Scenes from the tea parties

Mr.Dysfunctional

Top gun do you or your contistuents have a valid argument against the Tea-parties other then these low-blow out-of-context accusations? And further,... why do you and popeye not support people's right to protest in peaceful means regardless of the few crazies holding up unrelated signs?

It's known for a fact that protests against G.W.B were much worse in their use of phyiscal metaphores and I am curious how you do not see the difference.

Honestly... for a voter on the fence about dem's and rep's.. I wonder how it is such hyperboles are the norm.

Sorry I didn't see that you had asked me some questions. This is my take on the whole deal.

The valid arguement is this is simply an old worn out play book example of a Rush Limbaugh & the Radicals on the fringe of the new Republican Obstructionist Party ranting DO NOTHING. It's much like when he was telling Republicans to cross over and vote for Hillary in the primaries hoping to scuttle Senator Obama's chances in the first place.

Hey and as far as the teabagging... they absolutely have every right to do it. And others have every right to crack on 'em. Especially if they get caught out doing something really silly or stupid in the process.

This is a little bit different than what happened with Bush. The masses protesting invading & occupying Iraq on a bunch of lies or torturing people is quite a bit different than what's going on here. Here President Obama inherited all of President Bush's misunderstandings & mistakes.

This "teabagging" thing was nothing more than a failed Republican publicity stunt talking about spending by people who said little to nothing when they were in power and were spending like drunken sailors themselves. Fact is both Parties spend, just on different things... and this group was just a bash the new President group.

The teabagging thing was just funny because the Pubbies are always so anti-gay... until they get caught in an airport restroom looking for one or something. Then when they started calling this publicity stunt "TEABAGGING" it was just hard to resist the ironic humor of it all.

President Obama is doing all he can to get us moving out of the Bush Recession, it will take a little while, but we are starting to see some movement. Stimulus means spending some money and the country has some other major issues that won't fix themselves for free.

As things get better & better over the next couple years I think you'll see President Obama did many good things and teabagging was pretty childish considering the problems our President had left in his lap FROM THEIR VERY PARTY!

I'll end with a little more humor... because it's good to just laugh sometimes.

Werbung:
Everyone should read this one because it documents a dangerous condition!

Maybe turn it over to the police or something. They can track it through trackback URL and his IP.

If your honestly so concerned with Gen's behaviour online... maybe you should take a deeper look into the up and coming generation of children in the U.S. then.

This action is pretty typical of online games and the best word for it is " Internet bravery". Its just bravado after winning online... same as the chest bump, high five and other physical contact given when playing competitive games.

Honestly I don't submit to tea-baggin opponents in the on-line arena... but my neighbors have been known to complain after hearing my primal scream from wiping out an entire division of troops and still left standing.

Sorry I didn't see that you had asked me some questions. This is my take on the whole deal.

The valid arguement is this is simply an old worn out play book example of a Rush Limbaugh & the Radicals on the fringe of the new Republican Obstructionist Party ranting DO NOTHING. It's much like when he was telling Republicans to cross over and vote for Hillary in the primaries hoping to scuttle Senator Obama's chances in the first place.

Hey and as far as the teabagging... they absolutely have every right to do it. And others have every right to crack on 'em. Especially if they get caught out doing something really silly or stupid in the process.

This is a little bit different than what happened with Bush. The masses protesting invading & occupying Iraq on a bunch of lies or torturing people is quite a bit different than what's going on here. Here President Obama inherited all of President Bush's misunderstandings & mistakes.

This "teabagging" thing was nothing more than a failed Republican publicity stunt talking about spending by people who said little to nothing when they were in power and were spending like drunken sailors themselves. Fact is both Parties spend, just on different things... and this group was just a bash the new President group.

The teabagging thing was just funny because the Pubbies are always so anti-gay... until they get caught in an airport restroom looking for one or something. Then when they started calling this publicity stunt "TEABAGGING" it was just hard to resist the ironic humor of it all.

President Obama is doing all he can to get us moving out of the Bush Recession, it will take a little while, but we are starting to see some movement. Stimulus means spending some money and the country has some other major issues that won't fix themselves for free.

As things get better & better over the next couple years I think you'll see President Obama did many good things and teabagging was pretty childish considering the problems our President had left in his lap FROM THEIR VERY PARTY!

I'll end with a little more humor... because it's good to just laugh sometimes.

well I do completely agree that it is childish to simply attack the Current sitting president for problems that have been a long time coming... However that also includes attacking the former president for a mess that he did not have a huge hand in. While republicans contributed to the mess , the same can be announced for dem's also. One only has to retrace the steps taken in deregulating the housing market.

The whole point to begin with was a protest of over-spending in general. While I Half agree with the bail-out of fianical systems (( disagree because their is good belief most would have survived regardless )) but the bail-out of industries within our economy is a gaint no-no.... not to mention the insurance giants who should have been allowed to collapse regardless of the consequences. (( people learn more from owning up to mistakes then simply being saved everytime something goes wrong ))

Honestly this is even heine sight 20-20. The protest is to prevent further large spending ... announcing our dislike for this enormous move towards large government and unprecedented money creation.

You know its sad.. I tried going to look for a GDP versus government spending only to come across 15 different sites saying different things. Not to mention the huge amount of comments saying that America is lying about its GDP caculations to create the idea of expanding GDP. LoL nearly about to give up... this is just riduculous.

well I do completely agree that it is childish to simply attack the Current sitting president for problems that have been a long time coming... However that also includes attacking the former president for a mess that he did not have a huge hand in. While republicans contributed to the mess , the same can be announced for dem's also. One only has to retrace the steps taken in deregulating the housing market.

