilty as Obama when it comes to the cover-up of this story! Shame on them!

Over the 4th of July, I saw a program on an Italian fireworks master and how those displays were created. I saw the Boston barge loaded with the show, ready for the celebration. It is amazing stuff. Couldn't help thinking about the explosion that is going to happen when a decent Investigative Reporter takes all the information that Larry Sinclair has made available and writes, really writes, this story.

Yes Linda, yes indeed. Only this should've been done back in February. Now, let's revisit the O'Reilly/Snow interview last February. LAST FEBRUARY folks...when the release of this story would've meant a Clinton landslide by April...something mainstream media wanted to avoid, but not because of its "liberal" leanings pro-Obama, but rather it's GOP leanings anti-Hillary (real change for their monopolies). Don't even start Libsmasher, cat's already out of the bag.. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17437

Once again, the FEBRUARY O'Reily/Snow interview:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPuVJwWg-Q

At the request of No Obamanation:

Here's another:

This is also interesting. So far when I Google "choir director, chigago tribune and dead or murder" there are no stories coming up linked to the chicago tribune website. So I went there and searched quite a number of combinations on their own engine. Nothing.

See if any of you can come up with the articles they wrote, cuz ya know they did.. One of two leading democratic candidate's controversial church's choir director comes up murdered and the Tribune didn't cover that?

Yeah, right..

And here's finally what conservatives are leaking. From The Conservative Voice http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/33164.html

Yes Linda, yes indeed. Only this should've been done back in February. Now, let's revisit the O'Reilly/Snow interview last February. LAST FEBRUARY folks...when the release of this story would've meant a Clinton landslide by April...something mainstream media wanted to avoid, but not because of its "liberal" leanings pro-Obama, but rather it's GOP leanings anti-Hillary (real change for their monopolies). Don't even start Libsmasher, cat's already out of the bag.. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17437

Once again, the FEBRUARY O'Reily/Snow interview:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPuVJwWg-Q

Ahh thank you. I had read the first posts before but the last one I had not seen. Thank you very much.

It filled a gap that was bothering me. How did Donald Young get Sinclair's private cell phone number. This last reporter filled the gap with the go between idea. I dont know if that is what happend but Sinclair offered up his phone records and asked the the Obama camp offer up thiers too for that 4 day period that Obama was in Chicago and Donald Young was murdered. Obama camp refused of course.

I am sure glad you are taking the time to keep up on this story. I partially got burnt out from being beat up in posts about it. You are stronger than I am :) But I will follow in private as much as I can and watch for your posts!

Werbung:
Obama, himself, owes his own political success to public inquiry into his political opponent’s personal sex lives. When he ran for the Senate in 2004, his leading Democratic rival, Blair Hull, saw his campaign unravel when David Axelrod and Obama succeeded in getting the Chicago Tribune and Sun-Times to report on the contents of previously sealed divorce records of Hull's, which recounted incidents of domestic violence by Hull during his former marriage. A short time later, at the instigation of the Chicago Tribune, divorce records for Obama’s Republican opponent, Jack Ryan, became fodder for public consumption, sinking his campaign to the point where he was forced to drop out of the race.

Well so much for the hope that he would be a different kind of politician.

Back