Battle of Convinced Assumption

Werbung:
If you dont like what he posts dont reply it is as simple as that. Often times his threads draw considerable conversation. So if you can't say anything nice....well you know the rest.
Platitudes are not logical arguments.

My writing to you is merely ostentatious rhetoric, petty missives and platitudes. You find my heart and soul insignificant and unworthy of the forum. You search for ways to insult me, while they discredit me, to suffocate me, enticing me to conform to the insanity you claim as normalcy.

My writing to you is merely ostentatious rhetoric, petty missives and platitudes. You find my heart and soul insignificant and unworthy of the forum. You search for ways to insult me, while they discredit me, to suffocate me, enticing me to conform to the insanity you claim as normalcy.
Actually, Irish, I find the essence of your writing quite fascinating. I certainly don't agree with you all the time, but I'd not want to insult, discredit, suffocate, etc. you. You find no condemnation on your heart and soul, and I find neither insignificant or unworthy.

This is intended as constructive criticism: If you could utilize paragraph structure more effectively, and stay cohesive within that paragraph, it would help many of us maintain a flow in reading and comprehending your views.

The truth is simple: the harder one has to work on reading, comprehending, understanding the more likely they are to blow it off and go on to other posts. Not at all based on the quality or content of your post, but your methodology for communicating it.

Werbung:
Back