a question for the atheists

I know many Leftists would put a bullet in my head, if the State told them to. No doubt Lagnutz you would murder me if told to. But you can be assured I will never kill you, no matter the circumstances.

I forgive you Laggie should you some day murder me. Because as my Savior said on the Cross, they know not what they do....
Naw, I would never murder you. You probably forgot I don't even have a gun. But you got to watch out for GenSen. He might murder you if your are a felon or in the top 1% of wealth.

Remember, if I'm around you better stay off railroad tracks.

Werbung:
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me ......I forget who said this, and I hope I got it right...

Naw, I would never murder you. You probably forgot I don't even have a gun. But you got to watch out for GenSen. He might murder you if your are a felon or in the top 1% of wealth.

Remember, if I'm around you better stay off railroad tracks.

Sorry but I do not believe you won't murder me. You have indicated you are immoral, since baby murder is just dandy in your mind. You greatly dislike anyone who disagrees with the State on baby murder and creationism...and many other things. You do not believe in God, so you do not fear His wrath or follow His rules. You have shown a propensity to believe whatever the State and its media tell you. So, should the State say Lagnutz kill Gipper....you will respond with, "Yes sir" just as many did in Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Commie China, Commie Vietnam, Pol Pot Cambodia, Castro's Cuba....but I forgive you.

You do not own your mind. The State owns it.

Sorry but I do not believe you won't murder me. You have indicated you are immoral, since baby murder is just dandy in your mind. You greatly dislike anyone who disagrees with the State on baby murder and creationism...and many other things. You do not believe in God, so you do not fear His wrath or follow His rules. You have shown a propensity to believe whatever the State and its media tell you. So, should the State say Lagnutz kill Gipper....you will respond with, "Yes sir" just as many did in Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Commie China, Commie Vietnam, Pol Pot Cambodia, Castro's Cuba....but I forgive you.

You do not own your mind. The State owns it.
Nazi... Commies... Castro ..... Same old same old. Don't you have any new material?

I don't believe what the state or media tell me. It's the other way around. I voted for the liberal state. So they do what I tell them to because I voted for them. I'm telling them to vote for more gun control. They are not telling me anything! I tell them to allow women to have control over their bodies because it is none of my business. Let the Church tell them what to do, not the state. Liberals now control the state (Except for a bickering Congress). The state doesn't control the liberals. They do control you though. Sorry the 51% are overruling your desire for a Christian state.

I don't dislike anyone who disagrees with me, however it is obvious that you loath liberals such as me. It's OK for Christians to believe whatever they want. I respect that. I just don't want them invading our schools and government with their outmoded ideas.

The State doesn't own my mind.... I and the 51% own their mind.

Nazi... Commies... Castro ..... Same old same old. Don't you have any new material?

I don't believe what the state or media tell me. It's the other way around. I voted for the liberal state. So they do what I tell them to because I voted for them. I'm telling them to vote for more gun control. They are not telling me anything! I tell them to allow women to have control over their bodies because it is none of my business. Let the Church tell them what to do, not the state. Liberals now control the state (Except for a bickering Congress). The state doesn't control the liberals. They do control you though. Sorry the 51% are overruling your desire for a Christian state.

I don't dislike anyone who disagrees with me, however it is obvious that you loath liberals such as me. It's OK for Christians to believe whatever they want. I respect that. I just don't want them invading our schools and government with their outmoded ideas.

The State doesn't own my mind.... I and the 51% own their mind.

Yeah...yeah...same old....same old material......problem is you have failed to learn from it and will gladly be consumed by it again.

I do not hate you or anyone. I do hate liberalism, which is the ideology you believe.

You say you don't want Christians invading our schools and government with their outmoded ideas. This again reflects your tyrannical, anti liberty, and anti human beliefs. If Christians want to demand change in the schools and government, do they have the right to do so? Or are they just too damn dumb to be listened to and should be silenced?

You like baby killing. What's next? No doubt if the state promoted eugenics (as your hero Fat Al Gore did the other day on his terrorist network), you would find it appropriate. No doubt if the state said Christians must be eliminated, you would be fine with it. No doubt you believe some people are more equal than others. As such, why not just eliminate those lesser than you?

And no doubt you find nothing wrong or disturbing about this article.....http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/

Yeah...yeah...same old....same old material......problem is you have failed to learn from it and will gladly be consumed by it again.

I do not hate you or anyone. I do hate liberalism, which is the ideology you believe.

You say you don't want Christians invading our schools and government with their outmoded ideas. This again reflects your tyrannical, anti liberty, and anti human beliefs. If Christians want to demand change in the schools and government, do they have the right to do so? Or are they just too damn dumb to be listened to and should be silenced?

You like baby killing. What's next? No doubt if the state promoted eugenics (as your hero Fat Al Gore did the other day on his terrorist network), you would find it appropriate. No doubt if the state said Christians must be eliminated, you would be fine with it. No doubt you believe some people are more equal than others. As such, why not just eliminate those lesser than you?

