Slimebag John Edwards about to be indicted

Why bother actually finding out if they did something...when you can just assume they did because your bias source said so?

And is just me or does this fit the RINO idea well...Liberal media did not report on X....but if you show me that they did..I will just disparage them anyway and pretend like the ones who did..don't count.

The KING of subjectivity and bias is lecturing me on "biased sources"?

Now that is some funny stuff. :eek::rolleyes::D

Werbung:
You'll have to excuse some of us for not being up-to-date on what the "pundits" on MESSNBC and NBC have to say about ANYTHING. I NEVER watch either one of those putrid leftist outlets, so my knowledge of what goes on with those networks comes from people in this forum.

And giving any credence to what the idiots on "Morning Joe" have to say, and what the 3rd-tier standup comedian Jon Stewart has to say, is impossible for me to do.

The same goes for all "news" networks. I don't watch them. Every once in awhile I'll turn on Fox for "general" news, like the recent tornadoes that struck the south and midwest, but that's it. I can't stand to watch O'Reilly or Hannity or Van Sustern or any of the others.
Then how in the hell can you say that the media does not go after both side equally if you don't watch any of the media ( except for a "little" FOX, which is where you got that goofy premis in the first place)

Then how in the hell can you say that the media does not go after both side equally if you don't watch any of the media ( except for a "little" FOX, which is where you got that goofy premis in the first place)

OK, Clark. Think out of the box for just a moment. I already stated that I use the internet for the vast majority of my "news gathering". I also stated that I actively seek the facts and objectively assess the information I have.

Anybody who has even a shred of objectivity can see that news orgs like Reuters and the Associated Press and the New York Times and other newspapers and magazines and many other sources of information, all have bias towards the left.

This all might be "goofy" to those who are hypocrites and left wing or right wing shills, but it's not "goofy" to me.

OK, Clark. Think out of the box for just a moment. I already stated that I use the internet for the vast majority of my "news gathering". I also stated that I actively seek the facts and objectively assess the information I have.

Anybody who has even a shred of objectivity can see that news orgs like Reuters and the Associated Press and the New York Times and other newspapers and magazines and many other sources of information, all have bias towards the left.

This all might be "goofy" to those who are hypocrites and left wing or right wing shills, but it's not "goofy" to me.

in other words if they don't tell you what you want...its liberal bias...

ever wounder if maybe...your just bias and its not them?

OK, I'll think out of the box. Google John Edwards/cheating on wife and then google Ginric/cheating on wife. Edwards gets 856,000 hits and Gingrich gets 139,000 hits. I know conservatives are bad at math so I'll give you the heads up, 856,000 is a bigger number.

Werbung:
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Have some more Cheetos and Mountain Dew, Skippy.

again nothing but crying attacks because you have nothing to offer.

you keep crying about Hypocrisy yet can't point out any...the simple fact your ignorant the the gray in the word and see the world in black and white..while you hold to some claim that Fox News is not Bias? It is deal with it...Is MSNBC Liberal...sure but I can admit it. Oddly some of my favorite shows on MSNBC to watch...where Scarborough and Tucker when he had his own show. I enjoy Panels with Pat Buchanan and when he hosted hardball. I like that they got Michale Steel on now. But I understand Fox has...ummm yea...can't name a real liberal of any standing on there....

Back