The whole point to begin with was a protest of over-spending in general. While I Half agree with the bail-out of fianical systems (( disagree because their is good belief most would have survived regardless )) but the bail-out of industries within our economy is a gaint no-no.... not to mention the insurance giants who should have been allowed to collapse regardless of the consequences. (( people learn more from owning up to mistakes then simply being saved everytime something goes wrong ))

Honestly this is even heine sight 20-20. The protest is to prevent further large spending ... announcing our dislike for this enormous move towards large government and unprecedented money creation.

You know its sad.. I tried going to look for a GDP versus government spending only to come across 15 different sites saying different things. Not to mention the huge amount of comments saying that America is lying about its GDP caculations to create the idea of expanding GDP. LoL nearly about to give up... this is just riduculous.

I think you are trying to see the big picture and both sides of the coin and that's good. There are things I'd like to cut or don't think should be a Federal Program myself.

The problem is it constantly boils down to one side vs. the other and what constituency back home is getting people re-elected. Bush bailed out the banks... Obama then feels he should try and save some blue collar jobs as well.

And I've said several times I don't think corporations should even be allowed to grow "Too big to fail". When they get to a certain huge point... break them up like we do monopolies and don't allow all these mega mergers.

Then when a few use bad business judgement and colapse the country and it's workers can shrug off that hit a lot better.

We can come out of this if the economy just respondes like I think it will. By the end of 2010 things are going to be much much better. America can rebound from this and come out stronger by what we've learned.

That's my attitude.

If your honestly so concerned with Gen's behaviour online... maybe you should take a deeper look into the up and coming generation of children in the U.S. then.

This action is pretty typical of online games and the best word for it is " Internet bravery". Its just bravado after winning online... same as the chest bump, high five and other physical contact given when playing competitive games.

Honestly I don't submit to tea-baggin opponents in the on-line arena... but my neighbors have been known to complain after hearing my primal scream from wiping out an entire division of troops and still left standing.

The fact is there have been links made in some cases to acting out such behavior. The Columbine massacre is a good example. And when someone starts putting the names of real people out that they'd like to murder and mutilate... that's across the line.

Someone might report these kind of threats to some authority. But for the purposes in here looking at it tells something about a troubled and potentially dangerous mindset.

That's my serious opinion... and I understand what you're saying as well.

But you make it sound like a bad thing? I thought you were pro homosexual and now you are making it sound less than normal or less than acceptable.

You're just reading it as I think it's a bad thing.

I think teabagging a person against their will is a bad thing.

I think teabagging in general is goofy.

But I don't care about the gay aspect... except for the obvious hilarity that the Conservatives are doing it.

The fact is there have been links made in some cases to acting out such behavior. The Columbine massacre is a good example. And when someone starts putting the names of real people out that they'd like to murder and mutilate... that's across the line.

Someone might report these kind of threats to some authority. But for the purposes in here looking at it tells something about a troubled and potentially dangerous mindset.

That's my serious opinion... and I understand what you're saying as well.

Ha ha ha, what about the links between coaches and pedophiles?

coverlarge.jpg

The child molester has found a home in the world of youth sports, where as a coach he can gain the trust and loyalty of kids -- and then prey on them

Your disgusting attempts at character assassination will not go unanswered... ;)

I'll go out on a limb and say that the writers of the book were looking for cars that actually were technologically an advancement, and were cars people actually wanted. Very few people dream of having the chance to someday own a... Dodge Caravan. Certainly no one would buy a massive expensive book of the greatest American cars, to see some pages dedicated to the.... Dodge Caravan.

The original 1980s K-car modeled Caravan was a rust prone bad handling slug. Yes it created a market for people who didn't want to drive a massive van, but needed room for their whole family. I understand that. But no one was just just breathless with anticipation on driving a caravan. It was a practical car. Not a fun car. Not a luxurious car. Not a coveted car. It certainly wasn't one of America's greatest cars.

3n73k53l5ZZZZZZZZZ957a2ca821decd11946.jpg

If anything, this is the car you end up with after you get married, and trade in one of American's Greatest Cars to get, because you have a family.

Yeah, nobody wanted the Caravan...that's why they were selling half a million a year by the end of the decade. Anyone who denies the 1984 Caravan was one of the greatest vehicles built hasd a grasp on reality that is, at best, tenuous.

Ha ha ha, what about the links between coaches and pedophiles?

coverlarge.jpg

The child molester has found a home in the world of youth sports, where as a coach he can gain the trust and loyalty of kids -- and then prey on them

Your disgusting attempts at character assassination will not go unanswered... ;)

You have issues my friend. By your own statements you really are the cowardly type that would snap & enjoy going after defenseless people with a weapon...

But I'm bettin' it's more likely you'll eventually slip up and run that lip to a real person sometime... you know not just hiding from behind a computer monitor... and you'll get b1tch slapped so hard you'll wake up in another time zone. Probably's already happened.:D

Did Faux News tell you that?

Is that why the tea parties were officially ENDORSED by the GOP?

Do you have evidence that the tea parties were non partisan? I've provided plenty of evidence proving that they were not.
Just ask the folks at FAUX Noise!!!! (....'Cause things are "different", now. :rolleyes: )​

Werbung:
Just ask the folks at FAUX Noise!!!! (....'Cause things are "different", now. :rolleyes: )​

The tea parties were as bi-partisan as say Druggie Limbaugh and Ann Coultergeist!:rolleyes:

Watch both of these. The Radical Right is hilarious. Coultergeist is so ignorant of ANY historic perspective that she can't even remember Americans GOING TO CANADA to avoid going to Vietnam. Let's listen to what one of the heads of the Republicant Party says using her vast knowledge... :D

Back