Obama=Bush

Who was actually the first president to use a teleprompter? I'm pretty sure it didn't start with either Bush or Obama. It happened a lot longer ago than that.

The press wasn't kind to Bush, to be sure. It isn't all that kind to Obama, either, is it? Who has been called an illegal alien from Kenya?

The right's big hero, Ronald Reagan, also known as "the great communicator"..used a teleprompter to get his message across..

Of course, Faux News isn't going to mention that..

reagan.jpg

Werbung:
The right's big hero, Ronald Reagan, also known as "the great communicator"..used a teleprompter to get his message across..

Of course, Faux News isn't going to mention that..

reagan.jpg

Of course he did, and so did some of the earlier presidents as well.

This criticism for using a teleprompter is totally absurd. Are we going to criticize him for using a Blackberry? Why, Reagan didn't use a blackberry, so why does Obama need one? Come to think of it, why does he need AF 1? The train was good enough for Lincoln, after all. And don't get me started on electricity. Why, if candles were good enough for Washington, why aren't they good enough now? Why does the pres need a horseless carriage to ride around in? Horses were good enough for Andrew Jackson, weren't they?

Of course he did, and so did some of the earlier presidents as well.

This criticism for using a teleprompter is totally absurd. Are we going to criticize him for using a Blackberry? Why, Reagan didn't use a blackberry, so why does Obama need one? Come to think of it, why does he need AF 1? The train was good enough for Lincoln, after all. And don't get me started on electricity. Why, if candles were good enough for Washington, why aren't they good enough now? Why does the pres need a horseless carriage to ride around in? Horses were good enough for Andrew Jackson, weren't they?

Just wondering, did Reagan or any other president or person on planet earth ever thank themself via teleprompter because they were reading the other guys line? Or have to stop mid script because they were reading the other guys line, or read their own line twice or have to stop a press conference because the prompter broke? Isnt it ok to laugh when someone does that. Republican or democrat.... its funny!

Why is it ok to tease or laugh at other presidents for their quirks but not "The One"

Every president or public figure for that matter is teased about various things they did and it was always ok... but the messiah is off limits for teasing?

Just wondering, did Reagan or any other president or person on planet earth ever thank themself via teleprompter because they were reading the other guys line? Or have to stop mid script because they were reading the other guys line, or read their own line twice or have to stop a press conference because the prompter broke? Isnt it ok to laugh when someone does that. Republican or democrat.... its funny!

Why is it ok to tease or laugh at other presidents for their quirks but not "The One"

Every president or public figure for that matter is teased about various things they did and it was always ok... but the messiah is off limits for teasing?

A better question would be...WHY are you defending the 'MENTAL MIDGETS' around here that can't seem to let that overly simplistic erroneous B.S. go:confused:

Heaven forbid anyone say anything against your dear SARAH PALIN and you go all hyper hysterical and and those are factual problems with that air head!

GEE the hypocrisy that you surround yourself with...must be the reason that you can't face facts or the TRUTH ;)
YOUR WELL INSOLATED...LMAO

A better question would be...WHY are you defending the 'MENTAL MIDGETS' around here that can't seem to let that overly simplistic erroneous B.S. go:confused:

Heaven forbid anyone say anything against your dear SARAH PALIN and you go all hyper hysterical and and those are factual problems with that air head!

GEE the hypocrisy that you surround yourself with...must be the reason that you can't face facts or the TRUTH ;)
YOUR WELL INSOLATED...LMAO

The difference here is

Someone insults your messiah or any of your political beliefs and you attack them personally.

when somone insults Sarah Palin, I defend Sarah Palin

The difference here is

Someone insults your messiah or any of your political beliefs and you attack them personally.

when somone insults Sarah Palin, I defend Sarah Palin

REALLY...well that's your quaint story and I'm sure that would sell really well with those other Rush Limbaugh brainiac crowd but not so much for ME!

Your two 'mental midgets' keep posting a LIE and when they are shown that they have been repetitively stupid in that regard they suddenly turn mute...but here you come to SAVE THE DAY and point out that I'm defending my PRESIDENT...when that isn't the case at all...I'm making a POINT OF THEIR CONTINUAL SCREW UP LOGIC AND HOW UTTERLY WRONG THEY ARE IN THEIR POSTING!

Clean up the 'POM-POM' mess that you've left after your little 'cheer session' and learn how to be an adult with your hearing and vision...you'll be amazed at the information that sinks into that BRAIN MATTER! ;)

REALLY...well that's your quaint story and I'm sure that would sell really well with those other Rush Limbaugh brainiac crowd but not so much for ME!

Your two 'mental midgets' keep posting a LIE and when they are shown that they have been repetitively stupid in that regard they suddenly turn mute...but here you come to SAVE THE DAY and point out that I'm defending my PRESIDENT...when that isn't the case at all...I'm making a POINT OF THEIR CONTINUAL SCREW UP LOGIC AND HOW UTTERLY WRONG THEY ARE IN THEIR POSTING!

