Did Obama really have gay sex and smoked crack in a Limo?

Werbung:
What if He has Sars?

Or Ebola?

Maybe he has Polio......

Polio wouldn't be so bad. He could get around in a wheelchair and govern effectively. Once the acute stage is survived, the survivor can lead a strong enough life in many cases to govern like FDR did.

Sars? Well, again, if he survived it, then he should be fine. Ebola? Probably statistically wouldn't survive that.

They are much different than AIDS though. The end result of AIDS in a person under a lot of stress, statistically, is fairly rapid death. He could be the one in a billion who spontaneously remisses and recovers but would we want to chance the nation on that?

[report 2005] As there is still neither a cure for AIDS nor a vaccine to prevent HIV infection, an AIDS diagnosis remains associated with a death sentence..

..As part of a charity program V1 has been offered at Wat Phra Baht Nam Phu—a Buddhist hospice for end-stage AIDS patients. Out of 117 approached individuals, 53 decided to take V1 and 64 declined the treatment...

..The difference was statistically significant by Wilcoxon signed rank test (P = 0.000089). Patients who remained alive were followed until the last patient died at 142 weeks. Based on the main outcome, i.e. time to death, patients on V1 had a 15.8 times longer life expectancy than the control group. Source:http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...serid=10&md5=ff47150289a4a65a79e0cbb3d1067a65

With cutting-edge treatment once a person enters full-blown AIDS and the wasting process that accompanies it, the best group's longest-surviving member only made it about 2 2/3 years. Add in stress of unbelievable proportions, the kind that will make full-colored hair on a healthy person turn white in four years, and you've got a prediction of much less than that.

how is it that Idiots always on the Right always come up with the Dem running for POTUS, or that is, is ordering Hits on people?

sad how dumb and gullible some people are to internet rumor and hype.

Instead of calling me an idiot, how about you explain to me why it should not be concerning when a fellow church member of 20 years comes out and says he did drugs and had sex with Obama, and then within 30 days of this he is murdered.

If you could explain this in a way that made sense I probably wouldn’t feel it was something that should be further looked at.

No Obamanation, do you have any transcripts on that allegation? I may have missed them earlier in this thread.

Where, when and how did this church member come out about what happened between him and Obama?

Instead of calling me an idiot, how about you explain to me why it should not be concerning when a fellow church member of 20 years comes out and says he did drugs and had sex with Obama, and then within 30 days of this he is murdered.

If you could explain this in a way that made sense I probably wouldn’t feel it was something that should be further looked at.

Becuse you have Zero to show that Obama had anything to do with it.

I said Yesterday That Bush was a Idiot...today a car almost ran me off the road...It must be connected. Bush Tried to Kill me....Unless you can prove that he did not I will just say he did...

080618_sinclairscreengrab_s.jpg

"Addressing the Pueblo County theft charges, Sinclair swore in a 2004 affidavit that his "ALLEGED VICTIM SEEKS TO USE DEFENDANT AS SCAPE GOAT FOR HER HUSBANDS AND BROTHERS PROBLEMS WITH MEXICAN DRUG DEALERS."

"according to arrest records. Colorado records list him with 13 aliases, including "Larye Vizcarra Avila" and "Mohammed Gahanan."

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM103_dn5.html

http://larrysinclair0926.files.word...otion-to-dismiss-and-affidavit-in-support.pdf
( Note read #5 in support or his appeal to Dismiss..."Deffendent has reason to fear for his safety if he returns to Colorado)

http:
//www.politico.com/static/PPM103_dn9to18.htm

Read this, its his 97 times for infractions including assault, threats, drug possession, intimidation, and verbal abuse

NoObama,.....this is your worthless source...and God can anyone guess why someone may have killed his worthless ass? I mean seems like such a loving guy, and those Mexican gangs must love him. Also He already had filed documents saying people where trying to hurt him ......

And I am sorry if you think I called you a idot...I thought it was just implied based on your belief of this guys story :)

I'm just saying that the guy does look guant, much like a couple people I've known who have slid downhill with AIDS, that given that and also this youtube guy's claims...

this youtube guys claims... that's what you are spending all this time on wishfully trying to character assassinate a wonderful Christian Husband & Father not to mention a respected and highly background checked United States Senator... youtube guy claims.

