Obama being sued over his citizenship! Prove it!!

Had McCain been born in the exact same location a few years earlier he would not be eligible to become president.

This guy with the law suit already checked it out. The years Obama was in Indonesia the United States rules were different than they are today if you did the exact same thing. It would have been renouncing his American citizenship. He would have had to swear an oath of allegiance again when returning. That is what the suit is based on. It’s a technicality but its a legal one. Were Obama to do the exact same thing today with his daughter the outcome would be differnce since todays laws are differnt.

Werbung:
Had McCain been born in the exact same location a few years earlier he would not be eligible to become president.

This guy with the law suit already checked it out. The years Obama was in Indonesia the United States rules were different than they are today if you did the exact same thing. It would have been renouncing his American citizenship. He would have had to swear an oath of allegiance again when returning. That is what the suit is based on. It’s a technicality but its a legal one. Were Obama to do the exact same thing today with his daughter the outcome would be difference since today's laws are different.
The swear of an oath of allegiance applied only to adults. Obama was 10 yo when he returned. No case.

The swear of an oath of allegiance applied only to adults. Obama was 10 yo when he returned. No case.

Today it would be No case. But this man claims he checked into the existing laws at that time and felt he has a case.

if he is wrong it will be thrown out if he is right then well maybe Biden can be the president. Oh Id be really happy

The question being raised since Obama was at some point in his early life known as Barry Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen, at what point did he become a US Citizen? Since the Constitution of the United States allows only born (not naturalized) US Citizens to be President, if Obama was born a US Citizen, renounced his citizenship and then became a naturalized US Citizen, where does the law place him vis-a-vis eligibility to be President? In other words, even if we see the birth certificate, it is not the birth cirtificate itself that is the issue, but the citizenship and nationality he has had during the course of his life.

Here's a copy of the court documents on this law suit: Any attorneys in tha house? :confused:
Berg VS Barack Hussein Obama and the DNC

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/13/

Apparently Obama and the DNC are trying to get this suit dismissed....Which makes wonder why??? Why can't you be upfront with AMERICA?

I also wonder why the media has kept this under wraps? Well, I know why...:rolleyes:

Here's a great web site that gives us great information about this case in detail....
http://www.americasright.com/2008/08/update-on-berg-v-obama-lawsuit.html

What is the real reason for all this frantic digging up of stuff about Obama? I want you to really tell me and everybody else on this site what it is that you fear, and what you want everybody else to fear. Start listing, because I know you have a long list. This is unbelievable! Day after day after day!!!! Your guy is loosing! Believe it, and get over it!

mamabear

What is the real reason for all this frantic digging up of stuff about Obama? I want you to really tell me and everybody else on this site what it is that you fear, and what you want everybody else to fear. Start listing, because I know you have a long list. This is unbelievable! Day after day after day!!!! Your guy is loosing! Believe it, and get over it!

mamabear

The election is not over till its over. 4 years ago today John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was ahead of Bush and John freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) supporters were just as sure of his big landslide win.

Making a post about something that IS happening in the news is not a bad thing. If that strange guy can post a thread about Sarah Palin being white trash it seems reasonable that another post about an actual law suit can be posted too.

mamabear

This is a political forum. We discuss what we like or don't like about the candidates....
I'm not sure what you expect! If this was a forum designed for only 1 candidate or1 party then I can understand your issues.

There are many here coming out with the stupidiest things about McCain and Palin. I bet you are one of those that makes up stuff about Sarah Palin.

Besides, the liberal media is in love with Obama and they refuse to put this stuff out in the open.

Perhaps, this is not a site for you and you need to devote your time and energy on the Obamabot.com site.... dunno :rolleyes:

The election is not over till its over. 4 years ago today John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was ahead of Bush and John freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) supporters were just as sure of his big landslide win.

Making a post about something that IS happening in the news is not a bad thing. If that strange guy can post a thread about Sarah Palin being white trash it seems reasonable that another post about an actual law suit can be posted too.

You are right! I was looking at the polls from 4 year ago and I saw the same thing...

As they found out in the primaries, many people were afraid of being labeled racists when asked if they would vote for a black candidate...

I think that polls with tighten up again towards the end. Obama is riding a good wave due to the stock market being in the tank. Let's see what happens in the next couple of weeks with the market....:)

man you guys are just getting lame, thats who you know you know you lost, your clutching for anything.

YA THINK!!!:D

Now they have Mr. Erratic McCain out on the stump having to Flip Flop yet again and admit Senator Obama is a Good, American, Family Man "where have I heard that over & over again before... oh yeah that was me:)".

LOOK AT THESE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YIq5Q15L1o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gx21oan3uc

McCain & Palin's rabble rousing crazy talk creating death threats from the Right Wing nut jobs had gotten so out of hand that several moderate Republicans had chastised the GOP ticket publicly as completely off base & off the wall.

And the very next day (yesterday) Palin gets slapped with a big GUILTY by the 10 Republican 4 Democrat Alaska State Legislative Committee for Abuse of Power & Violating the Public Trust.

