Who's the Terrorist?

Wouldn't it be weird if we found out Osama Bin Laden (brother of Dubya's business partner Salem Bin Laden and son of longtime Bush family friends, the Bin Ladens) was a ruse, an excuse that took on a life of its own. The excuse? To portray The Middle East as a threat that needed to be invaded for "democracy" and "freedom" (translation: insert de facto US control over oil reserves there)

Our control must be why we "allowed" China to sign the first major oil deal with Iraq since the invasion right?

What if you found out Bin Laden "couldn't" be found because it is US policy not to find him? ie: that was the initial agreement for his accepting the "fall guy" position? What if he has a haircut and a nose job and is living in a penthouse in Manhattan on US payroll? Like a weird-looking immigrant would stand out in a city famous for immigrants?

What if the aliens did it? :rolleyes:

Of course the logic is astounding. We fabricate 9/11 in order to invade the Middle East for control of their oil, and with all of our control Iraq inks the first major oil deal after the invasion with China. We sure pulled that plan off didn't we?

With satellite imagery today, the CIA could find a pimple on a gnat's ass from outer space. And we're supposed to believe that this man Osama, tall, gangly and very odd looking, somehow cannot be found? Even after he televises stuff? (How convenient to keep the ruse going, eh?).

What if?

We can "what if" forever, but none of it is grounded in fact. You give to much cred to the CIA imagery as well. I know in the movies they can pull stuff like that off, but it is hardly reality.

Even if the CIA happened to have a satellite that caught him "out and about" someone would still have to analyze the imagery and give an accurate assessment on what is really there. Most imagery never gets looked at, and even when it does, interpretations of what is there often differs.

Further, the CIA is not able to monitor every part of the world at once and get imagery on it. It is not possible. I would also like to ask you how if he is living in a cave in the mountains a satellite will penetrate the mountain to see the hide out inside, and further then identify the people?

Werbung:
I just can't shake the image of Dubya doing business with Salem Bin Laden.

I know he did, I just can't believe he was in business with the brother of the terrorist who so conveniently gave the excuse for Dubya to invade Iraq as had been his longtime dream...

Coincidences are weird like that...:cool:

I know he did, I just can't believe he was in business with the brother of the terrorist who so conveniently gave the excuse for Dubya to invade Iraq as had been his longtime dream...

so by the title of your thread you are calling someone a terrorist and we all know its not your messiah

are you saying the president of the united states, George Bush is the terrorist
or are you saying that John McCain is the terrorist?

Please instead of hiding what you mean behind leading sentences just say who you you were talking about when creating the thread

who is the terrorist in your mind?

Yes, who would have thought that anyone in Saudi Arabia would have connections to oil companies. I know that is quite shocking.

Further, the Bin Laden family has severed ties with and ostracized him and openly condemn his actions. So, if Obama cutting ties with Ayers, Wright, and others can suffice for people, there is no reason that this explanation cannot suffice as well.

Also, as per usual, the truth is a bit less black and white than you attempt to make it out to be.

Yes, we should all applaud the Bin Laden family.

But what about that weird Obama/Ayers thing? Isn't Obama being held to the fire for merely rubbing elbows with the man, and certainly not starting a business with him? You know, like Dubya did with Salem Bin Laden.

I just wonder how far we can take the guilt-by-association thing. And which association has more potential for question when it comes to the big picture?

When I saw that Dubya had an actual business with Salem Bin Laden, Osama's brother, I almost threw up in my mouth. That was the impact it had. 911 left some scars on this country and many have suggested it was an inside job. Dubya's association with the Bin Ladens doesn't stand as a great defense against that accusation.

Yes, we should all applaud the Bin Laden family.

But what about that weird Obama/Ayers thing? Isn't Obama being held to the fire for merely rubbing elbows with the man, and certainly not starting a business with him? You know, like Dubya did with Salem Bin Laden.

Last time I checked Salem Bin Laden was not the one running a terror network. Ayers was the one building bombs.

If Obama started a business with Ayers son or father, it would matter in the least.

I just wonder how far we can take the guilt-by-association thing. And which association has more potential for question when it comes to the big picture?

When I saw that Dubya had an actual business with Salem Bin Laden, Osama's brother, I almost threw up in my mouth. That was the impact it had. 911 left some scars on this country and many have suggested it was an inside job. Dubya's association with the Bin Ladens doesn't stand as a great defense against that accusation.

Of course guilt by association means that you typical were involved with the actual person who was doing something bad. Such as Obama being involved with Ayers.

Now I am not all that concerned about the Ayers connection, I think it is a bit overblown at this point, but Bush was not in business with the Bin Laden that planned things, he was in business with a respectable business man who had not spoken to his brother in years.

Good. But I do think the Bin Laden/Bush connection is a bit more worrisome.

The old saying that blood is thicker than water comes to mind here.
Last time I checked Salem Bin Laden was not the one running a terror network.~ BigRob

Yes, but his brother is, or at least it would appear that way.. And if you really want to talk about significance of association, families are as tight as it gets pal. Those thoughts rattling around in Osama's head came from his formative years and mushroomed into what they are now. True, deviations do exist within families...but I don't know...arabs are usually very intolerant of family deviation. So on some fundamental level, as the blacksheep, Osama is expressing that family's latent agenda. Like all blacksheep do.