Please do not go outside when it rains! Karma! :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsjYANk13XY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNQtEhwPRQw

No Obamanation, do you have any transcripts on that allegation? I may have missed them earlier in this thread.

Where, when and how did this church member come out about what happened between him and Obama?

ill have to go back but its in this thread, there are 3 links in one post then there are a couple more posts with a link in it, its in there some place but its almost midnight so ill have to look tomorrow. you could google his name.

let me google that much for now and look for the rest tomorrow

http://larrysinclair0926.wordpress....-i-went-public-with-my-allegations-about-oba/

here is one link but you can go back to my past posts there are other links there.

this will give you the names you need to do more searching.

080618_sinclairscreengrab_s.jpg

"Addressing the Pueblo County theft charges, Sinclair swore in a 2004 affidavit that his "ALLEGED VICTIM SEEKS TO USE DEFENDANT AS SCAPE GOAT FOR HER HUSBANDS AND BROTHERS PROBLEMS WITH MEXICAN DRUG DEALERS."

"according to arrest records. Colorado records list him with 13 aliases, including "Larye Vizcarra Avila" and "Mohammed Gahanan."

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM103_dn5.html

http://larrysinclair0926.files.word...otion-to-dismiss-and-affidavit-in-support.pdf
( Note read #5 in support or his appeal to Dismiss..."Deffendent has reason to fear for his safety if he returns to Colorado)

http:
//www.politico.com/static/PPM103_dn9to18.htm

Read this, its his 97 times for infractions including assault, threats, drug possession, intimidation, and verbal abuse

NoObama,.....this is your worthless source...and God can anyone guess why someone may have killed his worthless ass? I mean seems like such a loving guy, and those Mexican gangs must love him. Also He already had filed documents saying people where trying to hurt him ......

And I am sorry if you think I called you a idot...I thought it was just implied based on your belief of this guys story :)

No one has said Sinclair is dead.

Donald Young, the choir director at Obama's church for 20 years is the one who was murdered in his apartment a month after saying he too had a sexual relationship with Obama and did crack cocaine with Obama.

And yes the Chicago police department said that Donald Young is dead, murdered and they are investigating the murder.

Trinity United church of Christ also said that Donald Young is dead, and they hired another choir director.

Do you even have a link that shows he died? I hope its true of course, but I cant even find a single thing online that says the dude is dead...I hope it was the Mexican gangs that did it, and he suffered alot :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fWtLun2eJY&feature=related

Ok here is an ABC news cast about Donald Young's murder, his funeral and even an interview with Rev. Wright about the life and death of Donald young.

Apparently 3 different open homosexuals from Trinity United Church have been murdered within 40 days of eachother. The murderer in none of the cases has been found but all were killed execution style.

ALONE it means nothing, just a murder. It is only because he came out about his relationship with Obama right before he was killed that it concerns me.

I understand that if it were just Sinclair it would be one random weirdo saying what ever. If you check my first post on this topic I said as much. It was only after finding out there was a second person that had a real solid connection to Obama saying the same thing, then being killed that I thought there might be more to the story than just the first nut job.

This guy went to Obama's church for the same amount of time Obama did and he came out to Sinclair about his relationship, and Sinclair came out to the public about it THEN THE GUY DIED

Call me what ever names you would like, try to make me shut up but it won’t work. I am unconcerned with how you feel about me. This is worth looking into and worth talking about and I am going to. You seem so upset about it. How dare anyone question Obama?

If this were any other politician I would want to talk about it then too. It is not just that it’s Obama its fishy no matter who it is about.

Speaking of Tony Snow and his death...

Here he is in an interview with Bill O'Reily in February this year beating back trash talk of McCain on behalf of the New York Times by dropping hints about Obama? And how no one is talking about "this prominent democrat's" schenanigans, so why was The New York Times talking about McCain's..

Sort of like "hey, if they're going to talk trash about McCain, we're going to let out the stuff we know about "this prominent democrat"...

The GOP, once Obama is in place, will unleash this story. I was wondering if the Chicago extermination of four aspiring candidates to run against Obama was going to be their hinge...but that pales in comparison to this story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPuVJwWg-Q

BTW, thanks Obamanation for pointing me in the direction of this stuff.

