Obama would kill live babies!

Werbung:
Don't you mean the switchblade he had to carry while defending himself on the calm white sands on the beaches of Hawaii? Or the knifefights he got into at Harvard? :rolleyes:

If you're alarmed that Obama is pro-choice, be more alarmed that a presiding "dem", Ritter of Colorado, is catholic and pro-life, knows that Obama is pro-choice and is still avidly "supporting" Obama as our hapless candidate..

Now there's a real brain-twister for you..:confused:

Can anyone spell "mole" or "sabotage"?

It is called the born alive act. And yes Obama is for killing live babies. He is the ONLY sitting senator who voted NO to the born alive act. Even Nancy Pelosi said it went to far for her. Even Planned Parenthood said it went to far for them. But not for Obama,

If you cant kill them in the partial birth abortion, then refuse medical care if they did survive the abortion.

Yep, change, hope, judgement.

but No to the born alive!

Balack Obama advocates that the doctor take the baby if it is alive when aborted and stick his scalpel into the soft spot on the baby's head and give it a quick twist. It's painless for the baby.

Balack Obama advocates that the doctor take the baby if it is alive when aborted and stick his scalpel into the soft spot on the baby's head and give it a quick twist. It's painless for the baby.

I was just thinking about what you wrote:

Actually what you are describing is a basic normal partial birth abortion. The baby is ALWAYS alive in a partial birth abortion, they purposly deliver the baby feet first. (rules say if the head comes out it is a living human being but not before that point) When the head is about to come out, that is when the doctor sticks the baby in the back of the head. Once the feet stop moving, the doctor knows the baby is dead, he delivers the rest of the baby.

The born alive act is when the baby is able to escape the doctors jab with a sharp object and fully comes out of the mother. At this point most states say it is a living baby and it gets medical attention and is usually adopted out to people like me. Obama voted no to medical attention if the baby should survive the partial birth abortion.

By the way you called him balack are you secretly feeling he is lacking?

And just so that we are perfectly clear the act that Sen Obama voted against is a brief two paragraphs and basically says:

If a human is alive and is born that they have rights.

It does not have a single bit of pork or extraneous verbage designed to do anything other than what I just said. There is absolutely no reason at all to vote against it unless one wants people to be able to neglect or kill living human infants. Here is a link to the text.

http://www.nrlc.org/federal/Born_Alive_Infants/BAIPLaw0405.html

And just so that we are perfectly clear the act that Sen Obama voted against is a brief two paragraphs and basically says:

If a human is alive and is born that they have rights.

It does not have a single bit of pork or extraneous verbage designed to do anything other than what I just said. There is absolutely no reason at all to vote against it unless one wants people to be able to neglect or kill living human infants. Here is a link to the text.

http://www.nrlc.org/federal/Born_Alive_Infants/BAIPLaw0405.html

Thank you for the link and extra info.

Another thing, the bill came up a second time while Obama was in the State Senate. That time Obama was the one in charge. It was up to him what bills will be presented and what ones will be left out, what will be voted on and what will not. He refused to put that bill up for a vote when it was his turn to take that job. NARAL told Obama they would have been perfectly fine with him voting for the born alive act. Yet he would not even do the Amercian thing and allow a vote.

OK, just so I can be clear about this. The Libs here have absolutely NO problem doing this to the most innocent human life there is, but they complain when we execute a mass murderer, in a MUCH more humane way? Does that about cover it?

Y'all are some SICK, TWISTED, DEMENTED BASTARDS!

OK, just so I can be clear about this. The Libs here have absolutely NO problem doing this to the most innocent human life there is, but they complain when we execute a mass murderer, in a MUCH more humane way? Does that about cover it?

Y'all are some SICK, TWISTED, DEMENTED BASTARDS!

Well no, there is more.

Libs will do what ever it takes to protect an Owls egg too, even if they have no idea that the egg was fertile. they will protect bugs, slugs, birds and anything else out there EXCEPT BABIES.

