Obama's aunt: illegal alien

Werbung:
.....golly.....yet another major policy issue that can be debated at length in order ascertain the potential impact upon the American people and the wider world!

"Senator Obama has no knowledge of her status but obviously believes that any and all appropriate laws be followed," the Obama campaign said in a written statement given to FOX News."

....but then again issue closed!...... nothing to see here folks move along!

.....golly.....yet another major policy issue that can be debated at length in order ascertain the potential impact upon the American people and the wider world!

"Senator Obama has no knowledge of her status but obviously believes that any and all appropriate laws be followed," the Obama campaign said in a written statement given to FOX News."

I'll take your comment as ironic - hopefully that's what you intended.

are you serious?

nothing to see here move along, issue closed...

how depressing

are you serious?
....what? that an item of news like this insults the intelligence of rational people ... its infantile in the extreme. If you ... the voters...US citizens .....have nothing else to worry about or indeed nothing better to discuss then ....please.....fill your boots. But, do you realise just how crass and purile this level of debate looks??? :rolleyes:

....what? that an item of news like this insults the intelligence of rational people ... its infantile in the extreme. If you ... the voters...US citizens .....have nothing else to worry about or indeed nothing better to discuss then ....please.....fill your boots. But, do you realise just how crass and purile this level of debate looks??? :rolleyes:

Its not rational to wonder why Barack's aunt lived in a slum for 5 years or more and he never did anything to help her? Not help her in any way. He wrote very fondly of her in his first book. He did not write so fondly of the half brother who lives in the hut in Kenya and that brother is in another country so you can reason why he might not help him, but this aunt is in the US, she is spoken of very fondly and he did nothing to help her while she lives in the slums of Boston.

He is an attorney, he could have helped her with legal matters to be in the states legally, he could have helped her in a number of ways. buying her a cane would even be something. If I knew how to find her I would send her a very pretty cane my father made. I am sorry if you think its not rational to wonder about these things.

I wish now I had not bothered to respond. Sorry

Its not rational to wonder why Barack's aunt lived in a slum for 5 years or more and he never did anything to help her? Not help her in any way.

First sentence of the posted article.......

Barack Obama said Saturday he was unaware that one of his relatives from Kenya was living in the United States illegally and added that believes the appropriate laws should be followed.

I wish now I had not bothered to respond. Sorry
.....:) it was a waste of time Libs posting this as a thread.

Obama is related to an alien ?

Perhaps he can tell us where Elvis is playing next ?

Comrade Stalin of Roswellestein

You are NOT HERE so you don't know what's happening. That a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, who surely knew of this, would allow it to happen, in the face of one of the biggest threats to american cohesion, security, and economic stability - the titanic illegal alien invasion of this country, is stupid and/or arrogant beyond belief.

Try to picture Scotland with 20 million illegal aliens. Also try to imagine 5 million more EVERY YEAR. Imagine the emergency medical centers of Edinburgh and Glascow closing down because they've been bankruped by non-paying illegals. Imagine importing to scotland hundreds of teachers from mexico and thousands of mexican schoolbooks so the children of the illiterate hordes could be taught to read and write IN SPANISH before they could be taught in ENGLISH. Imagine 25% of scottish jails filled with illegal aliens. Imagine getting in an auto accident whose fault is an illegal alien with no insurance, and nobody does anything about it. Imagine hundreds of people wanted for murder in scotland who just went back to mexico, and the government doesn't do anything about it. Imagine LOTS MORE of the same.

>>>YOU HAVE NO CLUE - NONE<<<

First sentence of the posted article.......

Barack Obama said Saturday he was unaware that one of his relatives from Kenya was living in the United States illegally and added that believes the appropriate laws should be followed.

And you BELIEVE THAT?????! :D

Hey, I've got some prime florida everglades property I'd like to sell you.....:)

When the Aunt was interviewed she said Obama knew where she was and she said she would be voting for him.

If we are not going to get all up in arms that mexicans are here illegally we should not get all up in arms about his aunt, and some one should help the poor woman

When the Aunt was interviewed she said Obama knew where she was and she said she would be voting for him.

If we are not going to get all up in arms that mexicans are here illegally we should not get all up in arms about his aunt, and some one should help the poor woman

We should help her get on a plane - NOBODY should be here illegally, and Obama himself is probably guilty of conspiracy to break federal immigration law. Gosh, that's all we need - a president who assisted an illegal alien, when Osama is probably planning right now what target in america to take out first after Bush leaves office.

We should help her get on a plane - NOBODY should be here illegally, and Obama himself is probably guilty of conspiracy to break federal immigration law. Gosh, that's all we need - a president who assisted an illegal alien, when Osama is probably planning right now what target in america to take out first after Bush leaves office.

I feel bad for her, she is old and in pain and doesnt even have a cane and lives in a slum

I agree if she is not legal she should have to go home and sign up to come legally, but why single here out first when there are thousands of others here illegally too

Isn't this the same aunt you folks were fussing about Obama neglecting yesterday. Now you are demonizing him for not knowing her immigration status. I have several friends who are here on Visas (at least I assume they are...) I have no idea when any of their Visas expire. Please get a grip on reality.

Werbung:
Isn't this the same aunt you folks were fussing about Obama neglecting yesterday. Now you are demonizing him for not knowing her immigration status. I have several friends who are here on Visas (at least I assume they are...) I have no idea when any of their Visas expire. Please get a grip on reality.

I have no idea if she is here legally or not. It seems if she is a voter then she is here legally and she did say she was going to vote for him.

I am not fussing about anything except for she is old and hurting and needs help and i wish someone would help her. I guess that is off limits for a topic

open a 20th thread about Sarah Palin being dumber than a box of rocks and lets get back to the real issues of the day. ill come post there instead

Back