Getting Tired of Hearing About "Undecided" (Dense) Voters?

Johnny Tremain

I am getting tired of hearing about undecided voters.
WHO could be so damn brain-dead this election cycle to have "not decided" who they want to vote for?

Answer: The Stupid and Feeble-Minded.

Werbung:
They are not undecided, they are too afraid to say where they stand, thats all.
and there is probably a little attention they are getting that they know they wont get if they say they have
decided.

Mind-games. Makes sense.
Sort of like the "street trash" they always interview in TV stories about local crimes--the most unappealing and awful people are interviewed.
Young women with teeth missing and a rug-rat on the hip.
Anyone with teeth missing.
Attention-seekers.

I don't know. I remember when I was on the fence (back when I was a Democrat), I would try to like my Dem, but what they said didn't ring true. Unfortunately I went into the voting booth a few times not sure about who I was going to vote for. That's usually when I left a blank on my ballot.

I don't know. I remember when I was on the fence (back when I was a Democrat), I would try to like my Dem, but what they said didn't ring true. Unfortunately I went into the voting booth a few times not sure about who I was going to vote for. That's usually when I left a blank on my ballot.

California ballots.
Ah--I remember them well.

I always voted for anyone who was not a democrat or a political lifetime hack.
If the descriptor said "ballerina" or "plumber"--they got my vote.
And all the state questions that were not very heavily discussed--"NO", but you always had to read carefully, they often make "no" mean "yes" out there.

The Howard Jarvis days were fun.

And all the state questions that were not very heavily discussed--"NO", but you always had to read carefully, they often make "no" mean "yes" out there.

The Howard Jarvis days were fun.

They still do it. You can't really read the ballot measures and understand all the legalese. I go more with the pro's and cons and who is supporting them. Judges are another tricky one. I found a website that is very conservative that rates them according to different criteria.

Does Johnny Tremain just like to say anything to get a reaction? It sure seems that way. Most people who are undecided are that way because the options are terrible. Neither party stands for what it used to stand for decades ago, neither truly represents most Americans, which is why fringe parties like the Tea Party and OWS have sprouted- because more and more people do not identify with the crap coming from the TV.

Now, why don't all those undecided people get off their butt and look into other options? Because that means new territory, and that's risky, and people like sticking to what they know. Like battered housewives, they'll stick to the abuse because at least they understand it.

"WHO could be so damn brain-dead this election cycle to have actually believed the B.S. coming out of politics today?"
Now that's a good question. The stupid and feeble minded?

Does Johnny Tremain just like to say anything to get a reaction? It sure seems that way. Most people who are undecided are that way because the options are terrible. Neither party stands for what it used to stand for decades ago, neither truly represents most Americans, which is why fringe parties like the Tea Party and OWS have sprouted- because more and more people do not identify with the crap coming from the TV.

Now, why don't all those undecided people get off their butt and look into other options? Because that means new territory, and that's risky, and people like sticking to what they know. Like battered housewives, they'll stick to the abuse because at least they understand it.

"WHO could be so damn brain-dead this election cycle to have actually believed the B.S. coming out of politics today?"
Now that's a good question. The stupid and feeble minded?

Is that not the very quintessence of a forum?
A differing opinion--or a new way to look at something--is the principal way people learn from one another--and become, in the process, wiser. Issuing a series of declarative "statements" is somewhat valuable, but is muddled and does not achieve the real thoughts of others in any organized way. It is not for everyone, it's true, but I do it to find out what disparate people on forums think about political "things" in general.

for some its just none of your business
for others they might face consequences if they day
and for some they have enough real life to take note until november
and others still msy or may not vote at all

lots of causes

I am getting tired of hearing about undecided voters.
WHO could be so damn brain-dead this election cycle to have "not decided" who they want to vote for?

Answer: The Stupid and Feeble-Minded.

Pugh called my house about 2 weeks ago and I participated in one of their polls. They listed me as undecided on the Presidential race because I said that I wouldn't be voting for any of the 5 candidates who were going to be on my ballot. It's not that I haven't made up my mind, it's just that they don't have 'None of the Above' as an option.

Pugh called my house about 2 weeks ago and I participated in one of their polls. They listed me as undecided on the Presidential race because I said that I wouldn't be voting for any of the 5 candidates who were going to be on my ballot. It's not that I haven't made up my mind, it's just that they don't have 'None of the Above' as an option.