And no doubt you find nothing wrong or disturbing about this article.....http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/
I disagree. You have shown a hatred for liberals as people, and me in particular; not just the ideology as you are now trying to declare. Right now you say I like baby killing. That is a lie and shows your personal hatred. I'm sure nobody likes abortion at all. I never said I liked it, in fact I think it is by far the worst way of birth control. You are saying that I would be fine if Christians were eliminated. That is showing personal hatred to me. You accusing me personally that I would follow Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot...
Your hatred is something you will have to live with; not me.

Your brand of hatred doesn't bother me as long as you keep it in your church and out of the government and the curriculum of public schools.

I disagree. You have shown a hatred for liberals as people, and me in particular; not just the ideology as you are now trying to declare. Right now you say I like baby killing. That is a lie and shows your personal hatred. I'm sure nobody likes abortion at all. I never said I liked it, in fact I think it is by far the worst way of birth control. You are saying that I would be fine if Christians were eliminated. That is showing personal hatred to me. You accusing me personally that I would follow Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot...
Your hatred is something you will have to live with; not me.

Your brand of hatred doesn't bother me as long as you keep it in your church and out of the government and the curriculum of public schools.

Hating you, when I do not know you, is illogical and against my religion. I do VERY MUCH hate the ideology you has espoused on this forum. This hatred often leads me to get somewhat animated. You can accuse me of being extreme, I will not deny it. You see I very much agree with Barry Goldwater's great statement.

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Acceptance of abortion, which is antithetical to liberty in the greatest extent, upsets me greatly. To say nothing of the terrible sin, in the eyes of God. I believe human life is scared (unlike you, which is why you would murder me and I would not do the same to you) because God made us in his likeness. Human life is supreme over all other life forms....no doubt you do not believe this. To destroy unjustifiably, what God made, is a great sin. I pray for God to forgive this nation for the abortion holocaust.

If one can agree with the wanton murder of the unborn (50 Million dead Americans since Roe v Wade was made law, by a court that is not granted that authority), one may have little difficulty opposing murder of all kinds, as long as the state approves it.

Secular leftism has done so much damage to this nation. I wish you could see that.

Hating you, when I do not know you, is illogical and against my religion. I do VERY MUCH hate the ideology you has espoused on this forum. This hatred often leads me to get somewhat animated. You can accuse me of being extreme, I will not deny it. You see I very much agree with Barry Goldwater's great statement.

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Acceptance of abortion, which is antithetical to liberty in the greatest extent, upsets me greatly. To say nothing of the terrible sin, in the eyes of God. I believe human life is scared (unlike you, which is why you would murder me and I would not do the same to you) because God made us in his likeness. Human life is supreme over all other life forms....no doubt you do not believe this. To destroy unjustifiably, what God made, is a great sin. I pray for God to forgive this nation for the abortion holocaust.

If one can agree with the wanton murder of the unborn (50 Million dead Americans since Roe v Wade was made law, by a court that is not granted that authority), one may have little difficulty opposing murder of all kinds, as long as the state approves it.

Secular leftism has done so much damage to this nation. I wish you could see that.
Sure Obama is not the best president. He has done many things that I strongly disagree with.

Hating liberals is very much your character. You show it all the time. You simply can't make a post to a liberal without obnoxious belittling and disdainful insinuations. You can't help lumping virtually all 51% of the liberals into a pot with Communists, Nazis, and sociopaths. "Being extreme" is hardly the word for that kind of intolerance. The irony is that you claim to be such a Christian.

You have absolutely no interest in attempting to change liberal minds or understand. Insulting or mocking them will never lead them to see your point of view. Maybe you just don't care and simply enjoy insults and mockery on and evolution, AGW, social security, and anything else you disagree with. Do you treat the liberals you deal with in life the same way? If you do I'm sure they would avoid any contact with you, and try to eliminate you from their lives.

I have not seen you try to address the problem of urban overcrowding and how the mothers can support food, clothing, child care, health care, etc. for 50 million unwanted babies without outside help. Yeah, help from our communist government. These are the things you should be thinking about rather than ranting like a junkyard dog at every liberal that passes by.

I have not seen you try to address the problem of urban overcrowding

no more building permits. if there is no place to be, crowding will work itself out.

and how the mothers can support food, clothing, child care, health care, etc. for 50 million unwanted babies without outside help. Yeah, help from our communist government.

if you don't want a baby its simple enough to not have one. all it takes is a little will power. all it takes is one's self.

These are the things you should be thinking about rather than ranting like a junkyard dog at every liberal that passes by.

that was easy, it that it ?

The right lost the last election because of their hatred

They hate the poor

They hate the sick

They hate the peacemakers

Etc

In fact they are pretty much the opposite of what Jesus Christ advocated in the Sermon on the Mount

Good job the right are approaching extinction

They hate the poor

They hate the sick

Etc

In fact they are pretty much the opposite of what Jesus Christ advocated in the Sermon on the Mount

Good job the right are approaching extinction[/quote
I don't hate anyone...Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.

Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.

They hate the poor

They hate the sick

Etc

Good job the right are approaching extinction

You will believe anything won't you?

Werbung:
That is rich coming from someone who believes in god

And as for Jesus christ coming to save sinners....god created hell and the devil

It would have been much better not to do that than set up a system that you knew would go wrong and necessitate the having of a son who would be tortured to death instead

God must be a right fuckwit to set up such a shitty system.

I could do better

God is clearly vicious and or stupid

Like his followers

Back