And here's the million dollar question which proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that GOP has BigMedia in its pocket, why, oh why if they have the goods and everyone in the press knows about this blight on Obama's name, W-H-Y ARE THEY HOLDING BACK?????

The ONLY answer could be that they want Obama to officially nudge out Clinton for the nomination and then go on to defeat democrats by releasing this story just after the Denver Convention.

Since when does the Press participate in a delay gag on their material...especially material as potent as this. Talk about BIG NEWS!

I knew it. I knew it all along. This Obama trap thing. The only thing I didn't know was exactly what they'd use. I guess I'm just late on buying smear stuff. But if they've got the goods and this story has teeth...Obama is finished. It's a done deal. We might as well concede the election to republicans right now and save taxpayers millions of dollars in election costs this November.

Speaking of Tony Snow and his death...

Here he is in an interview with Bill O'Reily in February this year beating back trash talk of McCain on behalf of the New York Times by dropping hints about Obama? And how no one is talking about "this prominent democrat's" schenanigans, so why was The New York Times talking about McCain's..

Sort of like "hey, if they're going to talk trash about McCain, we're going to let out the stuff we know about "this prominent democrat"...

The GOP, once Obama is in place, will unleash this story. I was wondering if the Chicago extermination of four aspiring candidates to run against Obama was going to be their hinge...but that pales in comparison to this story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPuVJwWg-Q

BTW, thanks Obamanation for pointing me in the direction of this stuff.

And here's the million dollar question which proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that GOP has BigMedia in its pocket, why, oh why if they have the goods and everyone in the press knows about this blight on Obama's name, W-H-Y ARE THEY HOLDING BACK?????

The ONLY answer could be that they want Obama to officially nudge out Clinton for the nomination and then go on to defeat democrats by releasing this story just after the Denver Convention.

Since when does the Press participate in a delay gag on their material...especially material as potent as this. Talk about BIG NEWS!

I knew it. I knew it all along. This Obama trap thing. The only thing I didn't know was exactly what they'd use. I guess I'm just late on buying smear stuff. But if they've got the goods and this story has teeth...Obama is finished. It's a done deal. We might as well concede the election to republicans right now and save taxpayers millions of dollars in election costs this November.

I think the story will end up on main stream news soon. Remember the rev stuff was in the closet for literally over a year. So was the William Aires (spelling) I knew about both and all the stuff that eventually ended up on the news over a year before, but the actual news would not touch it except for Hannity.

Then one day BOOM!!! ABC picked up the story and every one else ran with it.

I think part of it is no one wants to be the first one to attack obama and be called racist, part of it is they hope if no one is saying anything it will go away, and i think the people on the right who have not talked about it are waiting for the convention as not to give a reason to the supers to change back to Clinton.

I think it’s pretty obvious that Obama did the drug stuff, and I think that is what he is most afraid to get out. He probably did the sex stuff too, but that would only hurt him with the far right and they already hate his guts. So it is a non issue.

I don’t think he killed anyone or had anyone killed but i do think there is a possibility that someone did it thinking it would help obama. A nutty friend, and lord does he have plenty of those.

Either way this Sinclair man is asking for 2 things. He wants Obama to do the lie detector test as he did (reason is to prove he did do drugs and hard drugs as early as 1999 while a sitting state senator,)

that is how this whole thing came about. Sinclair saw Obama say he never did crack and that he has done no drugs since he was a teen. That is when he contacted Obama and said he was coming out unless Obama told the truth.

2 for his phone records to be released for that 2 day period before Donald Young died.

That’s not much to ask

I think the story will end up on main stream news soon.

I can be a bit more precise than that...

I think the story will end up on main stream news exactly at the stroke of midnight upon Obama's official nomination as democratic candidate.

Timing is everything after all..

Werbung:
Tony snow what Bush's Press Sec....So whas Scott Mcclellan....Bush's polls are in the dumps even more after Mcclellans attacks....Its clear to me that Bush had Tony Snow killed and faked it to look like it was from his cancer. Why has Bush not come out and stated this is not true...untill he does I will guess that it must be becuse he is scared of the facts....

Back