Its got to be the kool aid!

I did not realize that when he said "Yes we can!", he was referring to murder...

Let's be clear here. This is not about a woman's right to choose. By the time an infant is born the pregnancy is ended.

by the way, in his book Sen Obama talks about the constitution and says:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among those are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

… [T]he essential idea behind the Declaration – that we are born into this world free, all of us; that each of us arrives with a bundle of rights that can't be taken away by any person or any state without just cause; that through our own agency we can, and must, make of our lives what we will – is one that every American understands.

Note the difference between what the constitution says and what he says. The constitution says that we have rights at creation.

He mistakenly says that those rights don't start until birth.

And even if we ignore the constitutional misunderstanding from a person who claims to be a const. expert he still contradicts himself when he says that a person has rights at birth and then votes against legislation that does nothing more than define a person as having rights at birth.

We have seen some petty attacks like on the "57 states" gaff but this is no gaff.

He is flatly saying that persons who are alive do not have the right to live even though they are not infringing on the rights of anyone else (as if that would even matter).

This is big stuff!

Let's be clear here. This is not about a woman's right to choose. By the time an infant is born the pregnancy is ended.

by the way, in his book Sen Obama talks about the constitution and says:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among those are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

… [T]he essential idea behind the Declaration – that we are born into this world free, all of us; that each of us arrives with a bundle of rights that can't be taken away by any person or any state without just cause; that through our own agency we can, and must, make of our lives what we will – is one that every American understands.

Note the difference between what the constitution says and what he says. The constitution says that we have rights at creation.

He mistakenly says that those rights don't start until birth.

And even if we ignore the constitutional misunderstanding from a person who claims to be a const. expert he still contradicts himself when he says that a person has rights at birth and then votes against legislation that does nothing more than define a person as having rights at birth.

We have seen some petty attacks like on the "57 states" gaff but this is no gaff.

He is flatly saying that persons who are alive do not have the right to live even though they are not infringing on the rights of anyone else (as if that would even matter).

This is big stuff!

He has some flip flops here too. When asked why he voted no to the born alive act, He said that he thought it was conflict with the constitutional right to abortion. Even though the baby was BORN ALIVE!!

later in another interview when being railed on the fact he is pro partial birth abortion, he said he thought there could be some clause that if there was a provision for the life of the mother, he could sign on to limited partial birth abortion.

As if forcing a breech baby is ever good for the life of a mother or holding the baby inside the mother till you stab it enough, till its dead, THEN letting it out could do any good for the life of the mother...

But either way....

He claims there must be no born alive act or it will interfere with women’s rights to abortions

But he thinks if you word it carefully partial birth abortion can have limits.

The man is a total retard and if any one ever had the guts to corner him on his constant inconsistencies he might melt!

Werbung:
I was just thinking about what you wrote:

Actually what you are describing is a basic normal partial birth abortion. The baby is ALWAYS alive in a partial birth abortion, they purposly deliver the baby feet first. (rules say if the head comes out it is a living human being but not before that point) When the head is about to come out, that is when the doctor sticks the baby in the back of the head. Once the feet stop moving, the doctor knows the baby is dead, he delivers the rest of the baby.

The born alive act is when the baby is able to escape the doctors jab with a sharp object and fully comes out of the mother. At this point most states say it is a living baby and it gets medical attention and is usually adopted out to people like me. Obama voted no to medical attention if the baby should survive the partial birth abortion.

By the way you called him balack are you secretly feeling he is lacking?

I meant to say Barack and that was a typo. And I should have said that the ol stab in the head trick should be the preferred mehtod for white babies only. The boys in the pointy hats and bedsheets in Memphis say that a three pointer into bin 13 is the preferred method for the others. I haven't heard Balack disagree with that idea yet.

So as Hannity would say, Here's my question: Is Barack Hussein Obama uppity?

Back