The New Patriotism (Practice for Obama)

I keep forgeting why I have tried to be respectful of McCain supporters......

Its sad that becuse you dont like your sides pick, all you can do is worthless bashing and now ****ing Hitler Nazi card referances to Obama.

This is the "Patriotism" exibited by the Left for the last 8 years... The Left seemed to LOVE Al Gore and John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) so I don't think having a problem with McCain plays into it at all AND I couldn't be MORE pleased with his VP pick!! Finally a reason to like the guy and support his campaign.

In the tradition of being Fair and Balanced... Just for you Pocket:

RoseBush!
mccain_citizen_mccain.jpg

From the "Patriots" over at the Democrat Underground:
308_mccain.jpg

No Country for McCain
mccain_no_old_men.jpg

Puppy Killer McCain
political-pictures-mccain-puppies.jpg

So Pocket... Feel free to jump in with your very own showing of the "New" Patriotism! Its all in good fun... If you think the Bush-Hitler crowd was retarded, make fun of them with us.

Werbung:
I will pass, I respect McCain and Obama to much to find much fun in it. same with Gore, Kerry, and even Bush ( to a lesser extent Bush)

I find it hard to respect someone who would Let Libby off, and lets his White House Operate like it did in that case, even though I doubt he personaly knew her name was going to be leaked Im sore thats Dick or Roves idea.

I will pass, I respect McCain and Obama to much to find much fun in it. same with Gore, Kerry, and even Bush ( to a lesser extent Bush)

I find it hard to respect someone who would Let Libby off, and lets his White House Operate like it did in that case, even though I doubt he personaly knew her name was going to be leaked Im sore thats Dick or Roves idea.

Dick Army was the leaker... the special prosecutor knew that but still put Libby on the stand - which did net a process crime, Libby couldn't remember who he talked to when. Not exactly an earth shattering offense in my book.

This gentleman understands what I'm saying about Patriotism and Double standards....
The Black Conservative Show:What OBAMA Supporters Want

Do you think the left will ever see what they are doing, or do you think they know but really just dont care,

i cant tell for sure.

Cmon, this is the Left we're talking about... their attention span doesn't last very long. Think about how easy it is for them to buy into revisionist history. The Dissenters of today will be the Patriots of tomorrow because they dissented against Evil (Bush) and demanded Change (Obama) so now all the RIGHT people are being tortured... Finally the RIGHT innocent civilians will die... Finally the RIGHT countries will get invaded.... and finally, there will be peace on earth.

Here goes... time to recycle all that Bush-Bashing rhetoric:

Obama stole the election!!!

He's not my president...

Dissent is patriotic!!!

"We have the right to debate and disagree with any administration!" -- Hillary Clinton

Obama is the worlds biggest terrorist!!!

Obama is the greatest threat to peace in the world!!!

America is a Fascist country!!!

When it comes to supporting Obama in furthering his agenda, I think Bender says it best:

Bite_My_Shiny_Metal_Ass_by_Red_Flare.jpg

Here goes... time to recycle all that Bush-Bashing rhetoric:

Obama stole the election!!!

He's not my president...

Dissent is patriotic!!!

"We have the right to debate and disagree with any administration!" -- Hillary Clinton

Obama is the worlds biggest terrorist!!!

Obama is the greatest threat to peace in the world!!!

America is a Fascist country!!!

When it comes to supporting Obama in furthering his agenda, I think Bender says it best:

Bite_My_Shiny_Metal_Ass_by_Red_Flare.jpg

dang we cant really use he stole the election because it was a landslide

and I thought the left was cheezy creeps for saying he wasnt their president. but i do like this one

dont blame me, He is NOT my messiah

I also dont like the america if a facist country, I dont want to go as low as them in saying bad things about our country but maybe we can find something else to say about the voters not the country.

i do like the dissent part :) I love being patriotic

This is the most pathetic thread I have ever seen.

If the best you can do is compare Obama to Hitler with loads of photoshopped pictures, you should probably rethink through why you signed up to boards like this. You obviously have no interest in the intelligent side of politics and its people like you who drag this forum down.

If the best you can do is compare Obama to Hitler with loads of photoshopped pictures, you should probably rethink through why you signed up to boards like this. You obviously have no interest in the intelligent side of politics and its people like you who drag this forum down.

Oh, come now, SM 9sublime! Surely you've read the myriad of hate-threads posted by popeye and company!

I will try to extend a sincere level of respect to President-elect Obama, simply for the sake that I truly respect the office of the President, even when I cannot respect or disagree with the current occupant. I'm not going to partake of sour grapes, even if I do believe that the true "dream team" in the whole show has been the MSM, Bush-Derangement-Syndrome, and an incredible campaign put together with possibly the most savvy politician any one of us has seen in our lifetime.

That said, there are many who will extend the same level of respect and dignity extended to President Bush by his critics. The Liberals and Dems have lowered that bar to unprecedented levels, so they've already compromised their right to complain about disrespectful behavior.

In of the threads I've seen here, and elsewhere, that lack civil discourse and courteous debate, 90% (my perception of volume) has been produced by derision, name-calling and uncalled-for meanness from those on the left.

I keep forgetting its only acceptable when done by a liberal

Werbung:
NoObamanation, don't you think you should consider changing your name now?

After all it is a constant reminder to us all of the great change that has been achieved and of your marginalisation.

It is also spectacularly inaccurate

Back