Why Are The States With The Most Violence Mostly Red?

MusicLover

All but one of the states with the highest gun violence are red. New Mexico is in the top ten highest states, they are a purple state trending blue but are still living with the gun regulations the republicans imposed or the lack of gun regulations.

While all but one of the ten states with the least gun violence are blue. Nebraska is red. The rest of the 10 states with the least guns violence are blue. My blue state is in that 10 with the least gun violence.

The difference? Blue states have at least some gun safety laws. Red states have very few to none.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/138 ... -by-state/

Werbung:
The more people are nuts about guns, the more lenient the gun laws are, and the more people will get shot.

People in the Northern States are more often descended from people from Northern Europe.
People in the Southern States are more often from the British Isles and Africa.

All but one of the states with the highest gun violence are red. New Mexico is in the top ten highest states, they are a purple state trending blue but are still living with the gun regulations the republicans imposed or the lack of gun regulations.

While all but one of the ten states with the least gun violence are blue. Nebraska is red. The rest of the 10 states with the least guns violence are blue. My blue state is in that 10 with the least gun violence.

The difference? Blue states have at least some gun safety laws. Red states have very few to none.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/138 ... -by-state/
Why did your mother lock you in the closet

The more people are nuts about guns, the more lenient the gun laws are, and the more people will get shot.

People in the Northern States are more often descended from people from Northern Europe.
I like shootin little varmints

Guns have taken our freedom from us.

We are no longer free to go to church, grocery stopping, the movies, a concert, the mall, a synagogue, a school a Super Bowl celebration, basically anywhere people go, without being murdered by someone with an AR 15.

A child got shot for knocking on the wrong door looking for his sister last year.

Some young adults were shot and one was killed for pulling into the wrong driveway.

A person is more likely to be shot and killed in most red states than in NY city or state and most blue states.

I guess they like not being safe anywhere.

Werbung:
Guns have taken our freedom from us.

We are no longer free to go to church, grocery stopping, the movies, a concert, the mall, a synagogue, a school a Super Bowl celebration, basically anywhere people go, without being murdered by someone with an AR 15.

A child got shot for knocking on the wrong door looking for his sister last year.

Some young adults were shot and one was killed for pulling into the wrong driveway.

A person is more likely to be shot and killed in most red states than in NY city or state and most blue states.

I guess they like not being safe anywhere.
Nobody has ever attempted to shoot up our church since so many of our members started carrying concealed weapons. Smarter murderers, like leftist Democrat genius James Holmes, deliberately pick gun-free areas to mass murder innocent Americans.

Back