Obama: Whuppin' On PORKY!!!

What would Porky do, without his Legions of paranoids?~shaman
Mind if I bookmark this and refer back when the democrats shut down syndicated talk radio via the fairness doctrine just to see if you really walk the walk to go along with the talk? ~palerider
Thanks Shaman...I was just going to say...

Wow, talk about paranoia! Whew!

Werbung:
"We", huh?? :rolleyes:

O.K., Skippy....I give-up.....how did Liberals "...Usurp the constitution...", regarding The Idiot Son???

You, of all people, should never use the word "idiot". The least reliable source of information on this forum, calling others "idiot" is funny.

That said, I do seem to remember a bunch of democrats running around trying to stop the war by overturning the commander-in-chiefs constituational duty.

Of this doesn't even include the routine trashing of constituational rights by the left in a number of areas like freedom of speach and right to bare arms.

Mind if I bookmark this and refer back when the democrats shut down syndicated talk radio via the fairness doctrine just to see if you really walk the walk to go along with the talk?

Good idea. You might just have to keep that bookmark around for a long, long time, so put it in a safe place. Here's the new president's view on the matter:

"Sen. Obama does not support reimposing the Fairness Doctrine on broadcasters," press secretary Michael Ortiz said in an e-mail to B&C late Wednesday.

"He considers this debate to be a distraction from the conversation we should be having about opening up the airwaves and modern communications to as many diverse viewpoints as possible," Ortiz added

Come to think of it, the only place I remember ever even hearing about the "fairness doctrine" is from the moguls of rant radio, who like to assure us that the Democrats want to shut them down. Personally, I think they are just fighting straw men most of the time anyway, and this issue is yet another example.

My my, the President referring to a radio talk show host? Yet again...

He used to be obsessed with Hannity during his campaign, now it's the poor old golfers turn.

He's just trying to get the Republicans to buy into his stimulus plan that won't work... Fix the ailing economy, by spending more money? How many earmarks are in this "stimulus plan".

Politicians suck so bad....all of them!

Come to think of it, the only place I remember ever even hearing about the "fairness doctrine" is from the moguls of rant radio, who like to assure us that the Democrats want to shut them down. Personally, I think they are just fighting straw men most of the time anyway, and this issue is yet another example.
....Much like the gun-dealers, and their election-year "BETTER GET YOUR'S NOW, BEFORE (Dem's Name Here) TAKES 'EM ALL, FROM YOU!!!!" sales-pitch. :rolleyes:

Good idea. You might just have to keep that bookmark around for a long, long time, so put it in a safe place. Here's the new president's view on the matter:

Is it surprising that those who would be directly effected by such governmental control, would be the ones speaking most loudly about it?

Rush made a good point today. He pegged obama very well I think.

When asked why obama said what he said about him, rush reminded us about Rules for Radicals author, Saul Alinsky. A book Obama praised and by the way was dedicated to satan.

Obama did rule 13

• Rule #13 from Rules for Radicals:
"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Rush is the biggest thing in his way, though I am sure he hates hannity more. Everyone else is afraid. I have no idea what the frak they are afraid of but they are and wont stand thier ground

I think Obama made a misstep in mentioning Rush at all here. It only serves to justify him in the minds of Rush and his listeners. Better off to take the high road and just do his job.

Rush made a good point today. He pegged obama very well I think.

When asked why obama said what he said about him, rush reminded us about Rules for Radicals author, Saul Alinsky. A book Obama praised and by the way was dedicated to satan.

Obama did rule 13

• Rule #13 from Rules for Radicals:
"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Rush is the biggest thing in his way.....
.....For obvious reasons.....

:rolleyes:

I think Obama made a misstep in mentioning Rush at all here. It only serves to justify him in the minds of Rush and his listeners. Better off to take the high road and just do his job.

a misstep? that is a cute way to put it, but I wonder......

Had Bush at anytime told libs

"you need to stop listening to keith olbermann or Randi Rhoded if you want to get along with me"

Would you have called that a misstep on his part? or would it be described more like

Bush is targeting a private citizen thats illegal, Bush is attacking free speech, Bush is threatening the dems in congress that its his way or the high way.

And Shaman would be posting links to some blog on how Bush was trashing the constitution and trying to squelch freedom of speach, while Olbermann would have some huge melt down on TV turning red faced and spouting incoherint garbage.

Werbung:

I agree. It's a lot like Dan Quail taking on Murphy Brown, remember? It made us wonder just which one was real and which a character in a TV series.

Back