Have you seen the polls?:) And that 7.1 is only the AVERAGE lead of all Major Scientific Polls. Look at some of those numbers DOUBLE DIGITS WOW!

RCP Average 10/03 - 10/10 -- 49.4 42.3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +7.1
Reuters/CSpan/Zogby Tracking 10/08 - 10/10 1212 LV 48 44 >>> Obama +4
Newsweek 10/08 - 10/09 1035 RV 52 41 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +11
FOX News 10/08 - 10/09 900 RV 46 39 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +7
Gallup Tracking 10/07 - 10/09 2784 RV 51 41 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +10
Rasmussen Tracking 10/07 - 10/09 3000 LV 50 45 >>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +5
Hotline/FD Tracking 10/07 - 10/09 838 LV 48 41 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +7
GW/Battleground Tracking 10/06 - 10/09 800 LV 51 43 >>>>>>>> Obama +8
Time 10/03 - 10/06 1053 LV 50 44 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +6
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 10/04 - 10/05 658 RV 49 43 >>>>>>>>>>> Obama +6

[
McCain & Palin's rabble rousing crazy talk creating death threats from the Right Wing nut jobs
Even after having the proof that the event in question NEVER HAPPENED, you continue to repeat the LIE.

Keep repeating the lie long enough, and it will become the accepted truth... so sayeth Popeye, Top Gun and their hero - Joseph Goebbels.

man you guys are just getting lame, thats who you know you know you lost, your clutching for anything.

Pockets, if you'll go back and look at the date of the original filing, this is not only nothing new, but it was a DEMOCRAT who filed it. He made no bones about filing it to force Obama out and get Hillary back to the top of the ticket.

Please go read the ICSUS rules on children and adoption -- even if Obama had been adopted by his stepfather he would have remained a US citizen - he is either a dual citizen of the US and Kenya or a dual citizen of the US and Indonesia. He got that citizenship by being born in the US and from the fact that his mother was a citizen. Being adopted by his stepfather would not have terminated his mother's parental rights -- and that is the only way his citizenship rights could have been lost as a minor.

But there's where the question comes in. It has been suggested that he was born in Kenya when his mother was prevented from flying back because of the late term of her pregnancy, but then flew back, several days AFTER Barack was born. Now, this is where things get sticky. Because of the fact that Baracks father and mother were not legally married (he was still married to he Kenyan wife), that means that under USC laws of the day relating to children of unmarried parents, US citizenship was only conveyed by the FATHER, and not the mother, meaning that Barack would be a Kenyan citizen, not an American.

Now, I realize that there's a Registration of Birth from Hawaii, but there is no record of his mother having ever been admitted to, or treated for anything, much less childbirth at that hospital, and there are no billing records for her treatment, which leads some to believe that Obama was born elsewhere, and then brought to the hospital to have his birth recorded, which was still relatively common in the early to mid 60's.

But there's where the question comes in. It has been suggested that he was born in Kenya when his mother was prevented from flying back because of the late term of her pregnancy, but then flew back, several days AFTER Barack was born. Now, this is where things get sticky. Because of the fact that Baracks father and mother were not legally married (he was still married to he Kenyan wife), that means that under USC laws of the day relating to children of unmarried parents, US citizenship was only conveyed by the FATHER, and not the mother, meaning that Barack would be a Kenyan citizen, not an American.

Now, I realize that there's a Registration of Birth from Hawaii, but there is no record of his mother having ever been admitted to, or treated for anything, much less childbirth at that hospital, and there are no billing records for her treatment, which leads some to believe that Obama was born elsewhere, and then brought to the hospital to have his birth recorded, which was still relatively common in the early to mid 60's.

Interesting points you're raising carpenter. Do you have a link with this info.

Even after having the proof that the event in question NEVER HAPPENED, you continue to repeat the LIE.

Keep repeating the lie long enough, and it will become the accepted truth... so sayeth Popeye, Top Gun and their hero - Joseph Goebbels.

..er.. the big lie concept was actually the invention of Adolf Hitler.

If you will forgive me quoting Mein Kampf, chapter 10

"...All this was inspired by the principle--which is quite true in itself--that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes..."

It is important to remember that he was describing the Jews..

However, you are also right in that Josef Goebbels used the concept, but to describe the english

That is of course rather painful for those involved. One should not as a rule reveal one's secrets, since one does not know if and when one may need them again. The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie

The common misunderstanding is that the Nazis used the concept to describe themselves, but this is not true. Politicans hate to call themselves liars.

Werbung:
Pockets, if you'll go back and look at the date of the original filing, this is not only nothing new, but it was a DEMOCRAT who filed it. He made no bones about filing it to force Obama out and get Hillary back to the top of the ticket.

This is convincing proof, as if any more was needed, that the useless tool that is Hillary Clinton ( aka Bush III ) was deservedly bumped out of the slot by the pop star.

Back