Slimebag John Edwards about to be indicted

Oh, and OX, the Daily show finds so many hypocritical broadcasts on FOX that they say they have to hide them in the office to make it challenging, I think that the press might be too conservative, what do you think of that? Maybe if I say it enough, over and over, it will be true just like the GOP rants on left wing reporting

Werbung:
Clinton was on every channel and reports of his sex scandals were on every channel, lurid details inclusive. Perhaps you don't remember th e coverage of the impeachment vote on every channel.

Baloney. The press showed as much interest in the Clinton's many scandals: troopergate, travelgate, hillary's "amazing" cattle futures coup, whitewater, the missing rose law firm files, as they did in obozo's past when he was running for president: ie, near-zero, flatline. When Clinton was impeached, becoming the central event occuring with the US government, they covered it because they couldn't possibly have ignored THAT.

i think that the press might be too conservative, what do you think of that?

:D:p:):D

blaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha hee hee giggle yuk yuk chuckle har har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har ha ha ha hee hee giggle yuk yuk chuckle har har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har ha ha ha hee hee giggle yuk yuk chuckle har har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har ha ha ha hee hee giggle yuk yuk chuckle har har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har ha ha ha hee hee giggle YA yuk yuk chuckle har har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har ha ha ha hee hee giggle yuk yuk chuckle har har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har ha ha ha hee hee giggle yuk yuk chuckle har HA har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har ha ha ha hee hee giggle yuk yuk chuckle har har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har ha ha ha hee hee giggle yuk yuk chuckle har har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har ha ha ha HA hee hee giggle yuk yuk chuckle har har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har ha ha ha hee hee giggle yuk yuk chuckle har har har yaaaaaaaa ha ha choke gasp har har

I guess I stole a BA and AAS while there as well.and they stole a few grand of my money...hmmmmm

I don't care if you have a Masters in baiting. Your lack of basic knowledge of correct english betrays you, not to mention your expertise in hypocrisy.

Stay in your own lane, Beaver Cleaver.

I don't care if you have a Masters in baiting. Your lack of basic knowledge of correct english betrays you, not to mention your expertise in hypocrisy.

Stay in your own lane, Beaver Cleaver.

maybe thats the problem...your waiting for basic knowlage...but since I go beyond that , you must have a hard time understanding....if you would like can use smaller words for you and keep things real simple....but since politics if not that way, it makes it hard.

and masters in baiting..what are you 8?

Werbung:
maybe thats the problem...your waiting for basic knowlage...but since I go beyond that , you must have a hard time understanding....if you would like can use smaller words for you and keep things real simple....but since politics if not that way, it makes it hard.

and masters in baiting..what are you 8?

I am looking forward to the day when you put together a coherent sentence, with proper sentence structure and correct spelling, regardless of the topic, and regardless of how many acts of stupidity and hypocrisy are contained in the sentence. I may be on life support when that happens, but it will be worth the wait, I'm sure.

You really have no idea who you are "jousting" with, so your best bet is to pull over to the side of the road and wait for further assistance.

The whole "Poli-Sci" thing has always cracked me up. Calling politics a "science" is the ultimate oxymoron.

Back