Why Do You Hate Obama?

Well, Do I like unions ? NO, I find unions , labor unions are for weak minded individuals . People who has no confidence in their abilities and must rely on brute force from fellow union goons. In my younger days I too was a union goon. We went on a long strike for a FIVE CENT AN HOUR increase in wages. During our walkout some members had to cross the picket line because they had families. So the goons used dynanite and blew up their homes! Yea , some goons went to prison for years over that deal. As for me I was so disgusted I returned to school and in four years left that stinking union and never worked for an hourly wage again . So I guess I can credit the crazy democrats , the fascist unions for what became an unbelievable career in SALES!! It was their unamerican activities that inspired me to leave! Today , UNIONS are even worse , Fascism is wild in our nation and America is on the verge of collapse. Only GOD can save us now! THINK!

While some unions might be rightly criticized, people need to look up why unions were created in the first place.

Individuals don't have the power to fight corporate interests, so there is a need for collective bargaining. Because management will screw the workers to get more profit to earn more bonuses. Notice in a layoff situation where the workers have to pick up the slack for those cut. Do they get a raise for increasing their productivity? Nope. In this environment, workers are lucky if they don't get a salary cut.

Americans live in an environment where their labor rights have been fought and won. We increasingly take it for granted, where we should be eternally vigilant.

Werbung:
While some unions might be rightly criticized, people need to look up why unions were created in the first place.

Amen and if in that research they looked at the 'body count' for those who perished in the SWEAT SHOPS/INDUSTRY ACCIDENTS from the long intensive hours for the meager pay scale of the time...they would have a greater appreciation for the good that the 'UNION GOONS' brought about to America and that 'GREED'; knows no specific age/race/gender/classification/corporation name/job title ;)
Individuals don't have the power to fight corporate interests, so there is a need for collective bargaining. Because management will screw the workers to get more profit to earn more bonuses. Notice in a layoff situation where the workers have to pick up the slack for those cut. Do they get a raise for increasing their productivity? Nope. In this environment, workers are lucky if they don't get a salary cut.

Americans live in an environment where their labor rights have been fought and won. We increasingly take it for granted, where we should be eternally vigilant.

And for the 'lessor thinking poster' on here that walked away with the notion that the 'UNION GOONS' only WANTED a 5¢ increase and wasn't paying attention to the original bartering tool that they started with...well the 'UNION' is definitely better off without his/her lack of knowledge and the 'UNION GOONS' would have hardly felt a RIPPLE from this lessor thinking member LEAVING the UNION...LMAO

Well, Do I like unions ? NO, I find unions , labor unions are for weak minded individuals . People who has no confidence in their abilities and must rely on brute force from fellow union goons. In my younger days I too was a union goon. We went on a long strike for a FIVE CENT AN HOUR increase in wages. During our walkout some members had to cross the picket line because they had families. So the goons used dynanite and blew up their homes! Yea , some goons went to prison for years over that deal. As for me I was so disgusted I returned to school and in four years left that stinking union and never worked for an hourly wage again . So I guess I can credit the crazy democrats , the fascist unions for what became an unbelievable career in SALES!! It was their unamerican activities that inspired me to leave! Today , UNIONS are even worse , Fascism is wild in our nation and America is on the verge of collapse. Only GOD can save us now! THINK!

That union, I think, I might have heard about. The leaders of it are penises.

But can you think of a non religious or nationalist or personal reason to appose them? Get some common sense and come back later

they were created so communist arriving at our shores could capitalize on the failure of government to protect workers rights.

Individuals can work collectively without joining a union and losing their dues.

I noticed that you said the management screwed the workers. Would that mean that the workers rights were violated? Where was government? It is the job of government to protect rights. so would that mean that the need for unions is to pick up the slack where gov fails? How about we just fix gov?

So yes, you are talking about rights. And yes they have been won - which does make unions obsolete.

And no we should not take it for granted we should insist that our gov focus on what it is supposed to do and that alone.

Dante the Marxist said:
Because he crushes picket lines and bails out banks and auto corporations. He is just another politically-correct centrist who thinks that they can be loved just by being an improvement on the last guy.
And he is spending money LIKE IT MEANS NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!

He is truly insane.......

Werbung:
I have watched with mild amusement lately a number of threads including several duplicate threads about how horrible of a job Obama is doing.

So my question is quite simple, why do you hate Obama?

I know I could have made a poll, but wanted to keep it open ended and am encouraging more than just one liner rehashed talking points. Please put some individuality and thought into the response.

Thanks in advance for your time in responding.

So, do you also "watch with mild amusement" when you read the duplicate threads about how horrible Bush was, or Gingrich is, or Romney is, or any number of other Republicans are?

Or are you just another partisan hack who likes to ask silly, whiny questions, like "Why do you hate Obama?".

Back