Clean up the 'POM-POM' mess that you've left after your little 'cheer session' and learn how to be an adult with your hearing and vision...you'll be amazed at the information that sinks into that BRAIN MATTER! ;)

If they say something about obama you disagree with, why not post what you agree with about obama instead of just insulting them?

Asur is one of the only people on this forum who that I know of has never attacked another poster but has been attacked personally. Even mods have said negative things to him without cause IMO.

How can they be wrong in an opinon? And what makes your logic better than either of theirs?

Obama is far more enamored with himself than Bush also.

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

Obama is far more enamored with himself than Bush also.

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

And rightfully so, but in the Age of Obama, all his does is good and wonderful.

what you failed to do is show that any of the statements about Afganistan are not true...and Bush said those things about Iraq I recall...and Iraq is not Afganistan...attacks on the US came from Afganistan...not iraq

Perfectly put my friend.

There's a difference between doing something on a lie for ulterior motives and doing something because that's the conclusion from the best advice you have gathered.

I understand Popeye's frustration on the war matter though. I too think this is probably going to end up one of those things that you could spend another 5 or 10 years on and not be very far from where we are right now at the end.

But there's a bigger picture here. It's vitally important for our nation that President Obama is at the helm for a full 2 terms. It doesn't take much to remember the DISASTER that the Republicants brought when they were in charge.

Keeping Independents in our column is important. And not allowing himself to be type cast as strong enough on defense is an important thing President Obama knows he must do.

In the end everyone will see that we surged quick and got out. A hell of a lot quicker than the Republicants would have. They'd occupy 10 countries at a time if they could.

If they say something about obama you disagree with, why not post what you agree with about obama instead of just insulting them?
Well, let's see...they keep posting immature rants and excessive B.S. and you ignore their childish/rants and come after me...Ya, in your mind that makes perfect sense...IN YOUR MIND;)
Asur is one of the only people on this forum who that I know of has never attacked another poster but has been attacked personally. Even mods have said negative things to him without cause IMO.
OOOPS...you almost got it right...almost 'IMO', yep, that's all you have is YOUR OPINION and you don't mind dragging YOUR OPINION out whenever you feel someone is 'attacking someone else that makes you feel upset'...WAAAAAAA and then you make a point of jabbing the moderators about your opinion...POT & THAT KETTLE JUST KEEP GETTING IN YOUR WAY. LMAO
How can they be wrong in an opinon? And what makes your logic better than either of theirs?
I'll go get my box of 52 crayolas and draw you a HUGE PICTURE...They 'ASUR & ALWAYS' {the Siamese TWINS of repetitive stupid posts} were/are wrong and when I or anyone else explains their errors to them...well then we have 'SUPER DUPER INTERPRATOR BIB' come rushing out to protest that WE/ME are being MEAN & HATEFUL to them and I'm attacking them personally. BUT HERES THE THING {BRAINS IN THE BOX} THAT'S MY OPINION...JUST LIKE YOUR CONSTANT JABBING AT THE MODERATORS WHEN YOU {IN YOUR OWN LITTLE MIND} FIND FAULT WITH THEIR JUDGEMENT...:rolleyes:

YOUR OPINION OF ME> I SUCK; AND YOU'VE TOLD ME SO IN NO-UNCERTAIN TERMS...COOL, YOUR ALLOWED YOUR OPINION JUST AS I AM MINE OF YOU TOO :D

BTW...YOU MAY THINK THAT I SUCK AND I MAY THINK THAT YOU ARE THE WORST HYPOCRITE THAT THIS COMMUNITY HAS AS A AUTHOR...THAT SWEET CHEEKS IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS, QUIT YOUR CONSTANT WHINING...NOBODY APPOINTED/ANOINTED YOU THE BOARD MOTHER TERESA OF HALL MONITORING...YOU FLAME AGAINST THE REST JUST AS WE DO TO YOU!!!

Bush had more common decency and respect for the disabled children than Obama!

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

I'm not sure if anyone else has thanked themselves because they read the wrong line on the teleprompter. I can think of one president who seemed to stumble and pause a lot, and who could never pronounce the word "nuclear", and was laughed at because of it.

Of course it's OK to laugh at Obama and his gaffes, just as we have done with every president since Washington. Why should he be exempt? What is absurd is to belittle him for using a teleprompter, as if he's the only one who has used one.

Werbung:
I'm not sure if anyone else has thanked themselves because they read the wrong line on the teleprompter. I can think of one president who seemed to stumble and pause a lot, and who could never pronounce the word "nuclear", and was laughed at because of it.

Of course it's OK to laugh at Obama and his gaffes, just as we have done with every president since Washington. Why should he be exempt? What is absurd is to belittle him for using a teleprompter, as if he's the only one who has used one.

the belittling is for over use not general use and it is funny

just like all the W jokes were funny

Back