I think the time has come to consider all polls--simply worthless and a sleight-of-hand carnival trick.
Cooked, biased garbage.

But this late in the game if a person is paying any kind of attention I do not see how they can be undecided.

Everything about this election is black and white and even if you are in the grey areas for most things, then add up your top 5 things that are important to you and whoever gets at least three of them has your vote.

I can see last time around having a harder time. obama was hope and change and he never really defined what that meant so it would appeal to a larger group of people, I can see and I personally know some who got caught up into it. This time around we know exactly what his hope and change was, if a person likes what they have had so far they should vote for him again. If not, then vote against him.

These days I can’t really think of anything I like about the D party. And though there isn’t a ton I like about the R party either I do agree more with issues on the right.

Lower taxes

Right to life

Defend our nation and our nation’s allies.

Taking crime seriously

Actually the crime one is a big one for me. The other day in Portland, Oregon a guy got 30 years in prison for trapping a ten year old boy in a Wendy’s, forcing him to strip, sodomizing him then stabbing him 6 times trying to kill him.

That man would have never been at that Wendy’s to do what he did to this little boy if he would have not gotten out of prison early on good behavior for trying to infect 9 children with HIV in Roseburg, Oregon. Liberal freaks in our state appoint and elect liberal freaks to enforce, or not enforce laws in our states. Crimes against children are never taken very seriously here. Republicans tend to take crime more seriously and they for sure take crimes against children more seriously.

Crime is always a problem- has been since day #1- but no one is going to solve that one until they solve the root of what causes crime in the first place- which is many factors. If you're born into a poor family with little hope of anything, crime is going to be pretty irresistible. Both parties talk about their solutions to it, and neither really advances because neither really has it a priority- they accept that there will be a certain level of crime in society, and they leave it at that to worry about other things. And truly, it's not really the president's territory- that's more of a local government thing.

The big issues our presidents can address, well, neither of them are really doing anything about it. Neither Romney or Obama are going to stop the economic system we have that's put us where we are.

I think the time has come to consider all polls--simply worthless and a sleight-of-hand carnival trick.
Cooked, biased garbage.

Absolutely. Here's another one. Rasmussen called me back during the primaries and then refused to continue the polling because I'm not registered as either a Democrat or a Republican. They did their poll and then the results were published, of course the local media ran with it. The problem was that the poll refused to poll the 50% of likely voters in this state who don't declare one way or the other. Absolute junk and a waste of time.

Werbung:
But this late in the game if a person is paying any kind of attention I do not see how they can be undecided.

Everything about this election is black and white and even if you are in the grey areas for most things, then add up your top 5 things that are important to you and whoever gets at least three of them has your vote.

I can see last time around having a harder time. obama was hope and change and he never really defined what that meant so it would appeal to a larger group of people, I can see and I personally know some who got caught up into it. This time around we know exactly what his hope and change was, if a person likes what they have had so far they should vote for him again. If not, then vote against him.

These days I can’t really think of anything I like about the D party. And though there isn’t a ton I like about the R party either I do agree more with issues on the right.

Lower taxes

Right to life

Defend our nation and our nation’s allies.

Taking crime seriously

Actually the crime one is a big one for me. The other day in Portland, Oregon a guy got 30 years in prison for trapping a ten year old boy in a Wendy’s, forcing him to strip, sodomizing him then stabbing him 6 times trying to kill him.

That man would have never been at that Wendy’s to do what he did to this little boy if he would have not gotten out of prison early on good behavior for trying to infect 9 children with HIV in Roseburg, Oregon. Liberal freaks in our state appoint and elect liberal freaks to enforce, or not enforce laws in our states. Crimes against children are never taken very seriously here. Republicans tend to take crime more seriously and they for sure take crimes against children more seriously.

THIS--is why I would never, ever, ever, ever vote for any democrat.
They have made our children--those that don't get their brains sucked out by a razor-sharp giant hollow syringe in the painful and horrific holocaust that is partial-birth abortion--a liberal "sex offering" to sexual offenders--the fodder for their perversions that would make anyone be revolted beyond human imagining, whom they like to "understand" and offer them sex changes if they don't like their "parts". EVEN those in PRISON for sex offenses.

God help us!

Back