And again, the Bin Ladens are friends with the Bush's.

And hence the churning in my stomach..

And you know...while we're on the subject of associations...McCain and Bush are buddies too. I just wouldn't feel right voting for McCain as a result. Call it a feeling...

Good. But I do think the Bin Laden/Bush connection is a bit more worrisome.

The old saying that blood is thicker than water comes to mind here.

Then you'll be relieved to know that 1) Bush isn't a blood relative of the Bin Ladens, and 2) Bush isn't running for President. Now, don't you feel all better now?

I love it when people purposefully obfuscate and derail logical progression of thought in order to promote their ilk...

The point is that Salem and Osama are closer in fundamentals than you think and that Bush starting a business with Salem Bin Laden is akin to "palling with terrorists".

Bush not running is a moot point since we all know McCain (the "maverick" republican...of course! :cool: ) is the Bush/Cheney proxy. So I see a clear link of breadcrumbs between the relationship of two Bin Laden brothers (blood thicker than water or even oil...), the relationship between Osama's brother and Bush and finally the relationship between Bush and McCain.

I don't like it. It is unsavory. It is sullied, icky, seedy, suspicious.

Sih, 1) you're obviously not bright enough to comprehend the basics, and 2) your tin-foil hat has slipped off.

Your saying that McCain is a "proxy" for Bush is as retarded stupid as saying that Obama is a proxy for Usama Bin Laden (you know, the TERRORIST) because 1) he's the son of a Muslim 2) he spent time in a Muslim school, and 3) he hangs out with people who like to BLOW SH!T UP.

Thanks for the compliments. I assume you're smart enough to read the forum rules?

In any event, once again you're comparing apples and oranges.

Bush and McCain belong to the same political party in the USA. And the election (of US political parties) is the topic at hand.

And yes, McCain is Bush/Cheney proxy. If Bush/Cheney could muster the extra hubris to retool the Constitution to run four more or twelve more years...believe me, they wouldn't wait an instant. McCain is the GOP stooge this time around. He barks the party line all the way no matter what deceptive name he assigns to himself.

And that's disturbing because the party leaders he's proxying for, one of them has palled around with the Bin Ladens...from whence Osama's mind sprung and grew..

So again sil

your thread suggests a terrorists and we can tell by your posts that obama the messiah of the liberal left is not who you consider to be the messiah

your posts have eluded to it being McCain or Bush or both.

could you just say it plain

are you trying to say that George Bush is a terrorist
yes or no

are you trying to say that John McCain is a terrorist
yes or no

Thanks for the compliments. I assume you're smart enough to read the forum rules?

Sure am, and I sure did, but given that you and the rest of the libs routinely IGNORE THEM, and the Staff routinely doesn't say anything about it, I can only presume that they're not really "rules" per se, but more along the lines of "strong suggestions", which is why I didn't say what I really think about your inane blatherings.

In any event, once again you're comparing apples and oranges.

Bush and McCain belong to the same political party in the USA. And the election (of US political parties) is the topic at hand.

Well, considering that you're not even a citizen, I can't very well give much credence to any opinion you have of our electoral process, our candidates, or even our entire system of government, because you're obviously still a SUBJECT, and therefore can't even begin to comprehend the concept of being a FREE CITIZEN.

And yes, McCain is Bush/Cheney proxy. If Bush/Cheney could muster the extra hubris to retool the Constitution to run four more or twelve more years...believe me, they wouldn't wait an instant. McCain is the GOP stooge this time around. He barks the party line all the way no matter what deceptive name he assigns to himself.

As I mentioned earlier, you haven't been schooled well enough in our system of government. It wouldn't matter if the 22nd Amendment had never been passed, President Bush would still have to RUN FOR OFFICE, AND WIN THE ELECTION! OOPS, I guess you forgot to factor that into your little "hate America first" skreed. Next, you also neglected to account for the fact that the GOP nominee is OF COURSE going to hold to the party platform, if he didn't he'd be a member of the DNC (DUH!!!), but that hardly makes him a "proxy" (you do know what that word means don't you?).

And that's disturbing because the party leaders he's proxying for, one of them has palled around with the Bin Ladens...from whence Osama's mind sprung and grew..

You're really reaching. Let me see if I've got this right, you contend that because a member of the Bin Laden family, in 1977, had an intermediary invest some money into a company that now President Bush owned, that this in any way constitutes "palling around" even though Salem Bin Laden, the investor, died in 1988, over 13 years before the 9-11 attacks of his half brother, and the two of them weren't even raised together? That kind of convoluted thinking makes the JFK "Grassy Knoll" conspiracy garbage sound almost plausible by comparison!!

Well, considering that you're not even a citizen

I am a citizen of the US. Born and raised here. Got an "A" in Poli-Sci too...

That's a nice diversion though. But we're talking about the unsavory relationship that starts at Osama Bin Laden, to his brother Salem, business partner with Dubya, and Dubya & McCain belonging to the same ilk, the same party lines.

It's unsettling..especially as a US citizen..

Werbung:
Back