Slimebag John Edwards about to be indicted

I am looking forward to the day when you put together a coherent sentence, with proper sentence structure and correct spelling, regardless of the topic, and regardless of how many acts of stupidity and hypocrisy are contained in the sentence. I may be on life support when that happens, but it will be worth the wait, I'm sure.

You really have no idea who you are "jousting" with, so your best bet is to pull over to the side of the road and wait for further assistance.

The whole "Poli-Sci" thing has always cracked me up. Calling politics a "science" is the ultimate oxymoron.
We looked for the same during the Bush years

Werbung:
I took poli sci, MS, Business and History, my most vivid memory is waking up in a cornfield with a hangover and dragging a warm keg for an hour looking for my car. Still, I suspect I can construct a better sentence than most.

What about the Media all over on republican South Carolina governor Mark Sanford on his sex scandal? Remember Edwards sex scandal during the DNC convention? Oh yeah the Media gave him a pass. But they didnt give Sanford a pass.

I took poli sci, MS, Business and History, my most vivid memory is waking up in a cornfield with a hangover and dragging a warm keg for an hour looking for my car. Still, I suspect I can construct a better sentence than most.

There is no doubt that you have the ability to express your opinions coherently, even as wrongheaded as they are.

I'm just trying to figure out what "the Bush years" have to do with PFOS's inability to properly constuct a sentence, and his poor spelling skills.

I'll also add that, sans teleprompter, Obama has the personality and depth of one of Disney's mechanical talking Presidents.

John Edwards is a scumbag, his wife may have been a shrew but she fought for his career and he owed her better. I do not remember him saying much in the way of negative toward others cheating on spouses, but a whole litany of statements from the Gov of SC toward Clinton and his holier than thou Christian agenda bought him a one way ticket to hypocracyville and the butt of every comedians standup routine. Sanford's constant reference to his faith while still chasing that hussy from South America made for good TV. Edwards was just embarassingly sad and sickening at the same time--that ain't gonna sell spurious sex enhancers on CNN or Gold Investment on FOX.

John Edwards is a scumbag, his wife may have been a shrew but she fought for his career and he owed her better. I do not remember him saying much in the way of negative toward others cheating on spouses, but a whole litany of statements from the Gov of SC toward Clinton and his holier than thou Christian agenda bought him a one way ticket to hypocracyville and the butt of every comedians standup routine. Sanford's constant reference to his faith while still chasing that hussy from South America made for good TV. Edwards was just embarassingly sad and sickening at the same time--that ain't gonna sell spurious sex enhancers on CNN or Gold Investment on FOX.

There's no slime like Edwards - cheating on his wife while she was dying of cancer.

Maybe you should watch NBC or MSNBC, she was interviewed and Edwards was pasted by every pundit on every shift, Maddow, Obermann, Morning Joe, and Jon Stewart made him look like the a-hole he is. What more do you want? Newt's story didn't come out till well after it was known, and then only to show what a hypocrite he is. Talk about revisionists.

The Media didnt give Newt Gingrich a pass while cheating on his wife while she was dying of cancer. but they gave Edwards a pass though.

Yes, the media did give Newt a pass. They only talked about one incident in his life. There has been more than one instance of infidelity in his life.

Maybe you should watch NBC or MSNBC, she was interviewed and Edwards was pasted by every pundit on every shift, Maddow, Obermann, Morning Joe, and Jon Stewart made him look like the a-hole he is. What more do you want? Newt's story didn't come out till well after it was known, and then only to show what a hypocrite he is. Talk about revisionists.

You'll have to excuse some of us for not being up-to-date on what the "pundits" on MESSNBC and NBC have to say about ANYTHING. I NEVER watch either one of those putrid leftist outlets, so my knowledge of what goes on with those networks comes from people in this forum.

And giving any credence to what the idiots on "Morning Joe" have to say, and what the 3rd-tier standup comedian Jon Stewart has to say, is impossible for me to do.

The same goes for all "news" networks. I don't watch them. Every once in awhile I'll turn on Fox for "general" news, like the recent tornadoes that struck the south and midwest, but that's it. I can't stand to watch O'Reilly or Hannity or Van Sustern or any of the others.

You'll have to excuse some of us for not being up-to-date on what the "pundits" on MESSNBC and NBC have to say about ANYTHING. I NEVER watch either one of those putrid leftist outlets, so my knowledge of what goes on with those networks comes from people in this forum.

And giving any credence to what the idiots on "Morning Joe" have to say, and what the 3rd-tier standup comedian Jon Stewart has to say, is impossible for me to do.

The same goes for all "news" networks. I don't watch them. Every once in awhile I'll turn on Fox for "general" news, like the recent tornadoes that struck the south and midwest, but that's it. I can't stand to watch O'Reilly or Hannity or Van Sustern or any of the others.

Aha. So any rants about how the "liberal lamestream media" automatically gives a pass to any Democrat who demonstrates that he is a world class jerk, while lambasting any Republican who does the same, is based on.. on.. what again?

Aha. So any rants about how the "liberal lamestream media" automatically gives a pass to any Democrat who demonstrates that he is a world class jerk, while lambasting any Republican who does the same, is based on.. on.. what again?

Based on a myriad of other sources.......most of which are internet-based, and also based on my ability to separate B.S. from reality by actively seeking the facts and objectively arriving at a conclusion. Must be all of that "scientist" training that I had.

It's pretty simple, really. Give it a try. PLC, tear down that wall! ;)

Based on a myriad of other sources.......most of which are internet-based, and also based on my ability to separate B.S. from reality by actively seeking the facts and objectively arriving at a conclusion. Must be all of that "scientist" training that I had.

It's pretty simple, really. Give it a try. PLC, tear down that wall! ;)

As a scientist, you surely must understand the importance of primary sources.

Wall? What wall? Are you talking about the proposed additions to the boondoggle that is the wall separating California from the territories that remain a part of Mexico?

Werbung:
Why bother actually finding out if they did something...when you can just assume they did because your bias source said so?

And is just me or does this fit the RINO idea well...Liberal media did not report on X....but if you show me that they did..I will just disparage them anyway and pretend like the ones who did..don't count.

Back